Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank clarifies the administrative framework for financing imports and the mechanism for selling foreign currencies

Mary B

17 hours ago, keylime said:

One other thing. Listening to Kim Clement prophesy about the Dinar he ties several events together with it as signs it will revalue.

One of the signs is the DOW at 20,000. The other is Gold. The other is drought in California and the "rain" that will relieve it is the sign. Then he cryptically mentions "what is your plan for this giant, and he shall take a simple stone. Remember the name".

In the last week we saw Gold rise and Roger Stone headlining the news. In the same prophecy, almost in the same breath, Kim says God will "Restore the fortunes in this nation(the people of the US)" not "of this nation which would refer to the government but "in" this nation, which is its peoples. And he mentions the "Giant of debt...the brothers of Goliath stand in glee watching America, we will cripple you. You will lose your credit. I said watch...20,000. Look not to Wallstreet. However, observe."

So there is a lot to unpack here. When Trump first got elected the DOW quickly rose to 20,000. California had been in a drought and rains came to give it relief. But the "Stone" portion of the prophecy had not appeared yet. So there was no revaluation.

Since then the DOW went well past 20,000 almost as of last week hitting 30,000. Then something funny happened on the way to the RV.

Coronavirus hit.

Suddenly the DOW began to drop like, dare I say, a "stone"? And if you have been following the weather in California they are again in a drought. No "rain" in sight yet. And this time "Roger Stone" has been all over the news. 

Kim said, "Remember the name." So when I look up the meaning of the name Roger it means "Spear" Or can mean "renowned spearman". And who was the renowned spearman in the Bible. The Giant Goliath. And how was he defeated? David hit him with a "stone".

Roger Stone literally speaks of Goliath and his death by a stone. Kim not only mentions the Giant of debt(today's Goliath), but Goliath's brothers whom David slew. 

So now we have the "stone" part of the prophecy. Could it be this finally fulfills the whole prophecy that Kim proclaimed back in 2013? Maybe.

But the DOW is no longer at 20,000. It is in the twenty thousands, but it is no longer at 20,000.

Yet.

Could the coronavirus cause the DOW to fall back to 20,000? That would be like a countdown to the RV. But then we need rain to alleviate the California drought at the same time.

Kim wrote on November 22nd, 2013 "the DOW at 20,000 points, all of this connects to a massive breakthrough with regards to the Dinar"

"Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing. Then suddenly!" He proclaimed.

We have been told this RV should have happened several times. 2010 via Bush's order 13303; 2012; 2014; and 2016. But it never happened.Those are 4 separate times that correspond to the four "Nothings" Kim proclaimed.

Could we really be at the "SUDDENLY" part of his prophecy?

I can only pray we are. Perhaps the DOW doesn't have to be back at 20,000 having already hit it. Perhaps the rains that came in California's last drought at the same time the DOW hit 20,000 fulfilled that part of the prophecy. And we were only waiting for the "Stone" to hit. And so it has.

If so, then we should be on the cusp of the RV. However, if the  DOW has to be at 20,000 for this to RV, and rain has to wash away California's current drought,  then we are on a prophetic countdown to the "Suddenly".

Either way, I believe we are closer than ever. What did Kim say? "Don't look to Wall Street. However, observe."

So let us observe. If this thing needs the DOW be at 20,000. And the rains need to pour out on California, then watch for these two "signs" to come together soon and join with the "Stone" that will slay the "Giant of debt."

At the least it will be interesting watching the countdown to our "SUDDENLY". At this writing the DOW JONES is at 24,910.96 and has lost another 855.96 thus far today. Now I'm not hoping for this to hurt anyone and actually want the former to be the case. That the DOW hitting 20,000 fulfilled that part of the prophecy. And the sign of "rain' already happened. So that with Roger "Stone" in the news, that completed the 3rd portion of Kim's prophecy and now we simply are waiting on the "SUDDENLY". Which if I know anything about suddenly, it could happen any moment.

HA!

Keylime, thank you for that! That was awesome!! I am in complete agreement.

