Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Midnight Guru Opinions - 2/09/2020

2-9-2020   Intel Guru Footforward  ...I'm now aware that it seems Sadr is on the run and Allawi is actually winning people over. AND there will be a full cabinet sat with ZERO Iranian influence. As a matter of fact, several outlets are reporting that Sadr (who is an Iranian puppet) is actually in Iran right now and that Allawi is actually meeting with the people of Iraq to hear their concerns and make sure they are addressed. For real. This is not fake news!

2-9-2020   Newshound Guru Chattels  Allawi presents his cabinet in two weeks, and its names will only be announced in Parliament.  Constitutionally speaking, Allawi's 30 days to form a government began on February 2.  Not that in Iraq constitutional deadlines or red-lines mean anything. But, two weeks from today will be February 24 or only a week left under the constitution to form a government. Hardly a meteoric pace.  Assuming it is done timely which would be a change for Iraq.

2-9-2020   Newshound Gruu Kaperoni  [Guru] Francis Albert You should go back and read the documentation or articles on what is stated from the CBI and other sources. They have made it clear that Iraq is primarily a physical currency country. Yes, they are trying to implement electronic money but...the CBI has said over and over there is in excess of 42 trillion dinar (chunky)... because it is in country and in the homes of citizens (under mattresses, pillows etc.) it must be accounted for. You cannot RV anywhere near a 1-to-1 rate with that much physical money in circulation as it would have to be accounted for. Heck, Iraq's total underground wealth is only 15-16 trillion dollars. You think they could afford 42 trillion? lol ....If they go to a 1-to-1 rate overnight it will be a LOP. The only other solution is to build a market economy, diversify the resources and gradually raise the value over time. Then then can collect these notes are citizens deposit them in banks as well as reduce pressure created on the financial system as a result of significant foreign investment. [Reference Guru Francis Albert posts 2-8-2020]
Here's FA's Post Kap is referring to: 2-8-2020   Newshound/Intel  Guru Francis Albert   Obviously...[Guru] Kaperoni is throwing the baby out with the bath water. I don't believe any sensible person believes the Iraqi Dinar is going to go from .00086 to $3.50 overnight. (This is what most believe an RV will be)...What Kap doesn't see, is the forest for the trees. It is obvious to anyone paying attention to the news and three reliable sources that I know of: (The Goat, Frank and Adam Montana)  Iraq is going to take their currency international and take off the program rate instilled by the IMF, U.N...So, a hit from program rate to something like .86 popping on Forex overnight, (my prediction), is very possible and doable...of course it will "float". All currencies are pegged to the dollar and go up and down as people buy them...And Kap is right. Who knows how long it will take for it to go up from the initial hit? I think a few months can get us to an "interesting" number. But, hey, .86 is pretty darn interesting, but I wouldn't sell at this price. That's my .86 worth today for what it is worth.

2-9-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...I am hearing lots of chatter about elections in six months...This is NOT going to happen and here is why.  The Iraqi legal expert, Ali al-Tamimi, said on Wednesday (February 05, 2020) that the Iraqi constitution did not include an article or a paragraph called "an interim government," noting that the  Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, would continue to run the government until 2022.  ...sometimes what you are seeing in the surface is not the entire story...TRUST ME there is a plan and they are executing it. We will see our reinstatement sooner rather than later.

2-9-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Alber [...bottom line Iraq can make monitary changes when ever they want I believe it is and has been a security issue holding them back.]  It feels that way to me also... I "believe" (no proof or secret sources), that the CBI has been ready to do something significant. (not sure what this will be), but something, and as things cool down and the Iran 's influence decreases...something will happen.
:tiphat:
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

If the dinar came in .86 cents, I would be gone so fast your head would be spinning!! With the way I understand the spread,  that we should walk away with a minimum of .70 cents! I do think everyone with Adam will do better than .70! Less taxes of course, I will be looking forward to helping a lot of hurting people! This event looks like it right in my window for it happening! JMHO!🤠

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3