Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ CONFIRMS FIRST CORONAVIRUS CASE

KristiD

Not surprising, but still sad to read.  fyi Jennifer Zeng is with Epoch times and has been covering the coronavirus extensively; she has many contacts in China.  Most of this is in Chinese, which I don't read, but I trust her reporting and I'm sure we'll see further confirmation shortly.  

It's hard to know how it will affect the RV, but I would assume it will take a back burner to the coronavirus. 

Yesterday it was reported a company company in Texas created a vaccine for it, but Ithere doesn't seem to be anyone else reporting that or following up on it, so maybe it turned out not to work/be true.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, keylime said:

"It's hard to know how it will affect the RV, but I would assume it will take a back burner to the coronavirus."

The RV can't take a back burner to anything, it hasn't made it to the stovetop yet.

I think the RV is still out in the field and hasn't been harvested or watered, now its dried and dead.  But I guess I will sit here for another 15 yrs and wait.  I guess you never know oh nobody knows when or if it will RV. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, KristiD said:

company in Texas created a vaccine

Here is some info I found:

Texas-based company has reportedly created a coronavirus vaccine

February 20, 2020

Coronavirus vaccine

A Texas-based genetic engineering company has finished developing a coronavirus vaccine, according to new reports.

Scientists at Greffex Inc. — which has a corporate headquarters in Houston and a laboratory in Aurora, Colorado — completed the vaccine this week, company president and CEO John Price told the Houston Business Journal.

Now the vaccine will move to animal testing by the necessary government agencies — the FDA in the US and similar regulatory bodies in China and other heavily affected countries, according to the report.

For safety reasons, Greffex did not use a living or killed virus to form the vaccine, according to Price. Instead, adenovirus-based vector vaccines, which are widely employed against various infectious diseases or cancers, were used, the report noted.

“The trick in making a vaccine is can you scale the vaccine that you’ve made to be able to make a certain number of doses, can you test that vaccine quickly and efficiently and then can you get it into patients,” Price told local outlet KHOU 11. “And that’s where we have an edge as well on the other companies that are out there.”

The vaccine is the product of an $18.9 million contract Greffex received in September 2019 from the National Institute of Health’s National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, aimed at fighting infectious threats, the Business Journal reported.

If the vaccine wins government approval, Greffex will give it away for free to the hardest-hit countries, Price said.

More than 2,100 people have died as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, with all but 11 of those deaths in mainland China. Worldwide, more than 75,700 people have been infected.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Engine1 said:

I think the RV is still out in the field and hasn't been harvested or watered, now its dried and dead.  But I guess I will sit here for another 15 yrs and wait.  I guess you never know oh nobody knows when or if it will RV. 

April 18th is not that far away.  Hold tight. At least that was my dream of a large calendar with that date.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Keylime, no offense, but didn't you say God told you August?

Yes. I don't take it offensively.  And I know he did which is why I'm wrestling with my dream which came after a half hour of prayer about the RV. God says Come let's reason together.  So I began reasoning with Him that he said August and was wondering if anything changed. I  asked Him for a specific date, fell silent  and didn't hear anything.  Next thing I know I was waking up to a dream of a giant calendar with the 18th prominent  but I couldn't see the month. Then I heard 4. And the calendar started flipping as I counted the months until it landed on April. Month 4. With the 18th big as day. And I said what about August.  And He reminded me of my dream last year of the ATM machine spolling out toilet paper with 19 in black ink dripping down to the end of the paper. I took this to mean at that time that  the situation was fluid. Not set. But thought because the 19 ran down to the end it would happen in 2019. But that obviously wasn't right.  The situation is fluid but would lead into 2020. 19 would end with no RV. But I  and the people with me in that dream were celebrating like we won the lottery so I knew we were close. And of course toilet paper coming out of the ATM could only be the dinar. 

So in short, I know I heard August but He showed me the situation isn't cast yet. Now I had this Calendar dream, still with no year but it feels we are so close  that perhaps April 18th is it.

The Bible says we see dimly now and all I got to go on is what may be Him showing me in dreams and always after I reason with Him about it, not just a quick question but a soul searching sincere heart to heart.