Here is my take (my opinion) on the part of “a simple stone”.. I believe he is literally speaking of a rock.. specifically shale. Shale rock (a simple stone) is everywhere there are deposits of oil in the ground. A little over a decade it was discovered that when you crack this rock (fracking) it releases gas and oil. This huge discovery brought on the fracking revolution and is the very reason that today we are fracking everywhere across the US and are now energy independent, where as we were at the mercy of OPEC before. Because of Opecs squeeze on The fracking industry (driving oil prices down) it caused the US (specifically Texas) to get more and more efficient in the fracking process. A few years ago OPEC threw in the towel with it’s warm on Texas fracking and allowed prices to rise again once it was clear that a few fracking companies had beat them. Now an efficient fracking process allows us to sell oil to the world, taking other countries customers and making us the number 1 Country for energy! Making the US stronger and others weaker.. anyway, that’s what I believe that “a simple stone“ has revolutionized the industry and we have defeated our energy Goliaths and “will restore the fortunes in this nation”.. All my opinion..

Edited by GregHi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

Here is my take (my opinion) on the part of “a simple stone”.. I believe he is literally speaking of a rock.. specifically shale. Shale rock (a simple stone) is everywhere there are deposits of oil in the ground. A little over a decade it was discovered that when you crack this rock (fracking) it releases gas and oil. This huge discovery brought on the fracking revolution and is the very reason that today we are fracking everywhere across the US and are now energy independent, where as we were at the mercy of OPEC before. Because of Opecs squeeze on The fracking industry (driving oil prices down) it caused the US (specifically Texas) to get more and more efficient in the fracking process. A few years ago OPEC threw in the towel with it’s warm on Texas fracking and allowed prices to rise again once it was clear that a few fracking companies had beat them. Now an efficient fracking process allows us to sell oil to the world, taking other countries customers and making us the number 1 Country for energy! Making the US stronger and others weaker.. anyway, that’s what I believe that “a simple stone“ has revolutionized the industry and we have defeated our energy Goliaths and “will restore the fortunes in this nation”.. All my opinion..

I like your interpretation as well my brother.  Both have slayed a giant. I appreciate you adding your piece of the puzzle as together they all make up one awesome picture.  It is good for us to pray and share what God reveals to each of us. It edifies, encourages, and lifts us up. 

Oil in our engines so to speak.  :)

God bless everything you lay your hand to GregHi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, GregHi said:

Thanks GregHi, interesting take.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks DW ... ALL IS WELL...! Lots happening here in Las Vegas - waiting for the Power of God to fall on us in March - we're hosting the biggest Christian event ever in Nevada.  LVSpiritFest.com

I'M TRUSTING ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOURS...!  What's happening in your neck of the woods?

When the IQD increases in value you can donate some to the ministries I'm supporting - how's that...LOL..!

I'm praying the Power of God falls on you all now. Vegas is a strong hold that only God's power can break. Please give us the Good Report! I'll be lifting you and the event up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, keylime said:

I'm praying the Power of God falls on you all now. Vegas is a strong hold that only God's power can break. Please give us the Good Report! I'll be lifting you and the event up.

I hate to say it

maybe that’s the problem

wont lift anything up

to many on the other side have controll

meaning

a rv of a certain level

finances terror 

well give davis a gun

lets bring the playing field level

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/28/2020 at 9:03 AM, ronscarpa said:

THANK YOU KEYLIME FOR SHARING YOUR DREAM AND IT'S INTERPRETATION AND THE EFFECT OF Isa 45:3 ON YOUR LIFE, AS WELL AS THE HOPE YOU HAVE FOR USING IT FOR THE KING AND HIS KINGDOM. A POWERFUL TESTIMONY. GOD BLESS YOU KEYLIME.

