Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Evening Guru Opinions @ 6:10 PM CST - 2/19/2020

2-19-2020   Newshound Guru Adam Montana  ...You may have noticed a lack of chatter about "protesters" over the last week or two...that's just one of the topics that has quietly just left the news. Of course we don't see anyone making a big deal out of positive news, because that's not the kind of stuff that sells newspapers.  But it IS the kind of thing we want to see, because it's what is going to lead us to a higher value on the Dinar. Allawi is building a foundation, the pieces are falling into place, and I have nothing negative to report.  Note: Taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from his posts.

2-19-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "WORLD BANK INFORMS IRAQ THAT ITS FINANCIAL SITUATION IS IN DANGER, ESPECIALLY WITH REGARD TO SALARIES OF STATE EMPLOYEES"   Like I said before, if Iraq missing this opportunity this time there will be no other opportunities. The trend is to move away from oil based economies and wealth is short-lived. They should have already rebuilt their country ten times better than it was before. But instead they pissed the money away to Iran to support terrorism. This only made things worst off in Iraq and in the middle east in general. Now they have to do these reforms or else! One of these reforms is the project to delete the zeros which leads to the reinstatement thus our RV.

2-19-2020    Newshound Guru Pimpy  ...when Trump was at Davos the chairman of the World Trade Organization told everyone that he was working with the Trump Administration and they were gonna be implementing new policies when it comes to currency manipulation.  This is good.  We want this especially if you're holding Vietnam dong.  Where it goes to nobody knows...The Iraq dinar is in a whole different situation...this new rule is getting ready to come in effect.  I believe it is in March...I think we're gonna see some currencies change here shortly.  How much I don't know.  Will it happen before the rules are implemented I don't know.  We're gonna find out...

2-19-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  ...Shabibi was not hired by the CBI and he has not been there.  He has been no where near the CBI for the past 5 years.  Maliki tried to kill him and ever since then we've [The U.S.] been trying to protect him...he was hired to maintain the exchange rate of the British pound and he's still there doing it.  He was hired in the early spring of '19...  

2-19-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Deputy: Karbala’s 2020 budget is devoid of new projects"  They have told us in recent past that they finished the 2019 Financial Management Law with an Amendment to it, that is to facilitate the 2020 budget. Sounds to me like this is suggesting they have what we are waiting on and that is the rate to which they will use to fund the projects... I suspect that they can't keep this tiger held back much longer.   I also suspect leaks will emerge!! imo.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4