Now it could still be August or any other month but I  can only share what I get even if it changes from what I thought or heard before. 

It can be frustrating but I  am moved to share at the risk that I'm totally wrong in my interpretations. But perhaps this time it  could be right. I'm no prophet  but all of my life I'd get dreams and visions some even while I am awake that come to pass. Vivid ones. These were vivid.

I hope this helps explain. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, keylime said:

Yes. I don't take it offensively.  And I know he did which is why I'm wrestling with my dream which came after a half hour of prayer about the RV. God says Come let's reason together.  So I began reasoning with Him that he said August and was wondering if anything changed. I  asked Him for a specific date, fell silent  and didn't hear anything.  Next thing I know I was waking up to a dream of a giant calendar with the 18th prominent  but I couldn't see the month. Then I heard 4. And the calendar started flipping as I counted the months until it landed on April. Month 4. With the 18th big as day. And I said what about August.  And He reminded me of my dream last year of the ATM machine spolling out toilet paper with 19 in black ink dripping down to the end of the paper. I took this to mean at that time that  the situation was fluid. Not set. But thought because the 19 ran down to the end it would happen in 2019. But that obviously wasn't right.  The situation is fluid but would lead into 2020. 19 would end with no RV. But I  and the people with me in that dream were celebrating like we won the lottery so I knew we were close. And of course toilet paper coming out of the ATM could only be the dinar. 

So in short, I know I heard August but He showed me the situation isn't cast yet. Now I had this Calendar dream, still with no year but it feels we are so close  that perhaps April 18th is it.

The Bible says we see dimly now and all I got to go on is what may be Him showing me in dreams and always after I reason with Him about it, not just a quick question but a soul searching sincere heart to heart.

Now it could still be August or any other month but I  can only share what I get even if it changes from what I thought or heard before. 

It can be frustrating but I  am moved to share st the risk that I'm totally wrong in my interpretations. But perhaps this time it  could be right. I'm no prophet  but all of my life I'd get dreams and visions some even while I am awake that come to pass. Vivid ones. These were vivid.

I hope this helps explain. 

I understand, and He has said things to me regarding timing, but I don't share.  In my opinion, not all things should be shared, especially if it is gives hope which can lead to disappointment.  We all love hopium, but you know we've had plenty of disappointments.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I understand, and He has said things to me regarding timing, but I don't share.  In my opinion, not all things should be shared, especially if it is gives hope which can lead to disappointment.  We all love hopium, but you know we've had plenty of disappointments.  

I know.  It's a tough call.  But I guess I can't help but share. I think hope encourages prayers going up. Like the woman who pestered the judge until he finally ruled on her case it doesn't hurt to do what Jesus said. Keep Asking. Keep Seeking. Keep Knocking. Which  oddly enough spells ASK. 

God bless.  If you do ever get a word or dream  I sure would love to hear it. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, keylime said:

I know.  It's a tough call.  But I guess I can't help but share. I think hope encourages prayers going up. Like the woman who pestered the judge until he finally ruled on her case it doesn't hurt to do what Jesus said. Keep Asking. Keep Seeking. Keep Knocking. Which  oddly enough spells ASK. 

I for one thank you for sharing keylime so please by all means keep sharing!! Your thoughts and visions are a 1000% better then reading any guru nonsense!! I would never worry about people getting let down also that would be their issue it’s absolutely Not the same thing as a guru calling it and being let down and I personally believe it should not be compared as such. So again please by all means share what your heart and thoughts desires have always really appreciated them! Hopefully April will be a very special month, I will be praying for it also!!

• Upvote 4

LINK

Sources: The death toll of the Corona virus in Iran
has risen to 18

image.php?token=046907fd8e446f0b8d1b0eaed0bd66a9&c=2312335&size=

23rd February, 2020

Iranian sources revealed, Al-Hadd, that the incidence of corona disease increased to 18 people in Iran.

"Euro News" reported that "cases of corona disease increased to 18 people in a number of regions in Iran."

