Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank clarifies the administrative framework for financing imports and the mechanism for selling foreign currencies

Mary B

It sounds to me that most of us plan to spread our wealth around ,pay it forward .We will help those that are struggling , give money to our favorite charities , pay off student loans that are crippling our young people ,and of coarse pump up our economy by buying houses ,boats ,vacations ,etc ,blessings that we deserve as long as we help others . The rv will he a good thing for this world .,and Good has the power of God  behind it .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I read something that if everyone prayed at the same time every day for the same thing it helps.

So maybe we can pick a specific time (say 11:11 PST for example) that correlates to your specific time zone where you live and send our specific special prayer up and out to the heavens and God, every day, this will help. I will pray that this comes to fruition on March 22nd.  I have faith and I believe.

God’s Morning Y’all. 

Thank you all for this beautiful heartfelt uplifting thread.

Edited by ScaryMary
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

THANK YOU KEYLIME FOR SHARING YOUR DREAM AND IT'S INTERPRETATION AND THE EFFECT OF Isa 45:3 ON YOUR LIFE, AS WELL AS THE HOPE YOU HAVE FOR USING IT FOR THE KING AND HIS KINGDOM. A POWERFUL TESTIMONY. GOD BLESS YOU KEYLIME.

One other thing. Listening to Kim Clement prophesy about the Dinar he ties several events together with it as signs it will revalue.

One of the signs is the DOW at 20,000. The other is Gold. The other is drought in California and the "rain" that will relieve it is the sign. Then he cryptically mentions "what is your plan for this giant, and he shall take a simple stone. Remember the name".

In the last week we saw Gold rise and Roger Stone headlining the news. In the same prophecy, almost in the same breath, Kim says God will "Restore the fortunes in this nation(the people of the US)" not "of this nation which would refer to the government but "in" this nation, which is its peoples. And he mentions the "Giant of debt...the brothers of Goliath stand in glee watching America, we will cripple you. You will lose your credit. I said watch...20,000. Look not to Wallstreet. However, observe."

So there is a lot to unpack here. When Trump first got elected the DOW quickly rose to 20,000. California had been in a drought and rains came to give it relief. But the "Stone" portion of the prophecy had not appeared yet. So there was no revaluation.

Since then the DOW went well past 20,000 almost as of last week hitting 30,000. Then something funny happened on the way to the RV.

Coronavirus hit.

Suddenly the DOW began to drop like, dare I say, a "stone"? And if you have been following the weather in California they are again in a drought. No "rain" in sight yet. And this time "Roger Stone" has been all over the news. 

Kim said, "Remember the name." So when I look up the meaning of the name Roger it means "Spear" Or can mean "renowned spearman". And who was the renowned spearman in the Bible. The Giant Goliath. And how was he defeated? David hit him with a "stone".

Roger Stone literally speaks of Goliath and his death by a stone. Kim not only mentions the Giant of debt(today's Goliath), but Goliath's brothers whom David slew. 

So now we have the "stone" part of the prophecy. Could it be this finally fulfills the whole prophecy that Kim proclaimed back in 2013? Maybe.

But the DOW is no longer at 20,000. It is in the twenty thousands, but it is no longer at 20,000.

Yet.

Could the coronavirus cause the DOW to fall back to 20,000? That would be like a countdown to the RV. But then we need rain to alleviate the California drought at the same time.

Kim wrote on November 22nd, 2013 "the DOW at 20,000 points, all of this connects to a massive breakthrough with regards to the Dinar"

"Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing. Then suddenly!" He proclaimed.

We have been told this RV should have happened several times. 2010 via Bush's order 13303; 2012; 2014; and 2016. But it never happened.Those are 4 separate times that correspond to the four "Nothings" Kim proclaimed.

Could we really be at the "SUDDENLY" part of his prophecy?

I can only pray we are. Perhaps the DOW doesn't have to be back at 20,000 having already hit it. Perhaps the rains that came in California's last drought at the same time the DOW hit 20,000 fulfilled that part of the prophecy. And we were only waiting for the "Stone" to hit. And so it has.

