Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looks like there is a new Angle/way of thinking in town

Karsten

Actually I don't want to call him a Guru as he seems a little more down to earth than the others. A while back i stopped listening the frank....he just seems little too far out there and angry at people these days. MarkZ I will listen now and again but it is just easier the read what he thinks.....Any minute, expected this afternoon and should have spendable fund by midnight....Same thing, different shirt daily. 

Kap is of the belief there is too much IQD Out there to ever do anything with.

Jeff.....He is okay but hurt himself when he claim it was a go the beginning of the last quarter of 2019 only to be the 1st to kick the can into the end of the 1st quarter of 2020.

Vital brad is grounded but does have a lot to say that I can find....bits here and there.

But I did run across this Pimpy on both FB and Youtube.....he seems to have a very grounds=ed outlooks on both the IQD, VND and he gets into Crypto's that I just don't get....

But he is thinking Trump could be in a position to do the same thing Regan did to the USSR and destroy Communist China even going into the history of China/Russia and the falling out they had back in the 60's.....Sorta an interesting take on things.

His thoughts are that is Trump can do this China will have to play fair after the Trade deal is past. This will cause the rest of the Asian Currency Manipulators to fall in line as well.......Including Viet Nam.

he is more in the .05-.25 cent range for the VND as that would be a Huge increase in the value of their money. It could go up some he claims but not much for quite a while.

Now he (Pimpy) has quite a different out look than say Kap....His feelings are that the valve if and when it goes up will be different world wide depending on the value of said countries currency.

His belief is that Iraq has already taken a bunch of Dinar off the street in Iraq. Then he is of the belief the IQD to USD will be in the $1.34 USD to IQD range and stay there for up to 3 years bringing in more and more with the end goal to possibly get back to $3.22 USD to IQD.

This does not mean that say some holder of IQD on Mysterious island off the coast of never never land will get the same Exchange ratio as the USD.....they my have a million and it is only going to exchange at .10 cent.....Somewhere else the value of the IQD may only raise to .25 cents to what ever their countries currency is worth.

So say we in the US did get $1.34 per IQD doesn't mean Umbertino in Italy is going to get the same rate. Nor would Mary in Scotland or Ireland get the same rate as the rate for the USD. PP or Davis would get a rate based on what the Canadian Dollar is worth vs the IQD and not the same rate as the USD.....

So in short where the Lopsters and Kap claim there is Too Much IQD out there to RV of RI at 1-1 or $1.34 or $3.22 that rate would only be good in the case of the USD.

Hopefully that is clear as mud and I am not sure I got over what I was trying to convey here.

Note, just because I didn't mention Adam is no disrespect to him or the forum.....I wait every Wednesday to read what he has to say and I watch my email every morning to see if I have any good news for DV.

Okay, I had better have another beer.....than reread this but by then it all be too late  as this will be etched is DV history for eternity

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

All the gurus mentioned all have issues, that is for sure. The few that I like to listen to at times are:

1. Dinar Investor (Jeff), even though he has called it in the past and is annoying as hell constantly talking about how he is the only guru figuring out this or that.. I think his window of the end of Q1 makes some sense..

2. Pimpy, I don’t know why he would think there would be different exchange rates for different countries, etc.. if that was possible why wouldn’t everyone just travel to the country with the best rate of return? I don’t get that, but he does seem more  grounded than most and I like how his voice kinda sounds like Kermit the frog. Lol

3. Mr. Brando.. I may not agree with him completely, but he does read a lot and comes to his conclusions based on the research he does, so I like that..

4. and of course we all love Adam.. ;)

all the others aren’t worth wasting time even listening too IMO..

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

But he is thinking Trump could be in a position to do the same thing Regan did to the USSR and destroy Communist China even going into the history of China/Russia and the falling out they had back in the 60's.....Sorta an interesting take on things.

Just as information: Reagan did not destroy USSR, it collapsed by itself after Gorbachev found out that communism did not work and then Yeltsin finally killed the old "evil empire".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, GregHi said:

2. Pimpy, I don’t know why he would think there would be different exchange rates for different countries, etc.. if that was possible why wouldn’t everyone just travel to the country with the best rate of return? I don’t get that, but he does seem more  grounded than most and I like how his voice kinda sounds like Kermit the frog. Lol

The guru religion states that the IQD is not a currency but something very, very hidden. If you want to get something out of your investment, you must be part of a "tier" and someone will at some point give you a +800 number from which you will get the appointment to exchange at a fantastic rate while the official rate remains for the rest of the world at 0,00086 or something like that. The "gurus" clearly have no idea what a currency is. Therefore it is very strange that there are members of this forum who every day post the BS from the guru website, idiots like Luigi and the revered Ron, if someone really would like to read that BS, it is easily found by googleing "dinar guru", forum rules forbid to post the direct link, but it really is easy to find.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

All the countries have various exchange rates at present.

Info from XE.com

op IQD Exchange Rates

2020-02-16 00:08 UTC
All figures are live mid-market rates, which are not available to consumers and are for informational purposes only. To see the rates we quote for money transfer, please use our money transfer service.