It should be noted that the mayor of Tehran has confirmed that a sanitary isolation will be imposed on the Iranian capital in the event that the number of those infected with Corona virus increases.

• Thanks 1

LINK

Kuwait bans entry of Iranian ships to its ports

edb4af3d-997d-448f-b741-6d0200295919_w1200_r1_s-768x432.jpg

23rd February, 2020

Kuwait announced today, Sunday, the prevention of entry of Iranian ships to all ports of the country, whatever their cargo.

The Ports Institution decided to close the country's ports to Iranian ships, whatever their cargo, as a precautionary measure to prevent the spread of the Corona virus, according to the Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Rai.

On Saturday, Kuwait announced that it would send 5 planes to Iran to evacuate about 700 citizens, as a precautionary measure, fearing the spread of the Corona virus.

The spread of the "Corona" virus in Iran has resulted in the death of 7 people, while the number of people infected with it has increased, according to the Iranian Ministry of Health from time to time.

• Thanks 2

Corona threatens the trade of Iraq and Iran ... and Baghdad confirms the continuation of transactions

- 5 Hours Ago

368-2-7-341x341.jpg

The Iraqi Border Ports Authority said, that trade with Iran continues, despite the prevention of Iraq arriving from Iran from entering its territory through all border ports, and the suspension of flights, in preventive measures, after the new Kurna virus killed five people in Iran.
IRNA quoted the head of the Iraqi Border Ports Authority, Omar Al-Waeli, as saying, in a statement, today, Saturday, that the meetings of the Special Committee to Combat the Corona Virus are continuing and at a high rate, to discuss taking some additional preventive measures to combat the entry of the virus into the country.

Al-Waeli added that "the meeting took a series of binding directives, including ensuring that commercial traffic between the two countries continues, provided that the owners of vehicles involved in commercial exchange are subject to medical examination and take the necessary preventive measures."

He continued, "The measures also include subjecting Iraqi travelers to examination by the medical detachments located in the border crossings, and preventing receiving Iranian and foreign travelers, alike, within three days, to find out the latest developments regarding the disease."

He said that the measures provided by the authority will be followed by other measures in light of developments on the ground, and in high coordination with the World Health Organization.

He added that "the committee agreed in its meeting with the Iranian ambassador to Iraq to invite the attendance of the Iranian Minister of Health, to be informed of the latest health developments and their measures taken on the Corona virus, so that the committee can take subsequent decisions in accordance with the data and health developments."

Iraq had decided, last Thursday, to prevent Iranian expatriates from entering its territory through all border crossings, excluding the Iraqis who want to return to their country, and who will have to submit to a quarantine.

Iraqi Airways suspended flights to Iran until further notice, while it is not yet clear whether Iranian aircraft will also be prevented from landing at Baghdad Airport.

On Friday, Kuwait also stopped all incoming and outgoing flights to and from Iran, at a time when the Saudi authorities confirmed the continuation of the decision to prevent its citizens and foreign residents from traveling to the Islamic Republic.

The new Corona appeared in China for the first time on December 12, 2019, in the city of Wuhan (center), but Beijing officially unveiled it in mid-January. Today, Saturday, the Chinese authorities announced that death toll from the deadly virus rose to 2,345 as of the end of Friday.

And at the end of last January, the World Health Organization declared a state of emergency on an international scale to counter the spread of the virus, which later spread to several countries, including the UAE, which announced the emergence of 11 cases.

And the deadly virus has paralyzed various productive and service sectors in China, since the beginning of the last week in January and until the ninth of February, and its repercussions extended to many countries that have commercial dealings with the Asian giant, as it stopped many Chinese exports Especially in the mining and automotive sectors.

Iran is counting heavily on the Iraqi market, especially in light of its declining exports to Europe due to the US sanctions that came in the wake of President Donald Trump's withdrawal from the nuclear agreement in May 2018, which aims to zero oil exports and dry up the sources of foreign exchange resources.

Last November, the head of the Iran-Iraq Joint Chamber of Commerce, Yahya Al-Ishaq, said that Iranian exports to Iraq witnessed good growth during the first six months of the current Iranian year (from March 21 to September 22), registered $ 4.6 billion, while it fell to Europe by 75 percent.

