Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
Synopsis

Gutfeld on Obama claiming credit for Trump's economy

Recommended Posts

 

Bark Insane Obama is a whack job.

 

Bark Insane Obama Economic Performance linked directly to deficit spending which catches up with everyone and every Country at some point.

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald Trump: Trump plans to add $5.088 trillion to the debt in his first term.8 That's a 25% increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. If he remains in office for a second term, he plans to add $9.1 trillion for both terms. Trump had promised to eliminate the debt during his campaign.

https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-by-president-by-dollar-and-percent-3306296

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, caddieman said:

Donald Trump: Trump plans to add $5.088 trillion to the debt in his first term.8 That's a 25% increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. If he remains in office for a second term, he plans to add $9.1 trillion for both terms. Trump had promised to eliminate the debt during his campaign.

https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-by-president-by-dollar-and-percent-3306296

 

Diaper saddieman.

 

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

 

First, deficit spending by the Bark Insane Obama Administration AND cohorts dug The United States Of America into a deep hole. Second, it takes spending to turn The United States Of America Ship around to a sustainable path to eliminate deficit spending and eliminate the accrued National Debt with reasonably taxed burgeoned enterprises IN The United States Of America BY bringing industries BACK to The United States Of America AND bringing foreign trade in balance like what is happening with China AND Europe among other Nations. Third, equitable agreements and commitments are to be maintained so The United States Of America is NOT paying for other Countries' affairs like with NATO AND combating illegal alien invasions INTO The United States Of America. Fourth, do YOU, diaper saddieman, have ANY Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar???!!! Eliminating financial corruption in the Muddle East ESPECIALLY with Iran AND IN Iraq will pave the way for the greatest surge in Whirled Wide economic trade and beneficial growth for humanity EVENTUALLY including ALL Africa WITH a reinstated Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. Do You, diaper saddieman, NOT know The United States Of America holds BILLIONS of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar LIKELY enough to wipe out the National Debt???!!! What needs to happen is the corruption to be removed first so the reinstatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar has the intended effect and is not derailed.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

 

Diaper saddieman.

 

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

 

First, deficit spending by the Bark Insane Obama Administration AND cohorts dug The United States Of America into a deep hole. Second, it takes spending to turn The United States Of America Ship around to a sustainable path to eliminate deficit spending and eliminate the accrued National Debt with reasonably taxed burgeoned enterprises IN The United States Of America BY bringing industries BACK to The United States Of America AND bringing foreign trade in balance like what is happening with China AND Europe among other Nations. Third, equitable agreements and commitments are to be maintained so The United States Of America is NOT paying for other Countries' affairs like with NATO AND combating illegal alien invasions INTO The United States Of America. Fourth, do YOU, diaper saddieman, have ANY Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar???!!! Eliminating financial corruption in the Muddle East ESPECIALLY with Iran AND IN Iraq will pave the way for the greatest surge in Whirled Wide economic trade and beneficial growth for humanity EVENTUALLY including ALL Africa WITH a reinstated Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. Do You, diaper saddieman, NOT know The United States Of America holds BILLIONS of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar LIKELY enough to wipe out the National Debt???!!! What needs to happen is the corruption to be removed first so the reinstatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar has the intended effect and is not derailed.

So Obama dug us in a hole but Trump if elected to another four years is on pace to add 1.5 trillion MORE to the debt than Obama did. But under Trump he is turning the ship around. The Trumpkins warped reasoning makes me laugh. This reasoning is laughable at best. Oh yeah don’t appreciate the name calling.

  • Thanks 4
  • Downvote 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, caddieman said:

So Obama dug us in a hole but Trump if elected to another four years is on pace to add 1.5 trillion MORE to the debt than Obama did. But under Trump he is turning the ship around. The Trumpkins warped reasoning makes me laugh. This reasoning is laughable at best. Oh yeah don’t appreciate the name calling.

