Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Someone spell out 'delete the zeros'

Appoupon

Ok, I have read all the delete the zeros articles. I kind of get the idea that $1.00 USD = $1078.00 IQD. Delete the zeros $1.00 IQD = $1.078 USD. The rest of the talk makes my brain hurt. Will someone dumb it down for this old fart. (Worked in Iraq 6/2005 - 11/2006 and in Kuwait 11/2006 - 3/2013) I wrapped my head around Iraqis and Kuwaitis but not 'Delete the Zeros'. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

I will take a shot at it and let you know what I think....

Presently the rate is 1 USD  + 1190 IQD. Move the Decimal 3 places and you have 1 IQD = 1.19 USD

Another thought is that the IQD is worth .00086 of a US Penny....Lose the 3 zeros and the IQD becomes worth .86 cents to the USD..

I am no expert by any means.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Karsten said:

Presently the rate is 1 USD  + 1190 IQD. Move the Decimal 3 places and you have 1 IQD = 1.19 USD

Another thought is that the IQD is worth .00086 of a US Penny....Lose the 3 zeros and the IQD becomes worth .86 cents to the USD..

Karsten

Right on. I guess it shows you have been here too long when you can start answering questions - lol.

Trust you are doing well Karsten. Still check out those TB shirts?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

yep....possibilities

15 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Right on. I guess it shows you have been here too long when you can start answering questions - lol.

Trust you are doing well Karsten. Still check out those TB shirts?

hey, Chuck.......Yeppers.....I think I spend too much time looking into everything and anything to do with this mess of a roller coaster ride.

As for TB Shirts, I haven't looked for some time....did you pick up any Silk ones yet.

Karsten

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 1:28 PM, Appoupon said:

I have read all the delete the zeros articles. I kind of get the idea that $1.00 USD = $1078.00 IQD. Delete the zeros $1.00 IQD = $1.078 USD. The rest of the talk makes my brain hurt. Will someone dumb it down for this old fart. (Worked in Iraq 6/2005 - 11/2006 and in Kuwait 11/2006 - 3/2013) I wrapped my head around Iraqis and Kuwaitis but not 'Delete the Zeros

@Appoupon Thank you for your service to us and our Nation. God Bless you. :salute::salute::salute:

• Thanks 1

On 2/24/2020 at 11:39 PM, SocalDinar said:

Here is an old thread regarding Kuwait

Strange thing, there are still people who believe that there was a massive RV in Kuwait. That is not true, it is guru BS. The fact is: When Saddam occupated Kuwait, the value of the dinar disappeared and it was reinstated when Saddam and his gang had left. There was a window for enormeous profit if you bought Kuwait cash when it was worthless and cashed in when it was reinstated. However, very few, if any, had that possibility. 

This is fact, not guru BS... 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3