Al Ishaq told the Iranian Fars News Agency that the volume of trade between Iran and Iraq reached 13 billion dollars during the past year, noting that the two countries are planning to reach intra-trade 20 billion dollars in the long run.

New Arab

LINK

• Thanks 1

Iraq faces Corona with unimplemented measures ... An Iraqi student tells the details of his return from Iran

112307.jpg?watermark=4

Localities 02/22/2020 18:20 2848 Editor: ht   

Baghdad today - Baghdad

The threat of the Corona virus led the countries of the world to arm and adhere to the recommendations of the World Health Organization, to prevent it from reaching its citizens, and so far more than 26 countries have entered into a real confrontation with the virus, by closing their borders and the quarantine of those arriving from the countries that spread in the virus, Until their safety is confirmed.

He entered Iraq in the spiral of confrontation after Iran announced recording injuries and deaths in the past few days, most notably what happened in the Iranian city of Qom, according to the Iranian "ISNA" news agency (semi-official).

The recording of “Corona” cases, in Iran, increased the anxiety of the Iraqis, causing hundreds of them to launch a major campaign on social media, to pressure the Iraqi government to close the borders with Iran and prevent the infiltration of the disease into Iraq, which prompted Iraqi Airways to suspend Its flights from to Iran, as a preliminary measure to confront this dangerous virus, but its announcement was not applied on the ground, as its flights to and from Iranian cities are still continuing on a daily and regular basis, according to the daily schedules published by the media office of Iraqi Airways.

According to the schedule, flights will appear for tomorrow, as there will be 7 flights from Iraqi airports to the cities of Mashhad, Tehran and Isfahan.

%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%82%D9%

Religious journeys continue 

A source at Najaf International Airport, told (Baghdad Today), that "flights between Iraq and Iran have never stopped with strict security measures for arrivals, taken by airport staff against travelers from Iranian cities.

The source added, "The airport received an Iranian Mahan Airlines hours ago from the Iranian capital, Tehran, with dozens of Iranian and Iraqi travelers on board."

He continued, "3 Iraqi and Iranian planes landed in Najaf airport today, with more than 400 expatriates, including two Iranians, of Iraqi origin," noting that "among them arrived to conduct religious tourism."

ad2a7fa7-15f6-45b2-b5bc-35da00b4db6e.jpg

The border crossings are directed to prevent receiving the Iranians

For its part, the Border Ports Authority announced today, Saturday, a series of additional preventive measures to combat the entry of the Corona virus into the country.

The authority said in a statement received (Baghdad today), that it "has taken a series of binding directives, including that Iraqi travelers coming under examination by the medical detachments located in the border crossings, and preventing the reception of Iranian and foreign travelers alike during a period of (3) days to stand The latest developments regarding the disease. "

She added, "She advises the Iraqis not to travel to Iran in the interest of their safety," stressing that "the commercial movement between the two countries continues, provided that the owners of vehicles (drivers) involved in commercial exchange undergo a medical examination and take the necessary preventive measures."

87153089_3544535102286810_51033616424066

An Iraqi student tells the details of his return to Iraq 

Alaa Al-Muhammadawi, an Iraqi student at a university in Qom, Iran, tells the first moments of announcing the two cases of Coronavirus to two elderly men, who died a few moments after being diagnosed with the virus.

Muhammadawi told (Baghdad today), "The city witnessed one case after two cases of Corona virus were diagnosed, we had to leave it immediately and go to the city of Mehran," noting that "the second day of the diagnosis of the two cases in Qom, the Iranian authorities announced the suspension of official working hours in schools and universities. ".

He added that "hundreds of Iraqi students and their families are still stuck in the city of Qom, and they cannot leave, unless they obtain approval from universities and colleges in the city."

He pointed out that "he arrived with a group of Iraqi students in the Iranian city of Mehran, to return through its port to Iraq yesterday."

Regarding the sanitary procedures in the outlet, al-Muhammadawi said, "The procedures are very simple, as we were examined with medical devices inside a small caravan on the Iraqi border," noting that "the authorities there informed us of our safety and allowed us to enter directly into the Iraqi territories."

