Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fox News - House Dems push legislation requiring banks to receive critical 'diversity and inclusion' rating

2 hours ago, Indraman said:

I have also seen what you have described and acknowledge that it still happens.

But I have seen the opposite happen as well, as a result of so-called "diversity" programs, - the lesser qualified candidate gets promoted solely because of skin color, sex, or sexual preference. This is where I draw the line and say that Government Policy has overstepped its usefulness. We live in a society where in general, people want to do the right thing. We don't need BIG Government telling us how to live our lives.

Indy

While I happen to agree with you on much of what you stated I ( and others) have also to take a cold shower of realism and acknowledge the mere fact that so far ( that I know of...I might be wrong on this) no country in the modern world has run its business as a nation without a Government, democratic and/or dictatorial...Or else if such thing existed we'd call it anarchy ( which I'm not condemning per se, mind you)..

That of course might be possible in other worlds ( which I do believe exist)  and maybe in future on planet Earth but not for the next 100 years I don't think ( again I might be wrong)...Unfortunately most likely we won't be around by then to check the evolution of it all

58 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's a proven fact Russia interfered in our 16' election to help Donald become pOTUS.....of course he loves Putin.  

GO RV, then BV

And it is a proven fact the Russians had zero affect on the results.......HRC was a very poor candidate......

Many countries....including the US try to "affect" elections of other countries........that doesn't make it right.....just business as usual......

Just look at the Democrats in 2016 and the fix they put in so only HRC would win the primary.....that's the most aggregeous example I can think of interference.....and actually fixing an election........

I would think that would be very upsetting to you.....is it?

CL

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

And it is a proven fact the Russians had zero affect on the results.......HRC was a very poor candidate......

Many countries....including the US try to "affect" elections of other countries........that doesn't make it right.....just business as usual......

Just look at the Democrats in 2016 and the fix they put in so only HRC would win the primary.....that's the most aggregeous example I can think of interference.....and actually fixing an election........

I would think that would be very upsetting to you.....is it?

CL

So the Russians had no effect on our election results....but the Democrats did?  Hello...Donald...is that you? jk  :huh:  That said....all election tampering upsets me...just as it should you.

GO RV, then BV

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

So the Russians had no effect on our election results....but the Democrats did?  Hello...Donald...is that you? jk  :huh:  That said....all election tampering upsets me...just as it should you.

GO RV, then BV

Show me how please.....what was the effect......who got screwed by the Russians....

Sanders got screwed by the DNC and HRC........heck Biden got screwed too.......he was told it was HRC'S turn.......he lost his opportunity.....CL 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

Show me how please.....what was the effect......who got screwed by the Russians....

Sanders got screwed by the DNC and HRC........heck Biden got screwed too.......he was told it was HRC'S turn.......he lost his opportunity.....CL 

The Russians inundated social media with false info to degrade HRC and promote Trump, a fact provided by our national security institutions......People such as yourself, who take the time to do research, find valid inequities against candidates to make informed decisions....On the other hand, those who rely solely on social media to spoon feed them their information are the ones truly affected to make questionable decisions....It's like consuming a solid diet of ONLY MSNBC or ONLY FOX NEWS, and salivating over every word as being true.

GO RV, then BV

16 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The Russians inundated social media with false info to degrade HRC and promote Trump, a fact provided by our national security institutions......People such as yourself, who take the time to do research, find valid inequities against candidates to make informed decisions....On the other hand, those who rely solely on social media to spoon feed them their information are the ones truly affected to make questionable decisions....It's like consuming a solid diet of ONLY MSNBC or ONLY FOX NEWS, and salivating over every word as being true.

GO RV, then BV

Ok.....I'll give you that.....still had no effect on the end result of the election......btw.....did you read that post on google testifying before the Senate....questioned by Cruz....pretty sure I posted it...

BTW....McCabe sang....and has been rewarded....

CL

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

And Gabbard seems to be moving further to the Right everyday.

She is probably the only one in the demonrat field that has any sense. That is why she is getting shunned by her own party. Too bad the left’s savior obummer can’t run again. That would have you excited wouldn’t it. Maybe Michelle will throw her hat in the ring at the last minute to save all...right? That make you happy?

