Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'Doesn’t seem to be hurting Pete Buttigieg': Trump says he would vote for a *** president

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump said Thursday he would have no qualms voting for a *** presidential candidate – even though he's unlikely to support the *** Democrat running to take his job this year, Pete Buttigieg.

"It doesn’t seem to be hurting Pete Buttigieg," Trump told Fox News personality Geraldo Rivera during a radio interview in response to a question about whether U.S. voters would support a *** candidate for president.

"I think there would be some that wouldn’t – and I wouldn’t be among that group to be honest with you," Trump said. 

Senate action: Senate poised to pass bill curbing Trump's war powers with Iran 

Trump v. Kelly: Ex-Trump Chief of Staff John Kelly defends Alexander Vindman

Trump touched on a wide range of topics during the roughly 45-minute interview, including the 2020 election. He slammed former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who is facing criticism for embracing a "stop-and-frisk" policies that disproportionately affected the city's black residents.

Trump has often defended law enforcement policies criticized by others as overly aggressive. 

The president's remarks on Buttigieg came days after conservative radio host Limbaugh told his audience that the country is "still not ready to elect a *** guy kissing his husband on the debate stage president." Trump has not previously discussed Buttigieg's sexual orientation, though he has often joked about his difficult-to-pronounce name.  

Buttigieg, the former mayor of South Bend, Indiana, placed first in the Iowa caucuses and came in second in the New Hampshire primary on Tuesday. 

A viral video Iowa that posted shortly after Iowa showed a woman who had turned in her caucus card for Buttigieg contending that she had no idea he is *** and asking for her card to be returned. 

"What I want her to know is that I’m running to be her president too," Buttigieg said last week on ABC's The View.

This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: Trump could support a *** president, but probably not Buttigieg

So much for being born again!!! LOL

B/A

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I probably should not comment on this piece as I feel it was brought forth to  disparage Trump but I will give my thoughts as to how I DISAGREE with his comments.  I could or would not vote for a homosexual as a leader.  First of all, I believe this would enforce the belief of many that homosexuality is okay and should be accepted as a normal way of life.  It is not.  Generations to come would embrace such practices as ordinary and forget that we have a God that looks upon this as sin.  This would herald in a freedom to do with ones body whatever lust may come to mind without any repercussion.  There are consequences for every wrong doing.  If not in our life today, there will be consequences in our afterlife.  Disease is one of the consequences today.  The searing of our conscience is another that leads us to do whatever we like without thought of good or evil.  We are to love the sinner but not the sin and I find this incredible hard when I know these sins will affect the downfall of generations acceptance in the future.  If for one moment we should look at what God truely has to say about homosexuality we would probably do quite a bit of pre-maintenance thought before electing a *** leader. We should read Genesis in the OT about Sodom and Gomorah and the book of Roman's in the NT if we truely want to know Gods thoughts on such things.  We will be held accountable.  No, I could not knowingly vote for a homosexual, male or female.  I personally do not like Trumps statement and do not agree.  Our wants and our do's and don'ts change daily as we grow in Christ.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I am a born again Christian who would vote for a *** man/woman if the policies agreed with mine.  I am voting for a president - not a pastor.  

Stunning statement in its common sense....Thanks

Sorry out of pluses right now

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 2