Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Morning Guru Opinions @ 10:01 AM CST - 2/20/2020

2-20-2020   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Article:  "Newspaper: Allawi chose 3 characters for each ministry and placed the ball in the parliament stadium"  Quote:  "Allawi chose 57 characters, 3 persons for each ministry, which means that he put the ball in the parliament’s court by not requiring one person for each ministry because if he rejects it, this may affect the entire government formation."  The only concerns I had with Allawi have been covered - I felt like if he was going to be ousted or “convinced” to resign, it was going to happen quickly. Like, “within the first week” quickly.  We are well beyond that, and the “backups for the backups” says they are getting things donnnneee! “You don’t like that choice? FINE, here’s another one. And another!  

This was taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. You can see Adam's full Chat on our DV Chat Logs Forum as: Adam Montana Weekly 19 Feb 2020

2-20-2020  Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat    Article:  "DEPUTY: 90% OF THE CURRENT REPRESENTATIVES WILL NOT RETURN TO THEIR SEATS IN THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS"   Quote:  "DURING ITS SESSION, ON DECEMBER 24, 2019, THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES VOTED ON THE ELECTION LAW LEGISLATION"  So here it is in black and white. The Iraqi election law was already voted on and passed in parliament. ...So why is the news media telling us they still need to do this? This again is a FAKE spin on the news. They want to confuse and stall everything indefinitely. The real reason why they can’t yet implement it is they need candidates for the early elections and also they will need a way to prosecute the corrupt that will be taken out of the government. Already Iraq has hired consultants to come into Iraq to help clarify the procedure to run this new type of “open” election process. They are working out the details and will be successful.

2-20-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    Article:  "Deputy: Karbala’s 2020 budget is devoid of new project"   [How can there be an RI when there is such a large deficit and no new projects?] I think they are about to change things, as this suggests they have the 2019 budget which, imo would reflect the FML amendment that will facilitate the new rate we expect to precede the 2020... Thus, they seem to know already that there is a big change coming...imo ! This is a good one!! ~ imo. (Reposted)

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... RON  

*** Pimpy  Yes, that's right there's talk of an exchange rate change and that's got the big-what-to-do going around the dinar community...  Article:  "After the rise in oil, expert reveals the possibility of reducing the dollar exchange rate with this mechanism".  Here we go.  This is what everybody's talking about...What they're talking about is decreasing the dollar against the dinar - giving the dinar more purchasing power.  That's the direction we want to go into... [Post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

*** Pimpy  Quote: "an economic expert revealed on Wednesday the possibility of returning the dollar exchange rate to its previous era..."  When they say era I think they're talking about where it was prior to this last move.  Instead of getting 1450 dinars for every dollar you're going to get 1190 dinars...not the big jump.  Not yet.  I do think it's going to go up in increments a lot faster than people think.  We don't have to wait for an RI or an RV.  Through a normal course of how currency gains its purchasing power we can watch for that because it seems to be happening... [Post 2 of 2]

*** Walkingstick  ...'Europe' said it best...'The Final Countdown' What exactly does this mean, and in what context..?

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... RON  

*** Mnt Goat Article:  AL-KAZEMI’S FINANCIAL ADVISOR TALKS ABOUT CHANGING THE EXCHANGE RATE"  I think they are trying to warm us up to the FACT that they are more than ready to revalue their currency. This is just one more article informing us.

*** Kaperoni  Though everybody would like to see things begin...we have to keep in mind that we just had an election a few days ago and Iraq has a tendency to drag out the process of forming a government for months. I wouldn't expect a fully seated government for at least four months.       

*** Breitling  Question: "Do you think the CBI is waiting for their economy to diversity away from oil before they complete the revaluation?"  No I don't.  I think they can add value to their currency today.  I think...there's a lot of influence from Shia/Iran in the region and they can burn anything they want down.  What Iraq is trying to do is - how do they build this up so they don't piss off the Saudis which is Sunni and they don't piss off Iran which is Shia. They keep those guys at bay. [Post 1 of 2]..

*** Breitling  Not only that but they can't piss off Russia .  They can't piss off the United States ...that's where the hesitation comes from.  It is tough.  That's why the opportunity is such a great opportunity.  Most people won't risk to get into that.  To me it's not a risk.  I can take the currency I bought and exchange it for what I paid for it.  It's that simple.  But they don't need to diversify.  Iraq - their currency was at $3.25 just selling oil and they want to get it back to that. [Post 2 of 2].. 

• By ronscarpa

*** Newshound Pimpy Article: "The Arab Monetary Fund, in cooperation with the International Monetary Fund's Center for Economics and Finance in the Middle East, Organizes a course on 'exchange rate policy' " ...people went to learn on different subjects.  One of them had to do with the exchange rate policies...people thought this meant that the rate change was going to happen.  Every time an article talks about a rate change that does not mean that they are telling you a rate change is coming...the courses are meant to help get everybody on the same page and to do what they can to strengthen their economy but especially their local currency...

*** Newshound Mnt Goat ...there is no new signs or evidence whatsoever that they are going to RV any time prior to the beginning of 2022. ...However, this was a busy period for news from Iraq and lots of good news. This does not mean it is going to RV tomorrow or even in the next coming weeks. The NEAREST window I can see is January 2022 and the signs are all pointing to this period. WOW..! ARE YOU READY..?

*** Frank26  Article: "The Arab Monetary Fund, in cooperation with The International Monetary Fund's Center for Economics and Finance in the Middle East, organizes a course on "Exchange Rate Policy"  Like we told you...the CBI will have commercials and...that has now started also we told you the commercials will educate you [Iraq Boots-on-the-ground Firefly] on why you have a new exchange rate and a new small category note to match that NEW exchange rate and as you can see that has started.

• By ronscarpa

*** Frank26  [Iraq Boots-on-the-ground Firefly TV update]: FIREFLY: TV loaded with commercials today showing Iraq as up and coming country showing new banks new businesses coming showing all good things about Iraq we seeing new commercials for banks…Arab league fund and IMF starting changing rate policy study and guideline big event going on it’s on tv about changing exchange rate policy…It’s all over our television every channel...new commercials...talking to us about the exchange rate...this is amazing.  Says it’s a course on exchange rate policy. It’s hard to believe what we are hearing...our banks will soon give us a modern currency with a modern exchange rate this is all so hard to believe but we are so grateful….

*** Newshound Guru Pimpy  What have we learned over the past year...?  Is an RV or an RI possible?  Are we getting any closer at all to achieving what we all want?  Just so you know an RV is when they revalue the currency and RI is when they reinstate the value of a currency to its prior value...the United Nations, United Nations Security Council, the Forum On Economic Development all said there's no reason for Iraq not to be reinstated to their value of $3.22 cents prior to the devaluing of the currency by our country [USA].

*** Newshound Vital Brad  If you look at the region where Iraq's at - Kuwait...their currency is very very valuable because of oil reserves.  If it [Iraqi dinar] comes out at 10 cents I'll probably cash out half at the 10 cent rate and then I'm gonna wait.  I'm gonna hold for it to raise even more.  That's just my opinion.

*** Newshound Kaperoni  Speculative Challenge: [They may LOP and let it rise and fall from there which it looks to me like all the cards are stacked in that direction. They are just waiting for the right conditions and timing. Please convince me that the odds are over 50% in other direction. Hope I’m wrong!...] A:  Remember, Iraq intentionally sold the dinar around the world so that it could eventually be held in central banks as a hard currency. Such an event would contradict that intention.  Countries that have done that [LOP] have not been successful...

• By ronscarpa

*** Pimpy  There's a lot of people expecting this RV announcement or an RI announcement and I'm not saying that's not going to happen but I'm saying the most likely scenario is we just pay attention to what's going on in the country and then we could watch as time goes on and they continue to get back on solid ground they start to restore the nation you're going to see quickly over a couple years it [the dinar rate] jump up in huge increments...

*** Vital Brad  I don't want to get political...by any means but as much as I've actually been against the Democrats, liberals and that party, that string of presidents from the Bushes, to the Clintons, to Obama, to Biden I think they're the ones pushing for this to happen for us.  So with Biden in office it's making the U.S. economy prepare for a collapse potentially and by dropping the value of the dollar it's going to allow for the global currency reset which includes a basket of currencies that will be revalued and their rates will be changed.  One of those being the Iraqi dinar...I believe the stage is being set and the curtain is about to be opened and we're in for a big reveal...

*** Mnt Goat ...Changes are coming and these changes we will like. This is when we will get the reinstatement...

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.