And he continued, "he will monitor his health through periodic inspection and examination, in order to ensure his safety and not to carry the disease."

c2c99670-7949-4824-a7c5-4ef9acec0fc1.jpg

Maysan is preparing and its mayor is threatening 

A well-informed source in the southern province of Maysan said today, Saturday, that Governor Ali Douai has ordered the suspension of the gray border crossing with Iran from six o'clock in the evening, due to the new Corona virus.

The source said, in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "the governor of Maysan, Ali Dawai, ordered the suspension of the work of the gray border crossing with Iran from six o'clock this evening, Saturday, due to the outbreak of the Corona virus in some Iranian cities."

He added, "Iraqis returning from Iran will be received only, with the Health Department taking the necessary precautions."

According to the source, Duay criticized "the central crisis cell for its failure to implement the decision of the local government to close the port, while threatening the popular escalation if the demand is not implemented, in order to protect the people of Maysan from the Corona virus."

unnamed.jpg?watermark=4

In turn, he called the Minister of Health, Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, earlier in the day, for everyone to cooperate in confronting the Corona virus, while he made a pledge to the people and the religious authority to exert all efforts to prevent the spread of the disease.

Allawi said, in a statement, "I pledge to our people and the authority to take preventive and remedial measures possible to protect our people from communicable diseases, especially Corona disease."

And he called "all concerned parties in cooperation with the Ministry of Health to implement the necessary preventive measures and each according to its jurisdiction in implementation of what was stated in the reference sermon."

Today, the Ministry of Health and Environment published instructions to prevent corona virus infection, which included stressing that prevention is the only guarantee of safety from corona virus infection, while urging to stay away from crowded places, and not to be in contact with those who show symptoms of coughing and sneezing , Being careful to wear masks in public places.

This comes after the spread of the virus in neighboring and nearby countries, including neighboring Iran, which called on the Iraqi government to take several measures, including the suspension of Iraqi Airways flights to Iran, and the suspension of the decision to grant a tourist visa to those arriving from Iran in the border ports directly, and checking Iraqis from Iran, at the border crossings.

The Commission on Human Rights, on Friday, called for Iraq to enter the health alert phase (C) due to an outbreak of the "Corona" virus in a number of neighboring countries.

A member of the commission, Ali Al-Bayati, said in a statement, "With the declaration of Coruna virus as neighboring countries, and because of poor health awareness among citizens, it is necessary for Iraq to enter the health alert phase (C)."

He pointed out, "the necessity of finding true solidarity between governmental and non-governmental institutions and the media to raise health awareness to prevent disease and avoid unnecessary gatherings."

LINK

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

I for one thank you for sharing keylime so please by all means keep sharing!! Your thoughts and visions are a 1000% better then reading any guru nonsense!! I would never worry about people getting let down also that would be their issue it’s absolutely Not the same thing as a guru calling it and being let down and I personally believe it should not be compared as such. So again please by all means share what your heart and thoughts desires have always really appreciated them! Hopefully April will be a very special month, I will be praying for it also!!

Thank you  Dinarrock. I appreciate your thoughts.  Yes! Pray April (if not sooner of course :😂) is our month! God bless!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Document: The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers approves the admission of Chinese workers ... and sets "firm" conditions!

Localities  ,   02/23/25 18:43  

38157.jpg?watermark=4

Baghdad - Iraq today:

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers has approved the introduction of the Chinese staff working in Iraq, while setting controls and conditions for their admission.

A document seen by "Iraq Today" showed a book signed by the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers of the caretaker government to approve the entry of Chinese staff working in Iraq, provided that obtaining full medical licenses from accredited health institutions in Dubai and Doha.

The approval also required that the owners stay for a month in these countries (stations), for a period of no less than a month to ensure that they did not have corona.

9ory-com_158246539883571.jpg?watermark=4

LINK

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Document: The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers approves the admission of Chinese workers ... and sets "firm" conditions!

