Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US to renew Iraq sanctions waiver for 45 days

umbertino

• The US slapped tough sanctions on the Iranian energy sector in late 2018 and initially granted Iraq a 45-day waiver
  •  
  • Baghdad relies on gas and electricity imports from its neighbor Tehran to supply about a third of its power grid

Updated 12 February 2020
AFP
February 12, 2020 09:31

1968096-1657627649.jpg?itok=c-P411sM
The US has signaled to Iraq it’s willingness to extend sanctions waivers enabling the country to continue importing vital Iranian gas and electricity imports. (File/AP)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

This bunch of thieves would rather take all this money an steal it than build a power plant, hospital, school or anything else that would better the citizens. 
At sometime in the future Iraq has to find enough honest politicians to work for the people an move the country into the 21st century...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, dinarham said:

I've tried to ignore this problem of someone negging me on everything I say . They just don't like me , and it's scary . Mods , can this be fixed ?

Dinarham ... relax, I gave you a Like (heart) to offset the red ruby...! It happens to us all.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I've tried to ignore this problem of someone negging me on everything I say . They just don't like me , and it's scary . Mods , can this be fixed ?

Wear your red ruby as a badge of honor.  You're not doing something right in this life if people don't come against you.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I followed up with 2 green emeralds.  :twothumbs:

2 hours ago, keylime said:

Wear your red ruby as a badge of honor.  You're not doing something right in this life if people don't come against you.  

5 hours ago, dinarham said:

We all have your back dinarham and each others.  Chuck was getting slammed along with Synopsis and a few others.

With the thousands of people that go through this site daily it is going to happen . Ya can't make every one happy my girl.  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks so much all of you . I was thinking about not posting anymore but that's taken an 180 degree turn . I've always felt very positive about our investment . I even like pumpers ,but only if they are selling uncirculated  dinar and not something else. When stuff like this happens to you ,you question yourself ,and think you might be crazy and mean without knowing it . Hang tough , you crazy diamonds . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Thanks so much all of you . I was thinking about not posting anymore but that's taken an 180 degree turn . I've always felt very positive about our investment . I even like pumpers ,but only if they are selling uncirculated  dinar and not something else. When stuff like this happens to you ,you question yourself ,and think you might be crazy and mean without knowing it . Hang tough , you crazy diamonds . 

Being a little crazy helps and hey I resemble that!!!!:lol: And where can you go and get entertained like this Music Man Umbertino, our very

own Clown,Starrider with silly smiles and our news hounds. One stop shopping and you can join for free!!!! Oh and we cannot forget our

soon to be thonged President Davis. :lmao: Plus a lot of great people that we have cried and laughed prayed with.  

• Upvote 1

There is always at least one troll, I mean one bad apple in the bunch.....is what it is. Misery loves company and will do all they can to bring others down to their level. Dont even give it a second look.......    👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1