Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump administration to propose a ten percent tax cut for the middle class before the election |

9 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

SSDI is where most of the fraud takes place. People that "fake " injuries or disabilities. 

nstoolman, you are absolutely correct, about where most of the fraud takes place in SS. Also the 50% (I believe) is the amount more you receive if you wait until 70 instead of 62. The difference I was talking about was if you wait past 66, then you get 8% more /year for each year up to 70, thus 32% more. Sorry I was nota clear as I should have been.

• Thanks 1

On 2/18/2020 at 11:07 AM, coorslite21 said:

The cap I referred to was on income of the individual....if you are making $117,000 per year you are contributing the same as someone making any amount more.......say equal so someone making twice as much......or 10 times as much....dozens of little examples where SS could be adjusted or improved......

btw...looked it up....$117,000 was 2014.......today close to $140,000......    CL

Doesn’t matter, you could put a cap of 10 dollars and if the congress critters can’t keep their grubby slimey hands off of the Social Security Fund, you won’t see a dime. We keep hearing that SS will be insolvent by such and such year, that’s due to incompetence by the demonrats and repubes taking money from the SSF like the pedo prez who was impeached in 98/99. And to think Iraa is corrupt, Iraq can’t hold a candle to the Swamp.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1