Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Morning Guru Opinions @ 9:50 AM CST - 2/24/2020

2-24-2020   Intel Guru Frank26   ...It looks like Iraq is very serious about being a world power.  They're using 'vehicles' to bring money in and out of Iraq in large amounts IMO from many other countries...they're jockeying for position.  The race is about to start.  This will cause the economy of Iraq to explode.  This is huge...Gold was the first to move to the CBI IMO from many parts of the world last month and now we're seeing IMO large amounts of money that has a safe manner in which to enter and exit Iraq...Iraq is playing with the big boys they just got to announce it now...

2-24-2020   Newshound Guru Vital Brad  ...Allawi's government is potentially gonna be done by Monday (Wednesday - I guess he didn't get the word it was postponed till Wednesday).  We've heard a lot in this Iraq investment that the Iraq government needs to be set before they can reinstate or some people call it revalue their currency.  So with that happening Monday (on Wednesday) does that mean that an RV is gonna happen soon after?  This whole thing is in God's hands...I could have really really used this back in like 2012.  It was a turning point in my life.  It didn't happen and in hindsight it's a really good thing it didn't happen.  I would have blown it like a lottery winner...I've grown a ton.  I'm now gonna be a much better steward as I'm sure a lot of us are as opposed to having it happen back than...2020 maybe it's our year...

:twothumbs:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 3

Iraq is a long way from being a "World Power" Frank......they can't even seat a Government and remain as an extremely corrupt Country...It is great if they are storing Gold......as Russia and China are.....but far from ever being a "world power"

Also.....Thursday for the next meeting to form the new Goverment......something posted in the news section on that.....of course any delay would not be unexpected...

Thanks Ron.....

CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, wildeman said:

Thanks Ron and Top of the morning to you and everyone. I'm good for this week 👍 🙏

6 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Also.....Thursday for the next meeting to form the new Goverment......something posted in the news section on that.....of course any delay would not be unexpected...Thanks Ron.....CL

23 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Thanks Ron !

Thanks All...have a great day..! :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1