If so, then we should be on the cusp of the RV. However, if the  DOW has to be at 20,000 for this to RV, and rain has to wash away California's current drought,  then we are on a prophetic countdown to the "Suddenly".

Either way, I believe we are closer than ever. What did Kim say? "Don't look to Wall Street. However, observe."

So let us observe. If this thing needs the DOW be at 20,000. And the rains need to pour out on California, then watch for these two "signs" to come together soon and join with the "Stone" that will slay the "Giant of debt."

At the least it will be interesting watching the countdown to our "SUDDENLY". At this writing the DOW JONES is at 24,910.96 and has lost another 855.96 thus far today. Now I'm not hoping for this to hurt anyone and actually want the former to be the case. That the DOW hitting 20,000 fulfilled that part of the prophecy. And the sign of "rain' already happened. So that with Roger "Stone" in the news, that completed the 3rd portion of Kim's prophecy and now we simply are waiting on the "SUDDENLY". Which if I know anything about suddenly, it could happen any moment.

HA!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 3

To: ronscarpa,

Thank you for all of the beautiful verses...it's like poetry in motion!

We've moved into the year of 2020.  Of 2020 vision.

People are waking up and rubbing the sleep from their eyes.

I truly believe this is the year for many miracles!

Also To:

Keylime, Chuck Finley, Horsesoldier, HalfCrazyRunner, fancy, Moejoe, Artitech, ScaryMary & Wealthbound,

I know as someone said earlier, that naming a date is not a good idea, but I feel compelled to say why not!

There is power in numbers, especially in prayer/positive thought!!

So yes,  11:11

~ lets follow the "Son" rising....from east to west.

So that we are all in unison...

Pray for peace, love and joy, and of course whatever else that you're moved to say... then sprinkle in, and ask that March 22, 2020 be the day the dinar RV's

11:11am  EST

12:11pm CST

1:11pm MST

2:11pm PST

3:11pm AKST

4:11pm HST

peace & love, 

donna ❤️

9 hours ago, 82Corp. said:

Q

yup, yup

The Q army of 144,000

Edited by hawk-eye-view
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, keylime said:

One other thing. Listening to Kim Clement prophesy about the Dinar he ties several events together with it as signs it will revalue.

One of the signs is the DOW at 20,000. The other is Gold. The other is drought in California and the "rain" that will relieve it is the sign. Then he cryptically mentions "what is your plan for this giant, and he shall take a simple stone. Remember the name".

In the last week we saw Gold rise and Roger Stone headlining the news. In the same prophecy, almost in the same breath, Kim says God will "Restore the fortunes in this nation(the people of the US)" not "of this nation which would refer to the government but "in" this nation, which is its peoples. And he mentions the "Giant of debt...the brothers of Goliath stand in glee watching America, we will cripple you. You will lose your credit. I said watch...20,000. Look not to Wallstreet. However, observe."

So there is a lot to unpack here. When Trump first got elected the DOW quickly rose to 20,000. California had been in a drought and rains came to give it relief. But the "Stone" portion of the prophecy had not appeared yet. So there was no revaluation.

Since then the DOW went well past 20,000 almost as of last week hitting 30,000. Then something funny happened on the way to the RV.

Coronavirus hit.

Suddenly the DOW began to drop like, dare I say, a "stone"? And if you have been following the weather in California they are again in a drought. No "rain" in sight yet. And this time "Roger Stone" has been all over the news. 

Kim said, "Remember the name." So when I look up the meaning of the name Roger it means "Spear" Or can mean "renowned spearman". And who was the renowned spearman in the Bible. The Giant Goliath. And how was he defeated? David hit him with a "stone".

Roger Stone literally speaks of Goliath and his death by a stone. Kim not only mentions the Giant of debt(today's Goliath), but Goliath's brothers whom David slew. 

