Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are you all from?

Qman

DING DING DING! We have a winner folks. Your check is in the mail...

Won't hold my breath! I've heard that before! :P

Matter-of-fact, the feeling conjured over "the check is in the mail" vs. "RV TOMORROW" is oddly similiar! Don't worry, I can handle the extremes, Mr. Port Whiney , I mean Hueneme boy! :lol:

Started off a Cheese-head and ended up in Long-horn country....Go Packers! :D

Hey, once a cheesehead, always a cheesehead! ;):lol:

• Downvote 1

I am from a place were all people are treated equal. There is no discrimination, crime, drugs, homelessness, religion takes precedence over the constitution, a place were when hardship is evident, the people, towns and local government jump in to help. A massive need for personnel gain is unknown, and a person's wealth on the scale of life ranks 73rd. Governing bodies are not corrupt and work for us, the electorate, and not big business. All those working for Greenpeace are unemployed and Peta was a passing thought, environmental issues puzzle most people.

Yes I know it's a dream, but it helps me have happy dreams at night.

pp

Well I was born in tulsa, Oklahoma lived in marshall texas for a few years then moved out to central california, then southern california (temecula, laguna niguel, huntington beach), then northern california(back n' forth from n & s 2x) lived in oregon for a few months, south lake tahoe, roseville. So ya I'm from a lot of places! :rolleyes: