Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump: My great accomplishment as president will be exposing corruption (VIDEO)

Trump: My great accomplishment as president will be exposing corruption

There is no doubt the Swamp needs draining...

BY STACY WASHINGTON
FEBRUARY 13, 2020

Media types continue to ask President Trump banal questions! And true to form he always gives the very best answers in spite of the nonsense.  Some reporter asked the president as he was leaving the White House to board Marine 1, “Do you believe that Russia helped you get elected?”

Geez! This old tired line of questioning again? Do they never tire of asking the same thing and getting the same answer? Is there no other news to ask his opinion on?

MUST WATCH: @POTUS: “When All Is Said And Done, My Greatest Accomplishment As President Will Have Been To Expose The Corruption.” @realDonaldTrump

Embedded video

President Trump’s answer was excellent, “No Russia did not help me get elected. Do you know who got me elected? Do you know who got me elected? I got me elected. Russia didn’t help me at all. Russia, if anything, I think helped the other side. What you ought to ask is this, do you think the media helped Hillarious Clinton get elected? She didn’t make it. But you take a look at collusion between Hillarious Clinton and the media. You take a look at collusion between Hillarious Clinton and Russia. She had more to do in the campaign with Russia than I did. I had nothing to do. And by the way, that’s one other thing. If you look, this was all about Russia Russia, Russia. They don’t talk about Russia anymore. Because it turned out to be a hoax, it was all a hoax. And then they say ‘Gee he fought back. Isn’t that terrible? He fought back.’ Of course, I fought back. Because it was a false accusation, a totally false accusation. It’s a disgrace!  It’s a very sad period for this country. And I think in the end I will consider this to be one of my greatest achievements: exposing this corruption.”

The only thing that was effective about what the Democrats have done with the witch hunt (besides duping millions of Americans into thinking our president is guilty of something, is that they were able to slow down the pace of his accomplishments.

After November, perhaps we will see the same results at super speed.

https://www.lifezette.com/2020/02/trump-my-great-accomplishment-as-president-will-be-exposing-corruption/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Trump may have let some people out of jail ( which every modern President has done) but I don’t believe those people will go and kill anyone, unlike the Dems who let hundreds of illegal criminals into our country who have KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE.  I believe everyone who has lost a loved one has a case to sue every damn Democrat who supports open borders and Sanctuary Cities.  Unconscionable!!!!

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I didn't know every president we've had has been a democrat... Thanks for enlightening me.

Heck I bet most people here have some illegals in their family tree...

B/A

Not mine. American Indian. French and German that came through Ellis Island

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Heck I bet most people here have some illegals in their family tree...

Nope they have immigrants who came here and entered legally and assimilated into our society and became citizens.  They also worked their butts off and weren't a drain on our Governments financial resources.  

It is the Dems who own Sanctuary Cities and Open Borders. Not one Republican campaigns for open borders.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2