Isaiah 45:1-7 New International Version (NIV)

45 “This is what the Lord says to his anointed,
    to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of
to subdue nations before him
    and to strip kings of their armor,
to open doors before him
    so that gates will not be shut:
I will go before you
    and will level the mountains[a];
I will break down gates of bronze
    and cut through bars of iron.
I will give you hidden treasures,
    riches stored in secret places,
so that you may know that I am the Lord,
    the God of Israel, who summons you by name.
For the sake of Jacob my servant,
    of Israel my chosen,
I summon you by name
    and bestow on you a title of honor,
    though you do not acknowledge me.
I am the Lord, and there is no other;
    apart from me there is no God.
I will strengthen you,
    though you have not acknowledged me,
so that from the rising of the sun
    to the place of its setting
people may know there is none besides me.
    I am the Lord, and there is no other.
I form the light and create darkness,
    I bring prosperity and create disaster;
    I, the Lord, do all these things.

Footnotes:

1. Isaiah 45:2 Dead Sea Scrolls and Septuagint; the meaning of the word in the Masoretic Text is uncertain.

I really appreciate what You shared, RonScarpa!

In context, it is about a man God uses for HIS purposes. Could it REALLY be The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump as the modern day Cyrus?

Also, "I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name" could be in reference to The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump as hidden treasure is revealed - more that just mere crude oil? Iraq has largely been unexplored accurately. There have been gold deposits found recently near Baghdad. I suspect crude oil and gold are components of but not the entire picture of vast natural resources in Iraq. The reference of the God of Israel is very interesting to me with the strides he True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump has made in relation to Israel and the establishment of The United States Of America Embassy in Jerusalem from Tel Aviv. Interesting to note USA is in the center of Jerusalem.

Kwinkie Dinkie???!!!

Well, OK, be a maised @keylime!!! :o   :o   :o

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

May HIS name be known throughout the whole earth since verse 7 says, "I, the Lord, do all these things."

May HIS name be praised!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Thank you to everyone on this thread. 

It has been a joy reading!

This morning I read many of the Bible verses referenced here.

I have a suggestion....we already know and agree on the power of prayer.

I love the idea of whomever chooses to, to pray at the same time on March22.

Several times before, I have started a prayer thread.

Any interest if we do that on March 22?

I would be blessed to start the thread and then any/ everyone that wanted to can add a prayer to the thread...

I love this because of how we each pray individually, have different aspects of a prayer that may be read and prayed by all reading it.

Also, anyone that would enjoy just  praying the prayers written by others can do that.

Thoughts??? WH

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

Thank you to everyone on this thread. 

It has been a joy reading!

This morning I read many of the Bible verses referenced here.

I have a suggestion....we already know and agree on the power of prayer.

I love the idea of whomever chooses to, to pray at the same time on March22.

Several times before, I have started a prayer thread.

Any interest if we do that on March 22?

I would be blessed to start the thread and then any/ everyone that wanted to can add a prayer to the thread...

I love this because of how we each pray individually, have different aspects of a prayer that may be read and prayed by all reading it.

Also, anyone that would enjoy just  praying the prayers written by others can do that.

Thoughts??? WH

I love it! Git er done wealthbound!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I really appreciate what You shared, RonScarpa!

In context, it is about a man God uses for HIS purposes. Could it REALLY be The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump as the modern day Cyrus?

May HIS name be known throughout the whole earth since verse 7 says, "I, the Lord, do all these things." May HIS name be praised!!!

Thank you Synopsis - You're correct, Donald Trump is a Modern Day Cyrus...following the paradigm of Biblical prophecies (Eccl 1:9 What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.). Actually It was prophesied  several years before Trump was elected that he was a modern day Cyrus by several prophets, most notably Lance Wallnau who gives a very credible analysis of how the Lord revealed that Trump was a modern day Cyrus. He further explains how GOD is raising up other Cyrus leaders in numerous other countries where GOD is moving and revealing Himself. He further explains that HE is raising up Cyrus leaders in what is called the Seven Mountain Mandate to change culture. Here are the seven mountains, according to the seven mountain mandate: 1) Education 2) Religion 3) Family 4) Business 5) Government /Military  6) Arts/Entertainment 7) Media. Much more can be said, but this is enough for now.

Blessings & Good Night..! :twothumbs: RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, wealthhound said:

we already know and agree on the power of prayer. I love the idea of whomever chooses to, to pray at the same time on March22.