 

Well, you did lump all Trump supporters with the Trumpkin name, sooo you did do some name calling your self. :confused2:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, caddieman said:

So Obama dug us in a hole but Trump if elected to another four years is on pace to add 1.5 trillion MORE to the debt than Obama did. But under Trump he is turning the ship around. The Trumpkins warped reasoning makes me laugh. This reasoning is laughable at best. Oh yeah don’t appreciate the name calling.

 

While I must say, the "person"-in-question's name calling has gone unchecked for far too long.......you did yourself no favors here, for two wrongs don't make a right.  

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

While I must say, the "person"-in-question's name calling has gone unchecked for far too long.......you did yourself no favors here, for two wrongs don't make a right.  

 

GO RV, then BV

Trumpkin to me is just a faster way of saying Trump supporters nothing more. So since everyone takes offense to the word Trumpkin I will not hesitate to say I’m sorry and from now on say trump supporters. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

careful caddie, before long they will have you jumping hoops.  I think you've humbled yourself and ask for forgiveness enough.  You have been sincere in your pleas.  Just goes to show ya with some people enuff is never enuff.

Edited by learning all i can
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Trumpkin to me is just a faster way of saying Trump supporters nothing more. So since everyone takes offense to the word Trumpkin I will not hesitate to say I’m sorry and from now on say trump supporters. 

 

I understand...I've been known to use that word as well, but people took offense, so I've since shelved it.

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caddieman said:

So Obama dug us in a hole but Trump if elected to another four years is on pace to add 1.5 trillion MORE to the debt than Obama did. But under Trump he is turning the ship around. The Trumpkins warped reasoning makes me laugh. This reasoning is laughable at best. Oh yeah don’t appreciate the name calling.

 

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

 

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

 

Well, you did lump all Trump supporters with the Trumpkin name, sooo you did do some name calling your self. :confused2:

 

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beyond all the descriptors is the basis for the descriptors.

 

I am a The United States Of America Citizen and I have NO problem bearing the descriptor of being a The United States Of America Citizen.

 

I am a male and I have NO problem bearing the descriptor of being a male.

 

I work AND have NO problem bearing the descriptor of being a worker.

 

I am a Conservative AND have NO problem bearing the descriptor of being a Conservative.

 

The United States Of America Citizen, male, worker, AND/OR Conservator being an ACTUAL descriptor IS NOT NAME CALLING.

 

Further........................................................................

 

For example. IF I lie, then I am a liar. For illustration, I may take issue being noted as a liar whereas I am still a liar because I lied and would rightly have the descriptor as a liar.

 

NO lying, denying, deflecting, AND/OR blaming on others detracts from the fact I have the descriptor as a liar IF indeed I did lie even though, for illustration purposes ONLY, I would term liar as being name calling and NOT the ACTUAL descriptor.

 

What is unspeakably disgusting and inappropriate is Dr. Spock has done a HUMONGOUS diabolical disservice to humanity by classifying ACTUAL descriptors entirely forbidden to protect the perpetrator's chosen position and perspective to avoid personal acknowledgement, personal responsibility, AND personal ownership as a consequence of the ACTUAL descriptor choosing to note the ACTUAL descriptor as name calling. Once the Dr. Spock poster child has chosen an ACTUAL descriptor as name calling, Dr. Spock notes the Dr. Spock poster child as having the final say in whether an ACTUAL descriptor IS name calling AND Dr. Spock FORBIDS ANY NAME CALLING BASED ON ACTUAL DESCRIPTORS BECAUSE THE Dr. Spock poster child IS OFFENDED.

 

AND so societal fabric rots along with the Founding Principles of THIS Great Nation UNLESS True The United States Of America Patriots CALL A SPADE A SPADE AND ACT ACCORDINGLY.

 

What is unfortunate is the basis for various descriptors is without foundation and is ill advised.

 

For relevant and to the point example, Rule Of Law Based On The Constitution Of The United States Of America Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights is cherished and defended by EVERY True The United States Of America Patriot in whatever venue the True The United States Of America Patriot finds contest of Rule Of Law Based On The Constitution Of The United States Of America Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.

