Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fox News - House Dems push legislation requiring banks to receive critical 'diversity and inclusion' rating

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Reclaiming our post among our allies, actively staying with the Paris climate accord, affordable health care and preexisting condition protections (whether thru free markets or gov't mandated, makes me no difference), affordable student loans repayment (not free), expanding energy solutions, stopping the separation of families at the border (not advocating for open borders), 2nd Amd protections with minimal changes, sans the American Rifle Assoc. running the show.  All the Dem candidates embrace some of these issues....some more than others.....AND above all else, restoring the 3 co-equal branches of government to it's intended purpose.  There you go Shelley, you've baited me and I responded....of which I stand by all comments mentioned.

GO RV, then BV

Shabs I’m so sorry you feel I baited you, not my intentions at all .. all I was looking for was some positivity in something you would post ,  who would make a good candidate in your desired world ,  and all I got was more negativity.

This one track conversation is over and out for me 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

So the Russians had no effect on our election results....but the Democrats did?  Hello...Donald...is that you? jk  :huh:  That said....all election tampering upsets me...just as it should you.

GO RV, then BV

But the Democrats did?   Yes they did.   https://themoscowproject.org/tags/fusiongpssteeledossier/

And yet you have never condemned the ordering and payment to a foreign national for an unverified Steel Dossier (admitted by Steele himself) by the HC campaign, tthe illegal FISA warrants used against a US citizen and the transition team and information leaked to the press for the same wanted effect. 

Oh wait, it is against Trump and you are OK with that because you disapprove of Trump, a lot. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2/14/2020 at 2:52 PM, Shelley said:

Shabs I’m so sorry you feel I baited you, not my intentions at all .. all I was looking for was some positivity in something you would post ,  who would make a good candidate in your desired world ,  and all I got was more negativity.

This one track conversation is over and out for me 

Sorry you feel that way, Shelley....other than pointing out that I felt baited, everything else in my post was completely positive.  So, not sure exactly what you are looking for me to say.  Peace.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1