So now we have the "stone" part of the prophecy. Could it be this finally fulfills the whole prophecy that Kim proclaimed back in 2013? Maybe.

But the DOW is no longer at 20,000. It is in the twenty thousands, but it is no longer at 20,000.

Yet.

Could the coronavirus cause the DOW to fall back to 20,000? That would be like a countdown to the RV. But then we need rain to alleviate the California drought at the same time.

Kim wrote on November 22nd, 2013 "the DOW at 20,000 points, all of this connects to a massive breakthrough with regards to the Dinar"

"Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing. Then suddenly!" He proclaimed.

We have been told this RV should have happened several times. 2010 via Bush's order 13303; 2012; 2014; and 2016. But it never happened.Those are 4 separate times that correspond to the four "Nothings" Kim proclaimed.

Could we really be at the "SUDDENLY" part of his prophecy?

I can only pray we are. Perhaps the DOW doesn't have to be back at 20,000 having already hit it. Perhaps the rains that came in California's last drought at the same time the DOW hit 20,000 fulfilled that part of the prophecy. And we were only waiting for the "Stone" to hit. And so it has.

If so, then we should be on the cusp of the RV. However, if the  DOW has to be at 20,000 for this to RV, and rain has to wash away California's current drought,  then we are on a prophetic countdown to the "Suddenly".

Either way, I believe we are closer than ever. What did Kim say? "Don't look to Wall Street. However, observe."

So let us observe. If this thing needs the DOW be at 20,000. And the rains need to pour out on California, then watch for these two "signs" to come together soon and join with the "Stone" that will slay the "Giant of debt."

At the least it will be interesting watching the countdown to our "SUDDENLY". At this writing the DOW JONES is at 24,910.96 and has lost another 855.96 thus far today. Now I'm not hoping for this to hurt anyone and actually want the former to be the case. That the DOW hitting 20,000 fulfilled that part of the prophecy. And the sign of "rain' already happened. So that with Roger "Stone" in the news, that completed the 3rd portion of Kim's prophecy and now we simply are waiting on the "SUDDENLY". Which if I know anything about suddenly, it could happen any moment.

HA!

Thanks keylime...When Kim said 20,000 he wasn't speaking of a specific number, he was referring to it reaching that level. No one at the time expected it to even get there, much less so quickly. The fact that it's dropping isn't indicative that it is supposed to drop back to 20,000 before it pops. I think the C. virus is just the work of the enemy, but God will use it for good. Many people are turning to God, asking for protection. It's humbling people and nations. They are being made aware of their mortality, and how quickly our circumstances can change. Besides the Book of The Revelation says that in the last days there would be plagues and pestilences - and we know we're in that last generation. You wrote a lot and much more can be said, but I type with one finger, so I'll stop here. Blessings brother....RON :twothumbs:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Gen 1:14

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years

If you want to check out this amazing story...that our heavenly Father has written in the stars for us to read and understand, and that the season we are now in is BIBLICAL, check this out:

Watch "QAnon Part 1- Christmas 2020 Comet Crowns Orion - Prince of Peace (12/17/2017)" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/PFjQcZ1rXW0

Edited by hawk-eye-view
Omitted one of the most important words...BIBLICAL!
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/26/2020 at 5:16 PM, davis411 said:

Thanks ron

very well written 

I can’t lie

my goal is I do want to help many 

but I know I will have a little fun also

but my main focus would be to not just help but having the resources to help

and still have a little fun

Hey Buddy, it seems like you've forgotten me.  I'm in desperate need of help.  If you could bless me with only a few million dinar, that would be a huge blessing for both of us.  I'm sure God would shower you with more than you could ever imagine.  Show us what you got big boy.  I'll be waiting.

DW

PS  How you been my friend?  Hope all is well.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, hawk-eye-view said:

To: ronscarpa, Thank you for all of the beautiful verses...it's like poetry in motion! We've moved into the year of 2020.  Of 2020 vision.

