Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YOTA

coorslite21

Hasn't  been on site since 1-25......  anyone know any specifics?

Thanks in advance....CL

i noticed CL and probably coincidental , but concerns were raised about how topics and threads were being compiled and condensed and after those concerns were raised very little from Yota since again a coincidence im sure .

his news / articles and especially when voting in the goi was going down yota had the best breakdown on the web .... cheers  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Mary B said:

when yota left theres been not much posting articles,wheres our posters

Hi MaryB,

I may be mistaken. As I understand it, some, if not most or all, are all free gratis posters here at DinarVets so I look at the news articles postings as a gift. I have searched for associated news articles in the past like other very esteemed posters have posted and found it takes a lot of time to sift through and post articles in English of interest that have, in some way, a relevance to our investment with the hopes of helping others in deciphering activities that actually lead to a reinstatement to start a new chapter of our lives. In this respect, we are a team here at DinarVets.

For me, I do not look at the posted news articles as an obligation but an opportunity to be grateful to the posters for what has been posted.

@Butifldrm once posted a screen shot of all the news media tabs she monitors and, quite frankly, I was blown away being so impressed. @DinarThug is very keen as well and prolifically highlights sections of interest.

Others, too, have posted news articles I so appreciate them as they find them.

I am grateful to all who have posted the news articles being appreciative of their diligent efforts I believe I have benefited in gaining a deeper understanding of this speculative investment.

For Yota, I appreciate he has time to disengage although under the circumstances not ideal to refresh and renew. I pray for Yota as he cares for his parents and the well being of his parents.

Just my thoughts here.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5