Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where’s Yota???

Jaygo

On 3/2/2020 at 7:47 AM, yota691 said:

Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother,” which is the first commandment with promise: “that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth.”

God Bless you for realizing the truth of those words. I was the major caregiver for my Dad and my Mom. Even though there were times when it took a lot of time and patience, I thank the Lord for every minute of those times now that I have neither on this earth. For all of you who still have your parents, treasure every moment, it’s a lonely world when they are no longer with you.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bama Girl said:

God Bless you for realizing the truth of those words. I was the major caregiver for my Dad and my Mom. Even though there were times when it took a lot of time and patience, I thank the Lord for every minute of those times now that I have neither on this earth. For all of you who still have your parents, treasure every moment, it’s a lonely world when they are no longer with you.

So true BG, was blessed to help both my parents with whatever they required and witnessed their last breaths before eternity and wouldn't have wanted it any other way no matter the cost  , Yota was / is a news gathering posting machine but for sure has chosen the better part ......... all the best to us all

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Yota, being a caregiver is both hard and rewarding, it definitely makes the grief easier to handle... prayers for comfort, grace, peace and understanding for you and your family during this time. Being a health care professional, I was there for several of my family members because I am a keeper of promises. There is no greater Love on earth than that of parents. They took care of us when we couldn't take care of ourselves, now is our time to return those blessings... Much Love to you and your family.  Take care of yourself so you can take care of them...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, KristiD said:

I posted this a while back but nothing came of it.  I still think it's a good idea so @ladyGrace'sDaddy, perhaps you, as a moderator, could take it to management or something.  I think it could be a win-win.

My apologies, I kind of skimmed that one and gave a mental "nod" to it, then didn't think any more of it.

I think the Health section is a good fit. Open to feedback on that.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1