Granted I am not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to this exotic currency BS and I don't have a clue about crypto stuff Just sayin he could be on to something.....

Karsten
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Karsten said:

the IQD to USD will be in the $1.34 USD to IQD range and stay there for up to 3 years bringing in more and more with the end goal to possibly get back to $3.22 USD to IQD.

Well, if that does happen this way, I’m not waiting around for 3 years. I’ll take my $1.34 and be very, very happy!  🥳

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

20 hours ago, Karsten said:

Pimpy's belief is that Iraq has already taken a bunch of Dinar off the street in Iraq. Then he is of the belief the IQD to USD will be in the $1.34 USD to IQD range and stay there for up to 3 years bringing in more and more with the end goal to possibly get back to $3.22 USD to IQD...Karsten

2 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Well, if that does happen this way, I’m not waiting around for 3 years. I’ll take my $1.34 and be very, very happy!  🥳

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

I will be walking through that door with you. 

Thanks Karsten - I'm right there with you both Half Crazy Runner & ChuckFinley, except I'll keep some in IQD in my Roth IRA for any potential increase. As you recall the FOI (Future Of Iraq) Project - otherwise known as the Bush-Cheney Plan - which was eventually declassified sometime after/in 2012 indicated the plan was to restore the Dinar back to the pre-Saddam rate of $3.33 (the Golden Dinar). Also Shabibi said on more than one occasion that the IQD could sustain a value over $10..!  I suspect there are things way beyond our knowing or planning - with all respect to Kaperoni - who I respect and hold in high regard. It will be whatever is decided between the CBI, GOI, & the IMF - but I do not believe it will come out at any value below !0 cents, but more than likely in the $.84-$1.34 range. JMHO & Observations.

..........RON :tiphat:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

It mystifies me how anyone could read these forums and still think Mark Z or Bruce are still relevant. Don't rely on news from Iraq to explain the delay of the RV/RI. Lap up these imaginings of Reno, 800 numbers, Swiss banks, Chinese elders. 

Call me boring, but I'm pretty sure only Iraq can put the Iraqi Dinar on Forex.

I have a suggestion for those who are still uncertain where their boundaries on gullibility should be drawn: Maybe start with the guy who is wrong every single day for years now, and has never been correct once. Or don't. Just keep listening to Q and irritating your buddies with talk of 800 numbers that they're certainly interested in hearing for the 852nd time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Kenny_Logins said:

Just keep listening to Q and irritating your buddies with talk of 800 numbers that they're certainly interested in hearing for the 852nd time.

Q never said anything about 800 numbers or IQD at all, Q team is something entirely different from dinar gurus. But looking at the bulk of your statement I think you'll agree that concerning Q or gurus, everyone should do their own research.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, yogaman said:

Q never said anything about 800 numbers or IQD at all, Q team is something entirely different from dinar gurus. But looking at the bulk of your statement I think you'll agree that concerning Q or gurus, everyone should do their own research.

Q isn't involved in Dinar, but it's the same crowd. They're on Mark Z's chat obsessing over JFK Jr coming back like Jesus bringing the rapture.

7 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks Karsten - I'm right there with you both Half Crazy Runner & ChuckFinley, except I'll keep some in IQD in my Roth IRA for any potential increase. As you recall the FOI (Future Of Iraq) Project - otherwise known as the Bush-Cheney Plan - which was eventually declassified sometime after/in 2012 indicated the plan was to restore the Dinar back to the pre-Saddam rate of $3.33 (the Golden Dinar). Also Shabibi said on more than one occasion that the IQD could sustain a value over $10..!  I suspect there are things way beyond our knowing or planning - with all respect to Kaperoni - who I respect and hold in high regard. It will be whatever is decided between the CBI, GOI, & the IMF - but I do not believe it will come out at any value below !0 cents, but more than likely in the $.84-$1.34 range. JMHO & Observations.

Thanks Ron, Coming from you that is huge. I don't know a lot about the Exotic Funny Money and follow just about everyone trying to put pieces together.....This post was just my take and ramblings and I guess it somehow makes sense to others as well.....We sit here and wait.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Kenny_Logins said:

Q isn't involved in Dinar, but it's the same crowd. They're on Mark Z's chat obsessing over JFK Jr coming back like Jesus bringing the rapture.

Hold up there....In my time listening to Mark he has never brought up "Q", JFK Jr or the the Rapture....When he gets to rambling it is his Chicken, CBD Oil or C60 and Mr. C.....I have never heard "Q" even mentioned there.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Sure hope you are right about the range, Ron.  As I'm sure we all have, I have charted scenarios with different exchange rates.  I am focusing my outcome on the lower rates just to make sure I have enough dinar to cover what I want in the end.  Everything else is 'blessed to be a blessing'. 

I remember Kim Clement saying to get out after it happened.  If God told him it would happen, I believe God also told him to warn us about hanging onto it too long.

Anyway, thanks for all you posts, Ron.  I definitely value your opinion.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1