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

She is probably the only one in the demonrat field that has any sense. That is why she is getting shunned by her own party. Too bad the left’s savior obummer can’t run again. That would have you excited wouldn’t it. Maybe Michelle will throw her hat in the ring at the last minute to save all...right? That make you happy?

Heck yeah.....I'd vote early and OFTEN for Michelle Obama.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well the economy is kicking and has been on an upward trajectory for the last decade, so we're good there until the bubble bursts....which always happens at some point.  So with that said, any of the Democratic candidates is better than Donald, in my view, simply for the treatment of fellow human beings, which is sure to improve countrywide immensely.  Health care is a big issue, as Donald only seems to want to dismantle it, rather than improve it.  Bernie scares the hell out of me, and Warren is also a bit radical for me.  Uncle Joe is showing his anger and frustration which is unappealing.  That leaves Mayor Pete, Sen. Klobuchar, Bloomberg and Gabbard.  I'm leaning toward Mayor Pete at this point, but Mike Bloomberg is surging....Klobuchar has a checkered past with her staff as a boss, so that's a turn off, as we don't need another hot head narcissist running this country.  And Gabbard seems to be moving further to the Right everyday.  There you have it.....my thoughts on the Democratic candidates. 

GO RV, then BV

I’m looking forward to hearing what Bloomberg sounds like at a debate ...

but all in all Shabs I was looking some positivity in your post .., I would like to hear some good qualities of the candidates from you .., surely some of them offer good things for the country ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Shelley said:

but all in all Shabs I was looking some positivity in your post .., I would like to hear some good qualities of the candidates from you .., surely some of them offer good things for the country ??

Reclaiming our post among our allies, actively staying with the Paris climate accord, affordable health care and preexisting condition protections (whether thru free markets or gov't mandated, makes me no difference), affordable student loans repayment (not free), expanding energy solutions, stopping the separation of families at the border (not advocating for open borders), 2nd Amd protections with minimal changes, sans the American Rifle Assoc. running the show.  All the Dem candidates embrace some of these issues....some more than others.....AND above all else, restoring the 3 co-equal branches of government to it's intended purpose.  There you go Shelley, you've baited me and I responded....of which I stand by all comments mentioned.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

4 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Careful, Shelley. This is where pettifogging morphs into pettiflogging as we have seen HERE today AND recently!!!

:o   :o   :o

:lmao:    :lmao:    :lmao:

Well, OK, JUST a heads up with the "inquiry".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Reclaiming our post among our allies, actively staying with the Paris climate accord, affordable health care and preexisting condition protections (whether thru free markets or gov't mandated, makes me no difference), affordable student loans repayment (not free), expanding energy solutions, stopping the separation of families at the border (not advocating for open borders), 2nd Amd protections with minimal changes, sans the American Rifle Assoc. running the show.  All the Dem candidates embrace some of these issues....some more than others.....AND above all else, restoring the 3 branches of government to it's intended purpose.

GO RV, then BV

You should be a politician....good talking points......but you never answered the question....

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Synopsis said:

Careful, Shelley. This is where pettifogging morphs into pettiflogging as we have seen HERE today AND recently!!!

:o   :o   :o

:lmao:    :lmao:    :lmao:

Well, OK, JUST a heads up with the "inquiry".

WOWZERS!!!

I JUST received a Red Ruby Citation FROM A Red Rubymeister As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Red Rubymeister!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Go E Pluribus Unum FOREVER!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots FOREVER!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

(A Special Thank You To ALL The Red Rubymeisters In ADVANCE For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, OF COURSE) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters AND Self Declared Lack Of Sufficient Intelligence Voters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

I JUST received a Red Ruby Citation FROM A Red Rubymeister As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

(A Special Thank You To ALL The Red Rubymeisters In ADVANCE For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, OF COURSE) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters AND Self Declared Lack Of Sufficient Intelligence Voters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

WOWZERS!!!

YET ANOTHER Red Ruby Citation FROM A Red Rubymeister As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!