Localities  ,   02/23/25 18:43  

38157.jpg?watermark=4

Baghdad - Iraq today:

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers has approved the introduction of the Chinese staff working in Iraq, while setting controls and conditions for their admission.

A document seen by "Iraq Today" showed a book signed by the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers of the caretaker government to approve the entry of Chinese staff working in Iraq, provided that obtaining full medical licenses from accredited health institutions in Dubai and Doha.

The approval also required that the owners stay for a month in these countries (stations), for a period of no less than a month to ensure that they did not have corona.

9ory-com_158246539883571.jpg?watermark=4

LINK

Looks to be lining up for the end of March. 
:twothumbs::twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

A deputy leaves the Iranian parliament session and reports that he was suffering from Corona

2020-02-24

A deputy leaves the Iranian parliament session and reports that he was suffering from Corona

Iranian parliamentarian for Qom province, Ahmed Amir Abadi Farhani, quickly left the parliament session amid news of his infection with the emerging Coronavirus.

Member of Parliament Muhammad Ali Wakili told the Iranian ISNA news agency that Deputy Farhani had deteriorated his health condition after his intervention in a session held by Parliament to discuss the spread of Corona in Iran and the province of Qom in particular.

And my agent added that a number of parliamentarians cleaned the chair where MP Ahmed Amir Abadi Farhani was sitting, for fear of being infected with the virus.

Farhani revealed, today, Monday, the death of 50 people in his province due to the outbreak of the Corona virus, calling for the province to be quarantined.

In a related context, Iranian Deputy Minister of Health, Erj Hariri, denied that 50 people died due to Corona, stressing that "if this number is correct for the deaths in Qom, I will submit my resignation, adding that the number of injured ranges between 59 and 61 people.

In a press statement, Haririji asked MP Farhani to provide the names of the number of Corona victims who he claimed were 50 people in Qom alone, adding that if the number of deaths was half of what he mentioned, I would submit my resignation.

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, keylime said:

"It's hard to know how it will affect the RV, but I would assume it will take a back burner to the coronavirus."

The RV can't take a back burner to anything, it hasn't made it to the stovetop yet.

Best to be ready for this event here in the USA. Once it hits us hard ( and it will ) it will be to late to get ready

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Dinarrock said:
19 hours ago, keylime said:

I totally agree Dinarrock.  Most of the people I know here enjoy some hopium - at least when it has some probability of being true.  

And keylime, I enjoy reading about your dreams and visions.  It's not your responsiblity how people react to them  Your responsiblity is only to be true to yourself.  If you feel called to share something, then I think you should.  And the fact is, life is fluid.  It's a consequence of man having free will.  Man's ability to change his mind or act on impulse means that things can and do change. 

Personally, I would love an April 18th RV, and while I won't count on it, it does give me a bit of short term hope which I'm happy to experience.  So thank you for sharing, you are much appreciated!

Edited by KristiD
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DWS112 said:

2020-02-24

Iranian parliamentarian for Qom province, Ahmed Amir Abadi Farhani, quickly left the parliament session amid news of his infection with the emerging Coronavirus.

Member of Parliament Muhammad Ali Wakili told the Iranian ISNA news agency that Deputy Farhani had deteriorated his health condition after his intervention in a session held by Parliament to discuss the spread of Corona in Iran and the province of Qom in particular.

And my agent added that a number of parliamentarians cleaned the chair where MP Ahmed Amir Abadi Farhani was sitting, for fear of being infected with the virus.

Farhani revealed, today, Monday, the death of 50 people in his province due to the outbreak of the Corona virus, calling for the province to be quarantined.

In a related context, Iranian Deputy Minister of Health, Erj Hariri, denied that 50 people died due to Corona, stressing that "if this number is correct for the deaths in Qom, I will submit my resignation, adding that the number of injured ranges between 59 and 61 people.

In a press statement, Haririji asked MP Farhani to provide the names of the number of Corona victims who he claimed were 50 people in Qom alone, adding that if the number of deaths was half of what he mentioned, I would submit my resignation.

I may be wrong with my assessment,  but here it goes. 
Iran will have a 100% death rate. 
That will be their answer to curing the disease. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1