Several times before, I have started a prayer thread. Any interest if we do that on March 22?

Thoughts??? WH

,hawk-eye-view suggested the date March 22, 2020 and the following:

2:11 pm  EST

1:11 pm CST

12:11 pm MST

11:11 am PST    I like this best for everyone's convenience, plus ScaryMary suggested the time first

10:11 am AkST

9:11 am HST           

So, here we go ... Corporate prayer at the same time - all in agreement for the increase in IQD Value.

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Thank you to all, for your kind words. I have always seen 11:11 since I was child and have always sent a prayer and a wish at that time.

It is what I’m known for amongst family and friends. Shouting out loud: “It’s 11:11. Make a Wish!”

In fact my first grandchild was born at 11:11 and my daughter said through her meds induced fog right after giving birth: Only your first grandchild would be born at 11:11, Mom!  We laughed until we cried. 

And I have Dinar pinned to my vision board with, It’s 11:11 Make a Wish! right next to it and have kept it there for years.

So we will all collectively pray, for the power of thought is an amazing thing.

Much love, respect and kindness to all.

Edited by ScaryMary
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Thank You For The Valued Follow Up Information, RonScarpa, AND 3 John 1:2 To You, Too, Especially Today (Sunday)! :tiphat:

Thank you so very much Synopsis, dear Brother - and I wish the same for you..! Blessings...Ron

For everyone's edification: 3 John 1:2 Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, ScaryMary said:

Thank you to all, for your kind words. I have always seen 11:11 since I was child and have always sent a prayer and a wish at that time.It is what I’m known for amongst family and friends. Shouting out loud: “It’s 11:11. Make a Wish!” In fact my first grandchild was born at 11:11 and my daughter said through her meds induced fog right after giving birth: Only your first grandchild would be born at 11:11, Mom!  We laughed until we cried. And I have Dinar pinned to my vision board with, It’s 11:11 Make a Wish! right next to it and have kept it there for years.So we will all collectively pray, for the power of thought is an amazing thing.

Perhaps it might be propitious for all of us to take a moment to pray at 11:11 every day - AM & PM and COLLECTIVELY ask FATHER GOD to bring about an increase value in the IQD.  Many of us have called this event our BLESSING, and the FATHER loves to bless His children (James 1:7 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. Also, Luke 12:32 Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.)

Remember what Jesus said in Mark 11:24-25 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins..... It's critical that we have no unforgiveness in our hearts, because as The Lord said several times, unforgiveness hinders GOD's blessings and forgiveness. It also give the evil one (accuser of the bretheren) an opportunity to accuse us before God, and try to prevent the Blessings God desires to bestow upon us from coming to us. Remember, the devil is a legalist, and God is a Just Judge. This tidbit comes from understanding how to operate in the Courtrooms of Heaven.

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

50 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Perhaps it might be propitious for all of us to take a moment to pray at 11:11 every day - AM & PM and COLLECTIVELY ask FATHER GOD to bring about an increase value in the IQD.  Many of us have called this event our BLESSING, and the FATHER loves to bless His children (James 1:7 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. Also, Luke 12:32 Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.)

Remember what Jesus said in Mark 11:24-25 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins..... It's critical that we have no unforgiveness in our hearts, because as The Lord said several times, unforgiveness hinders GOD's blessings and forgiveness. It also give the evil one (accuser of the bretheren) an opportunity to accuse us before God, and try to prevent the Blessings God desires to bestow upon us from coming to us. Remember, the devil is a legalist, and God is a Just Judge. This tidbit comes from understanding how to operate in the Courtrooms of Heaven.

Roger that...Hooah Ron, I’m in!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Roger that...Hooah Ron, I’m in!!👍🇺🇸

Thanks CSM Thack - wonderful..! :twothumbs:

2 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

Ron Thanks,   God's will be done to allow others to do good amongst our  fellow human beings who are truly in need.   God grant us the opportunity and your blessings to whom only you can give to your people.   

Amen....Tigerghorzow...! :twothumbs:

:goodnews:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1