Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Guru Opinions - 2/18/2020

2-18-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  ...they have failed twice IMO to bring forward the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar.

2-18-2020   Intel Guru Delta   ...the Central Bank of Iraq posted the updates on their spreadsheets and financial status...46 million dollars just for the month of December worth of lower denominations and that was the equivalent of about 825 billion dinar ...so far right now they've printed 180 million worth of currencies.  And we all know this isn't just the paper notes that this also includes coins.  For them to do that gives you an indication that they're moving forward there's no doubt about that...

2-18-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   First, I want to clarify what we might hear in the news and how they represent it.  When they say “Allawi’s new government” what do they mean?  ...They mean the new cabinet selection for the ministries not parliament. Parliament is not being replaced at this time. To replace parliament, they must hold national elections...When they do conduct these elections, this will NOT include selecting yet another prime minister and his cabinet, as many might think. Allawi will stay the full term up to 2022 (2018-2022)  ... WE have also confirmed this with the legal in Iraq...

2-18-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  ...new prime minister = reinstatement IMO. A new prime minister means in my opinion the reinstatement will be fast.  Fast!  Not like the things we've been dealing with in the past years.  I believe the cabinet formation is already there.  I believe the Prime Minister is already there.  I believe the Kurds are excited about doing business with Iraq and the HCL is already there.  I believe article 140 is ready.  I believe they are 1 to 1 electronically behind closed door because they do everything internationally...I believe things are happening at a very very volatile pace...MTA [Allawi] wants an overwhelming majority vote so there's no questions asked.  So there's no problem whatsoever.

2-18-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...it's very quiet in Iraq right now.  The only things they've been talking about since the beginning of January was obviously finish forming the government and implementing the demonstrators demands...the demonstrators demands those are post rate change.  Those come after the rate change.  The actual roadmap that I've laid out...since last year is unfolding right before your eyes.  It's exactly how I laid it out.  It's been very quiet.  Iraq is not talking about a lot of new things.  Iraq is boxed in a corner they can't implement the demonstrators demands or reforms...we are looking amazing...

2-18-2020   Newshound Guru Vital Brad  ...Prime Minister Allawi has been busting his butt the last couple of weeks to form his cabinet.  Honestly it seems a little to me like Groundhog's Day because...it seems like we're always waiting on the prime minister to form his government...but Allawi is making a lot of progress.  Allawi is really moving things forward...Today Monday he needed to submit the names for his cabinet.  So he submitted 19 names and he mentioned three of the cabinet positions he doesn't have names for yet...this is because of some Kurdistan objection...but they are saying that the different blocks are agreeing on his picks...IMO if Allawi does it in his first go...I still have the opinion that a good time frame for this revaluation to happen is right around the second quarter.  So April...if they bust their butt like Allawi is I could see things happening...

2-18-2020   Intel Guru Delta   ...In my personal opinion only - February is looking very very solid and I think we are going to move very very fast.  As soon as they pass the government or around the same timing we should IMO see the Central Bank of Iraq change the rate.  They are way behind schedule.  They are overdue with all of that.  The CBI I don't know if they can wait that much longer.  So I'm giving them...to the end of this month.  Two weeks the CBI should show us a rate.

2-18-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  This Allawi guy.  This prime minister IMO is learning about the currency reform because he is attending the CBI meetings I suggest are happening.    I believe the speed of what they are learning is accelerated at a very fast pace and the reason why is because Donald Trump is asking for this...I believe there has been a date that has been given by what I call the Fab 4 to the CBI and I believe in my strong opinion that the CBI has committed to said date.  If there is a date that means there is a target that means we are not guessing anymore are we...To me, IMO, this is nonnegotiable.  It is a set date...the prime minister of Iraq IMO has the authority to sit his cabinet and to work with the United Nations and to work with NATO for only one reason - the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar because that's what's going to give you the economic reforms...

:tiphat:That's All Folks...!  -  RON

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, wildeman said:

Thanks Ron. Another day in paradise. HOPE..! 🙏

Glad to be of Service wildeman..!

Hope is the Anchor for our souls ( Heb 6:19)....Hope (Elpis in greek)....it  is the Eager Expectation of what will come to pass because the One Who promised is Faithful to bring it to fruition.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2