Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Midnight Guru Opinions - 02/21/2020

2-21-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   My view is they are fully disclosing to the world they are finishing the reforms and in very deliberate fashion. Yet they are using the PM cabinet as a smoke screen. By them publishing that the cabinet is completed, yet, they are stalling the vote in parliament, suggests they are staggering the date of the vote time frames in the news for a purpose... They suggested it was for yesterday, then today, now possibly Sunday, Monday and or even Tuesday next... Imo.

2-21-2020   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  ...a few state banks are offering documentary credits to businesses in Iraq...This has to do with purchases/imports in US dollars and has nothing to do with the dinar exchange rate...Providing such a service helps the CBI control where dollars are going from the auction by having this banking oversight as well as a service to businesses needing to making foreign purchases.

2-21-2020   Intel Gurus MarkZ & Mike Cottrell     MarkZ:  HSBC and a number of banks even local and Regional are now on the RTP…Real Time Protectionsystem  where even international stuff will only take seconds now instead of weeks before you have funds.   Mike Cottrell:  That technically is the QFS. Coordinating with CIPS and Swift with real time confirmations and deliveries of funds. This is required when we go to the new currency system.  MarkZ:  To me this is one of the best signs that we are well underway.

2-21-2020  Newshound Guru Vital Brad  ...Allawi is kicking butt...out of the 300 parliament members 220 deputies will vote to pass the Allawi government.  Which is a really good sign.  Another headline "Allawi's government enjoys great parliamentary and international support."  Sounds like it's done - having his government in place...Monday the 24th are gonna have a vote for the government...when we have a government in place I think things are gonna start getting really exciting.  So big things to come.  Lots to look forward too...

2-20-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Al-Rafidain announces the opening of documentary credits for ministries, traders and private sector companies"  Quote:  "The documentary credit is one of the most secure payment methods in international trade..."   ...about the country being ready to go international (or is now already), this supports that opinion quite well. ... this is telling the Global entities that they have the ability to get guaranteed payments and settlements in a manner that is acceptable to both buyer and seller in at an international level. They have this in place through a government agency of Al-Rafidain Bank!! All the pieces of the puzzle are now on the table and apparently in place! Go time..Or What? Imo.

:twothumbs:   GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE....Be Blessed :tiphat:RON

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 7

12 hours ago, JoeB said:

As this is from the BS guru site it is probably not true... 

JoeB....It's simply a site that collects posts from several other Dinar informational & chat sites, and posts them for anyone interested in seeing what others are saying. They used to post salient information (viable opinions), but it seems that they limit their collecting to just a few sites now. It's very time consuming to scan all the dinar sites for nuggets worth posting. So the opinions they post are limited. However, oftentimes they do have some true gurus' opinions that are worth considering. I don't know how long you've been in the dinar, but I've been in it for 11 years and was a newshound for many of them on this and several other sites - many of which are no longer active. I no longer collect info, there are enough other newshounds who do so. Now I just watch and read opinions... I personally have my own on many subjects involving the IQD, the CBI, and the GOI - but I stated them many years ago. Now I watch and wait. Perhaps it would be good for you to get a copy of the Future of Iraq Project (summary document for the Bush-Cheney Plan) that was declassified half a decade ago. It might help you understand some of the opinions posted. Best of luck. Keep a positive outlook & have a good weekend. :tiphat:RON

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

BRAVO ! Ron................. I think that JoeB is a bit frustrated and can't understand the "wait". Like you, I got into the dinar hope about the same time. I felt that it was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, BUT........... if it DID happen, I didn't want to have any regrets, so I bought just enough that whatever it RV'd at, I would be pleasantly surprised and pleased. And if it didn't, I wasn't out all that much........... kinda' like buying a lottery ticket. So far, I am not better off, but I and all of us are STILL IN THE GAME!! Maybe JoeB overspent a bit which caused his bitterness.  And having said that, I DO enjoy your posts  and weed out the kooks from those that just might know a bit about what they speak. All summed up, I still think that NOBODY knows what the fate of this Dinar ride really is. Just my two cents worth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, yendor said:

BRAVO ! Ron................. I think that JoeB is a bit frustrated and can't understand the "wait". Like you, I got into the dinar hope about the same time. I felt that it was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, BUT........... if it DID happen, I didn't want to have any regrets, so I bought just enough that whatever it RV'd at, I would be pleasantly surprised and pleased. And if it didn't, I wasn't out all that much........... kinda' like buying a lottery ticket. So far, I am not better off, but I and all of us are STILL IN THE GAME!! Maybe JoeB overspent a bit which caused his bitterness.  And having said that, I DO enjoy your posts  and weed out the kooks from those that just might know a bit about what they speak. All summed up, I still think that NOBODY knows what the fate of this Dinar ride really is. Just my two cents worth.

THANK YOU YENDOR ... VERY WELL SAID. :twothumbs: HAVE A BLESSED DAY.....RON

• Thanks 1