Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Outrageous BS by Bruce for 02-22-20

ronscarpa

This clown is really blowing smoke out of his butt, with his claim "we know"..:bs:

2-22-2020   Intel Guru Bruce   [via WiserNow]  .....we know that the Iraqi Dinar revalued their currency and we know that it was traded somewhere in the $3.35 range but was trading upward and was over $5.10 ...(Monday)...Now, where is it now? I don’t know- Where’s the Dong I don’t think it’s lagging too far behind – because the front screen rate on the Dong is supposed to be between 25 – 40 cents below the Dinar on the front screen rate – I think they’re both going to do just fine – they are both going to get where they need to be...I was told by one Treasury source that this could happen at any minute... Everything is pointing toward this could happen at any moment...

I thought I'd post it to give everyone a good laugh for today..!  :cowboy1:RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 9

4 hours ago, JoeB said:

Luigi, you and Ron are the BS twins of this forum. Both of you post the lies from the idiot guru site but for some reson Ron gets a lot of thanks doing this as you get a lot of rubies. I find it very strange...

JoeB ... are you so dense as not to recognize this was posted as a laugh, and not a serious consideration of any newsworthy information. I even posted such with the "opinion/rumor".  PLEASE, don't read any opinions or rumors if you don't want a laugh, or to see what others out there THINK. No one really cares what you think, when you make the types of remarks you do. You have rubies from others to show for it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, JoeB said:

Luigi, you and Ron are the BS twins of this forum. Both of you post the lies from the idiot guru site but for some reson Ron gets a lot of thanks doing this as you get a lot of rubies. I find it very strange...

7 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

JoeB ... are you so dense as not to recognize this was posted as a laugh, and not a serious consideration of any newsworthy information. I even posted such with the "opinion/rumor".  PLEASE, don't read any opinions or rumors if you don't want a laugh, or to see what others out there THINK. No one really cares what you think, when you make the types of remarks you do. You have rubies from others to show for it.

Well put Mr. Ron.. I do believe I’ve had issues with Joeb too. One bad apple can destroy the whole cart. 
Please keep posting Mr. Ron. 

Edited by gregp
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, JoeB said:

Image result for really images

REALLY are you for real !!!

Starr

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Yes Umbertino, .10 would send me packing... To the delight of many I'm sure.

B/A

Not me, buddy...

And you know same holds true for me as well...If /whenever I 'd leave for good.....Some would finally open up that costly champagne bottle and get elegantly drunk......

It's all good......

Edited by umbertino
  • Haha 3