Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is The RV Timing Linked To Trump's Re-election Bid???

Luigi1

Luigi fund these articles of Dinarian interests...

With impeachment out of the way...will Trump now use the RV to his re-election advantage?

Guru claims CBI reduced the note count enough to RV at or near .53 cents to USD.

CBI is ready, waiting on Trump to make the next move.

Teat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

2-8-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff   ...Trump actually picked the year that he wanted this to happen.  Obviously Iraq had to have a combination of stability too but Trump most likely wanted this timed for the rate change to be timed with his 2020 campaign theme of a strong economy...all we're waiting on here is a specific calendar day. [Sunday March 22, 2020] Iraq does appear to be walking possibly when Kuwait did there's...everything is looking good.

2-8-2020   Newshound Guru Breitling  ...what Iraq needs from their budget - how much they make and how much they need - they talk about getting to a billion notes to get to $1.17 and up.  At a minimum they need about .53 cents.  That's based on their information.  Even though I'm speculating that's the best math I can come up with based on what they need.  They need about .53 cents.  That does not mean that's what they will come out at...

2-9-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Alber [...bottom line Iraq can make monitary changes when ever they want I believe it is and has been a security issue holding them back.]  It feels that way to me also... I "believe" (no proof or secret sources), that the CBI has been ready to do something significant. (not sure what this will be), but something, and as things cool down and the Iran 's influence decreases...something will happen.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

here's an update related to the above article...

"Keep Calm! Big News Coming Soon!" by Michael Murdock - 2.8.20

Entry Submitted by Michael Murdock at 11:22 AM EST on February 8, 2020...
News from the front today is that TRUMP is really happy. The acquittal is done and he’s on a roll emotionally right now which many have not seen since he won in 2015.
The news from DC is GREAT. There is activity in all the back channels to all countries who are going to be involved in the RV. Wheels are once again turning since the moment of the acquittal, President Trump sent a message to all that said simply “LET’S DO THIS”.
No dates at this time, but there is talk of beginning after the Ides of March (March 15th), so literally any day after that, but warning will come beforehand which currencies will go when, and what to expect in the news around that time which will signal the beginning of the end for those who rose against this President.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

It makes sense that a sitting President would want the RV to happen right before the election to help him get re-elected but if that is the case, why didn’t Obama do it? 

Just speculation but I would guess he was helping insure his buddies in Iran had the steady USD pipeline going on and most likely felt he had the assurance that the ballot boxes would "tilt" his way.

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, RV-2-Day said:

A few years back there were rumors that Trump actually bought some Dinar.  If that were true would't an RV hurt him in the re-election bid.  Look like he manipulated it for personnel gain.  

RV, I don’t know, but I do find it interesting that we heard Trump had bought at least 1 million dollars worth of Dinar way back about 10 years ago. Long before he had ever decided to run for President. My guess is that the rumor was true because who really cared back then if he had some or not.. Fast forward to the present and if he does have some, the more reason for him to push for the RV, while denying he has some if it comes to light..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, GregHi said:

It makes sense that a sitting President would want the RV to happen right before the election to help him get re-elected but if that is the case, why didn’t Obama do it? 

I remember reading an article years ago after obummer got elected and they said forget it while a demonrat was in office. The PTB, if you will, would never let another demonrat take credit for reducing the national deficit like Clinton got from the Kuwait exchange. He had a surplus and squandered all of it. At the time, I was thinking BS, but now it does seem plausible. If this happened on President Trump’s watch, he would get the credit and it would make him a hero to all the people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

WHOAAAA, Weegie. Pump the brakes!!  Your previous posts indicated it would happen Black Friday, Christmas, Obama re-election, DJT election, the full moon, the solar eclipse and the last 13 Ramadans.  But I'm sure your latest BS prediction will hold water. LOL. :lol:

Image result for man wets his pants images

• Haha 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2020 at 1:16 PM, 8th ID said:

I remember reading an article years ago after obummer got elected and they said forget it while a demonrat was in office. The PTB, if you will, would never let another demonrat take credit for reducing the national deficit like Clinton got from the Kuwait exchange. He had a surplus and squandered all of it. At the time, I was thinking BS, but now it does seem plausible. If this happened on President Trump’s watch, he would get the credit and it would make him a hero to all the people. 

yes if he could wipe trillions of the national debt he would be a hero and its all about timing

• Like 3

On 2/10/2020 at 8:35 AM, Luigi1 said:

here's an update related to the above article...

"Keep Calm! Big News Coming Soon!" by Michael Murdock - 2.8.20

Entry Submitted by Michael Murdock at 11:22 AM EST on February 8, 2020...
News from the front today is that TRUMP is really happy. The acquittal is done and he’s on a roll emotionally right now which many have not seen since he won in 2015.
The news from DC is GREAT. There is activity in all the back channels to all countries who are going to be involved in the RV. Wheels are once again turning since the moment of the acquittal, President Trump sent a message to all that said simply “LET’S DO THIS”.
No dates at this time, but there is talk of beginning after the Ides of March (March 15th), so literally any day after that, but warning will come beforehand which currencies will go when, and what to expect in the news around that time which will signal the beginning of the end for those who rose against this President.

Really who’s is thisflog...new guru

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

For those of you who have been in this thing for years we all know this is complete BS. No matter if it happens or not it is not tied to anyones re-election. Every single election year someone is always claiming it’s tied to the election. I personally wish it was cause if it was true this would of happened years ago when they 1st started claiming it’s tied to so and so’s re-election. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, gta1218 said:

For those of you who have been in this thing for years we all know this is complete BS. No matter if it happens or not it is not tied to anyones re-election. Every single election year someone is always claiming it’s tied to the election. I personally wish it was cause if it was true this would of happened years ago when they 1st started claiming it’s tied to so and so’s re-election. 

That’s right...👍👍👍👍 totally agree

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, gta1218 said:

Agreed obviously

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2