Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadr Sucks

coorslite21

21 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Davis. al-Sadr doesn't hate the Canadians. So maybe you could deliver the Canadian version of intimate apparel. 72 matching tops and bottoms, please. Iraq nights can be soooo cold. LOL.

f11d199eb2188fc8e109a54415b540bd.thumb.jpg.b17fd9fda09aa50800418e4109df0f4e.jpg

Girls in those

guys will go wild

like a bear

• Haha 4

An American military source: Rockets landed near the American embassy in Iraq

ARAB WORLD

GMT 00:40 16.02.2020(Updated GMT 01:08 16.02.2020)

According to the agency, "Agence France Presse," quoting an American military source, as rockets landed near the American embassy in Iraq.
LINK

#######################

Reports of ‘multiple’ rockets fired at US embassy in Baghdad, sounds of explosions

16 Feb, 2020 00:51 / Updated 3 minutes ago

Reports of ‘multiple’ rockets fired at US embassy in Baghdad, sounds of explosions

The US embassy in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, reportedly came under rocket fire, and several blasts have been heard at the Green Zone, hosting diplomatic compounds, according to reports on Arab media.

xgc-d8JL_normal.jpg
ZaidBenjamin@ZaidBenjamin5

A smoke column is seen in Zayouna area, #Baghdad. No explosions reported in the periphery of the US embassy in Baghdad according to residents there.

Embedded video

Footage has emerged online purportedly showing a black pillar of smoke billowing from the neighborhood of Zayouna in eastern Baghdad in wake of the reports that several missiles targeted the Green Zone area.

A least four blasts reportedly rocked the area in the vicinity of the embassy, prompting rocket alarms to be activated.

GFDBy6Rw_normal.jpg
Raveen Aujmaya@raveenaujmaya

🚨#VIDEO Sirens heard at the #US Embassy in #Baghdad, #Iraq amid reports of rocket attack. #العراق

“Sirens went on and Jets are flying over the area,” Mustafa Salim, Baghdad-based reporter for the Washington Post, tweeted.

jiI5uNke_normal.jpg
Mustafa Salim@Mustafa_salimb

At least four explosions were heard from the direction of Baghdad green zone where @USEmbBaghdad is located. Sirens went on and Jets are flying over the area.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

Great thread!  Thanks especially to Coors and Pitcher.  I used to think Sadr was basically a good guy, but I was very, very wrong!  Thanks for sharing this important information.

I believe Sadr has painted a  bullseye on his back....has done so all by himself with a wide group of those who wouldn't mind seeing him gone..... 

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/iraq/.premium-upcoming-million-man-protests-threaten-new-havoc-in-baghdad-1.8531699

Edited by coorslite21
  • Like 2

On 2/15/2020 at 7:08 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

Time for ole Sadr to get his 72 virgins!!

....In Hell....!

On 2/15/2020 at 7:41 AM, Laid Back said:

The Majority of religious leaders and politicians manipulate the people for their own benefit.

We have that same problem here in the US, and world wide. Principalities, Powers, Rulers & Dominions behind the scenes influencing them...just like the WORD says.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

....In Hell....!

The Majority of religious leaders and politicians manipulate the people for their own benefit.

We have that same problem here in the US, and world wide. Principalities, Powers, Rulers & Dominions behind the scenes influencing them...just like the WORD says.

Thanks for your comments md11fr8dawg  &  Laid Back...RON:salute:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

....In Hell....!

• Upvote 1

....In Hell....!

• Upvote 1

....In Hell....!

• Upvote 1

....In Hell....!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

In Hell....!

On 2/15/2020 at 9:41 AM, Laid Back said:

We have that same problem here in the US, and world wide.

I realized I was seeing double or triple after the third same post.  😂 😆 😝 

Maybe I should take off my shades so I can see better

DEEC53B3-3AA8-41BB-976F-9F16802688D1.gif.63f1d6bb928a4ac8528d00577976bbf0.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I realized I was seeing double or triple after the third same post.  😂 😆 😝 

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Yes.....Ron needs to tell us how he really feels......!!!!

Thanks Pitcher & coorslite21 ... I posted it, but it didn't POST, it kept showing it needed to be posted, so I kept trying. Then I opened another tab for Dinar Vets, and went to the page to make the comment, and re-posted it. It finally posted, but when it opened up there were all these duplicates. I tried to delete, but couldn't...then I was able to add the comment and mis-Spelled a couple of the words, and it made no sense...LOL..! 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks Pitcher & coorslite21 ... I posted it, but it didn't POST, it kept showing it needed to be posted, so I kept trying. Then I opened another tab for Dinar Vets, and went to the page to make the comment, and re-posted it. It finally posted, but when it opened up there were all these duplicates. I tried to delete, but couldn't...then I was able to add the comment and mis-Spelled a couple of the words, and it made no sense...LOL..! 

No worries....I may hold the record at 9.......😮😉😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

....In Hell....!

Agree with you my friend,

Thank you for quoting me many times 😂
I see you are a person that never give up.👍🏼

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1