Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MarkZ: Tonight's the night.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Tonight's the night...

Guru MarkZ calls the RV, tonight.

Guru Bruce the Goose is celebrating.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

2-18-2020   Intel Guru MarkZ   The news coming in is so great…When so much good news comes in from all sources it’s a bit scary…I’m tentatively excited but consider all as rumor until we have money in the bank.  Bankers are excited and they just tell me what they are being told.  I keep hearing from the banking side that TONIGHT IS THE ACTUAL RELEASE…but there is stuff happening behind the scenes.  My last conversation in Iraq was Saturday Night. Rumors they have a new rate from others but I cannot prove or disprove it...I also hear it [the dinar] may be around $3.45 to $3.50 now...The dong I still hear the street rate will start at .47 and float up…We know we are close…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 5

19 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I still hear the street rate will....float up. We know we are close.

Folks, there's a LOT of truth in what Weegie and MarkZzzzzzzzz bring to this forum.

Especially the 'FLOATER' part.  Ohhhh, it's CLOSE all right. :lol:

Image result for caddyshack doody gif
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, TexasMike1958 said:

Dis connect the telephone line.....relax baby, and draw that blind.  Kick off your shoes and sit right down, loosen up that pretty French gown.  Let me pour ya a good long drink....oooohhh baby don't ya hesitate cause...….

Been there, she slipped me a roofy. Next thing is I waking up on a bus next to a lady holding a chicken with no teeth. I am at the border with the Mexican Police asking for my passport or $20.00 to get through Customs.  No wallet and No ID., well I am saving that ending for our VIP party.

I can tell that one and the about the Monkey Bar in Thailand.   

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1