People are waking up and rubbing the sleep from their eyes. I truly believe this is the year for many miracles! There's power in numbers, especially in prayer/positive spoken words!!  11:11am  EST 12:11pm CST 1:11pm MST 2:11pm PST 3:11pm AkST 4:11pm HST

Also To: Keylime, Chuck Finley, Horsesoldier, HalfCrazyRunner, fancy, Moejoe, Artitech, ScaryMary & Wealthbound,

peace & love, 

donna                                                    I'm with you on this Donna....Ron

Thanks hawk-eye-view (Donna) I appreciate your kind words and your perspective - you're right on...! :twothumbs: Ron

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, DWitte said:

Hey Buddy, it seems like you've forgotten me.  I'm in desperate need of help.  If you could bless me with only a few million dinar, that would be a huge blessing for both of us.  I'm sure God would shower you with more than you could ever imagine.  Show us what you got big boy.  I'll be waiting.

DW .... PS  How you been my friend?  Hope all is well.

Thanks DW ... ALL IS WELL...! Lots happening here in Las Vegas - waiting for the Power of God to fall on us in March - we're hosting the biggest Christian event ever in Nevada.  LVSpiritFest.com

I'M TRUSTING ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOURS...!  What's happening in your neck of the woods?

When the IQD increases in value you can donate some to the ministries I'm supporting - how's that...LOL..!

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hawk-eye-view said:

Pray for peace, love and joy, and of course whatever else that you're moved to say... then sprinkle in, and ask that March 22, 2020 be the day the dinar RV's

11:11am  EST  12:11pm CST  1:11pm MST  2:11pm PST  3:11pm AKST  4:11pm HST

Actually the above times are wrong - they should be:

11:11 am  EST

10:11 am CST

9:11 am MST

8:11 am PST

7:11 am AkST

6:11 am HST

Also remember, Iraq is 7 hours ahead of EST & 10 ahead of PST...!  Most likely they will do it between 1-3 AM and it will be reflected on the forex, if they comply with Article 8.  Let's assume they publish it at 9 AM in Iraq. For it to hit in the USA ON 22 March 2020, (with them at 3 AM) that would be effective time:

8:11pm  EST                      

7:11pm CST

6:11pm MST

5:11pm PST

4:11pm AkST

3:11pm HST       

So, we should pray the following times on the 22 March 2020 - just before it would go at 3 AM in Iraq. This would have us all praying at the same time...

11:11 am  EST

10:11 am CST

9:11 am MST

8:11 am PST

7:11 am AkST

6:11 am HST       or

2:11 pm  EST

1:11 pm CST

12:11 pm MST

11:11 am PST

10:11 am AkST

9:11 am HST           I like this best for everyone's convenience, plus ScaryMary suggested it first

7 hours ago, ScaryMary said:

I read something that if everyone prayed at the same time every day for the same thing it helps. So maybe we can pick a specific time (say 11:11 PST for example) that correlates to your specific time zone where you live and send our specific special prayer up and out to the heavens and God, every day, this will help. I will pray that this comes to fruition on March 22nd.  I have faith and I believe.

God’s Morning Y’all. ... Thank you all for this beautiful heartfelt uplifting thread.

Thanks for your post ScaryMary and suggestion you made...even before h-e-v..! :twothumbs: Ron

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks keylime...When Kim said 20,000 he wasn't speaking of a specific number, he was referring to it reaching that level. No one at the time expected it to even get there, much less so quickly. The fact that it's dropping isn't indicative that it is supposed to drop back to 20,000 before it pops. I think the C. virus is just the work of the enemy, but God will use it for good. Many people are turning to God, asking for protection. It's humbling people and nations. They are being made aware of their mortality, and how quickly our circumstances can change. Besides the Book of The Revelation says that in the last days there would be plagues and pestilences - and we know we're in that last generation. You wrote a lot and much more can be said, but I type with one finger, so I'll stop here. Blessings brother....RON :twothumbs:

Well he did say specifically 20,000 and he said it twice.  So if you go exactly by what he said.  It was 20,000. But of course we can interpret it as in the twenty thousands like I also suggested. Or that it would reach that level like you said, and reach it quickly, which it did with no one expecting it. I was just exploring some of the scenarios that could be. I like to pray and seek God asking for the "hidden manna" He tells us to ask for. So when I meditate and get thoughts, so to speak, I  like to explore them and see where they take me.