 

So, as an ACTUAL The United States Of America Citizen, to strip ANY individual of OR protect ANY individual FROM Rule Of Law Based On The Constitution Of The United States Of America Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights is rightly described and termed as criminal and subject to the penalties of Rule Of Law Based On The Constitution Of The United States Of America Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights without regard to ANY individual stripped OR protected from the benefits or consequences respectively thereof.

 

If the least among us falls doing what is right with their six unguarded, then, at some point, even the greatest among us will no longer be able to stand since their six is unguarded and there is no one left to stand with and nothing left to stand for.

 

- Synopsis

 

So, it is NOT about ANY individual WHATSOEVER BUT ABOUT THE APPROPRIATE APPLICATION OF AND THE REMEDIES PROVIDED THEREWITH BY Rule Of Law Based On The Constitution Of The United States Of America Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.

 

THEREFORE, to apply a FALSE descriptor of a True The United States Of America Patriot UPHOLDING Rule Of Law Based On The Constitution Of The United States Of America Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights IS ACTUAL NAME CALLING DUE TO HAVING A FALSE BASIS.

 

So, WHAT, pray tell, HAS The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump ACTUALLY DONE WRONG???!!!

 

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AS President Of The United States Of America AND CAMPAIGNING FOR BECOMING President Of The United States Of America.

 

A person CAN NOT BE SUBJECT TO NAME CALLING BY BEING NAME CALLED A Trumpkin since The True The United States Of America Patriot UPHOLDS Rule Of Law Based On The Constitution Of The United States Of America Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights without regard to the person being stripped of OR protected from The Constitution Of The United States Of America Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.

 

The ACTUAL criminals, as described above, MUST BE SUBJECT TO THE CONSEQUENCES OF ABRIDGING Rule Of Law Based On The Constitution Of The United States Of America Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights FOR social and profitable peace FOR We The People BEING The United States Of America Citizens.

 

THEREFOR, ALL criminals bringing false accusations against The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump MUST BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES FOR ABRIDGING Rule Of Law Based On The Constitution Of The United States Of America Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights AND ALL WRONGS COMMITTED AGAINST OTHERS.

 

So, the LIARS AND CRIMINALS are ACTUALLY LIARS AND CRIMINALS WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE OFFENDED FOR BEING CALLED A LIAR AND/OR CRIMINAL.

 

Pleading INNOCENT DOES NOT OVERRIDE A COURT OF LAW RULING DESCRIPTOR OF ACTUAL GUILT BASED ON ACTUAL FACT IN RELATION TO Rule Of Law Based On The Constitution Of The United States Of America Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, caddieman said:

So Obama dug us in a hole but Trump if elected to another four years is on pace to add 1.5 trillion MORE to the debt than Obama did. But under Trump he is turning the ship around. The Trumpkins warped reasoning makes me laugh. This reasoning is laughable at best. Oh yeah don’t appreciate the name calling.

Obama didn't dig us into a hole if you listened to him for eight years. He inherited the economy, per his words, so it was bad before him and now after he left office it was gud. 0bummer and his boytoy, Michael..err ...Moochelle are trying to have their cake while telling the lower peasants "Let them eat cake!"  

 

 

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2020 at 11:19 AM, Theseus said:

Obama didn't dig us into a hole if you listened to him for eight years. He inherited the economy, per his words, so it was bad before him and now after he left office it was gud. 0bummer and his boytoy, Michael..err ...Moochelle are trying to have their cake while telling the lower peasants "Let them eat cake!"  

 

 


Dude you do know Obama inherited the worst economy since the GREAT DEPRESSION!..........unbelievable!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2020 at 6:47 PM, learning all i can said:

careful caddie, before long they will have you jumping hoops.  I think you've humbled yourself and ask for forgiveness enough.  You have been sincere in your pleas.  Just goes to show ya with some people enuff is never enuff.

 

 

Holy words....Thanks LAIC

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.