Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. 

*** Petra *** ...the IMF forced the rate down to 1460.  I'm of the opinion, that started the clock ticking.  Because they can only keep the rate down for so long until it really impacts the entire economy of Iraq.  But they did it for a reason.  The white papers do not work at 1460.  The white papers do not work at 1190.  They don't work at a program rate.  The white papers work at a 1 to 1 or greater...

*** Pimpy *** There's other oil that's getting ready to be discovered...I think you're going to see Iraq move to possibly the largest deposits of oil in the world...even more than Venezuela.  It's there.  We want to see it happen...

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Pimpy *** ...one article says they plan on keeping the rate that it's at now for the next 3 years.  Some of you are going 'Oh my god we have to wait 3 years?'  That's very possible.  Like I said when you hear good news don't get overly excited.  When you hear bad news don't get overly bummed out.  IMO is it going to stay that way for 3 years?  No I don't think so...Hopefully peace will remain in the Middle East.  Iraq will continue to grow and if they could do this I think the rate change would change a little bit quicker...just because they say it don't mean that's how long it's going to take.  There are a lot of other things to take into consideration...do plans change?  Yes, they do...I have my own theories on why it's not going to last.

*** MilitiaMan *** Article from yesterday: "Results of the foreign currency sale window for Sunday 01/24/2021, and executed today"  Here is just more support ...that they are ceasing the Multi Currency Practices... 0 cash sales. A key indicator change is coming.   

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Ray *** Iraqi TV reported that Parliament will complete the amendments to the budget law by Wednesday or Thursday and will present them for voting at that time.

*** MilitiaMan *** Article: "Sumaisem: America will not pump dollars into Iraq, and dealings will be in the digital currency...and Baghdad is forced to comply with the recommendations of the international monetary 27th December, 2020"   FORCED to devalue to 1460... Then think FORCE means they had to get in sync with the region. They are once they delete the zeros...imo...So there by they were forced into it, which means they have no choice but to RI...imo.

That's all for today folks ... RON
    • By ronscarpa

*** Footforward *** ...I don't think Trump has to be in office. I think it would be better if he was in office. I believe Trump and Kushner have fixed things so that the RV can happen... 

*** Jeff *** ...they actually launched the reforms on December 20th when they devalued the currency...that was a preparation step for the rate change.  That's them confirming to you they're preparing to change the rate...it was a tool being used to reduce the 3 zero note count in country...We are in a great spot.  We're in the best position ever...I've been telling you that January through March was the season for the rate change.  Iraq confirmed that when they implemented the reforms...

• By ronscarpa

*** MilitiaMan *** The HCL is ready to be voted on next week. 0 cash sales in the Auctions. 2021 Budget to be voted on next week as well.  The timing of these things is by no coincidence. It is to be show time.. imo. I highly doubt they came this far to go into a private or market economy at less than a program rate of 1460.. SDR is still $1.44 real close.. imo ~ Things looks very good.

*** Mnt Goat *** Article: "IRAQ: CLOSING DOWN THE GREEN ZONE AFTER TWO SUICIDE BOMBINGS"    “security breaches"...This is the deep state and they will use Iran as their scape goat. Do you see they are creating FEAR again just when things were settling down and moving ahead once again. They will continue with these events until they get what they want or they are found out and shut down. This is how the deep state works..

• Popular Now

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.