I too believe the  C virus is the work of the enemy and God is working it for good. We are indeed the last generation and I'm loving it. 

A whole lot blessings to you my brother. 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, hawk-eye-view said:

To: ronscarpa,

Thank you for all of the beautiful verses...it's like poetry in motion!

We've moved into the year of 2020.  Of 2020 vision.

People are waking up and rubbing the sleep from their eyes.

I truly believe this is the year for many miracles!

Also To:

Keylime, Chuck Finley, Horsesoldier, HalfCrazyRunner, fancy, Moejoe, Artitech, ScaryMary & Wealthbound,

I know as someone said earlier, that naming a date is not a good idea, but I feel compelled to say why not!

There is power in numbers, especially in prayer/positive thought!!

So yes,  11:11

~ lets follow the "Son" rising....from east to west.

So that we are all in unison...

11:11am  EST

12:11pm CST

1:11pm MST

2:11pm PST

3:11pm AKST

4:11pm HST

peace & love, 

donna ❤️

yup, yup

The Q army of 144,000

11:11 are angel numbers. And that is what we ask God to loose on our behalf. An angel that would carry the RV from the throne of heaven to the earth and directly to where it would make it happen. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/26/2020 at 1:12 AM, hawk-eye-view said:

So cool to see some peeps jumping on board for March 22, I mean, why not!

I've put a lot of focus on it, so the more, the merrier (and we might all be a lot merrier) !!

Along with the ongoing mantra of March 22nd, I'll also mention that I say a prayer every Wedmesday at s

11:11 EST.

And will figure that to give is to receive, so donating to his cause would be a good idea.

Peace & love.

Donna

Yup,  yup keylime I pray at that time!

ScaryMary also suggested it.

Luckily ronscarpa set me goofed time schedule straight.

I guess I had a brain glitch h!!

Thanks Ron!! 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, wealthhound said:

Absolutely beautiful, you shared this so vividly that I am able to see this in my mind's eye.    

Can't wait to see what we will do with God's abundant blessings!!

I trust there will be such passion and excitement, praising God all the way...He has entrusted us with this to move His Kingdom forward, how blessed and thankful that WE have been called and also CHOSEN! WH

:twothumbs:Thank you wealthhound for your thoughts about our venture and your heart to see His Kingdom advanced...Ron 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Wow absolutely love this thread folks! It truly is going to be in God’s timing for all the believers out there! Had this blessing happened 5,6, or 7 years ago when it was supposed to happen I would have done something different with this blessing as I was in a very different place in my life so it would have been for more selfish reasons I am ashamed to say! However this journey now and my relationship with God has truly changed what I will be doing with this blessing!! As much as it’s been such a long struggle taking this Long I am truly happy it has taken this long as I believe God has truly changed the heart and minds of so many people in this blessing to better his kingdom!

Thanks for sharing your heart Dinarrock :twothumbs:...Blessings, Ron 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/27/2020 at 1:25 AM, blueskyline said:

Iraqi Citizens . C'mon Down ! .....with those chunky bank notes . For (new ?) sterilized currency. (at some point new LDs hopefully)...GM DV's . Thanks Everyone. .

Right you blue...excellent way to get that cash hoarded in homes back into banks..nothing else is working..only rv will do it

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2/26/2020 at 1:03 PM, 3n1 said:

Sterilization is most often used in the context of a central bank that takes actions to negate potentially harmful impacts of capital inflows – such as currency appreciation and inflation 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterilization_(economics)

we wait  ... cheers dv'ers 

Currency appreciation...let’s nit forget the move to an open economy 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1