Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Evening Guru Opinions @ 7:45 PM CST - 2/08/2020

2-8-2020   Newshound Guru Breitling  ...what Iraq needs from their budget - how much they make and how much they need - they talk about getting to a billion notes to get to $1.17 and up.  At a minimum they need about .53 cents.  That's based on their information.  Even though I'm speculating that's the best math I can come up with based on what they need.  They need about .53 cents.  That does not mean that's what they will come out at...:twothumbs:

2-8-2020   Newshound/Intel  Guru Francis Albert   Obviously...[Guru] Kaperoni is throwing the baby out with the bath water. I also don't believe any sensible person believes the Iraqi Dinar is going to go from .00086 to $3.50 overnight. (This is what most believe an RV will be)...What Kap doesn't see, is the forest for the trees. It is obvious to anyone paying attention to the news and three reliable sources that I know of: (The Goat, Frank and Adam Montana)  Iraq is going to take their currency international and take off the program rate instilled by the IMF, U.N., etc...So, a hit from program rate to something like .86 popping on Forex overnight, (my prediction), is very possible and doable...of course it will "float". All currencies are pegged to the dollar and go up and down as people buy them...And, Kaperoni is right..! Who knows how long it will take for it to go up from the initial hit? I think a few months can get us to an "interesting" number. But, hey, .86 is pretty darn interesting, but I wouldn't sell at this price. That's my .86 worth today, for what it is worth.:twothumbs:

:tiphat:There ya go - boys & girls...two interesting opinions...we shall see - hopefully soon...!

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Ron. I appreciate reading your  posts on this. .86 is not far from an equal exchange of 1-1 to get the USD off their streets. I know very little about how all this will work out. I depend and lurk more than anything. I miss Yotas posts though I just gleaned from them. But I could afford to cash some in at .86 and wait for the float to go where I would cash out. Hopefully soon like everyone else on DinarVets.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, cjdavid said:

Thanks Ron. I appreciate reading your  posts on this. .86 is not far from an equal exchange of 1-1 to get the USD off their streets. I know very little about how all this will work out. I depend and lurk more than anything. I miss Yotas posts though I just gleaned from them. But I could afford to cash some in at .86 and wait for the float to go where I would cash out. Hopefully soon like everyone else on DinarVets.

My honor cjdavid, thank you....right on, on your perspective...!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Added @ 8:22 PM CST:

2-8-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff   ...Trump actually picked the year that he wanted this to happen. :confused2: Obviously Iraq had to have a combination of stability too but Trump most likely wanted this timed for the rate change to be timed with his 2020 campaign theme of a strong economy...all we're waiting on here is a specific calendar day. [Sunday March 22, 2020].  Iraq does appear to be walking possibly when Kuwait did there's...everything is looking good.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, murd11 said:

I sometimes don't agree with the gurus you quote, but I believe you are very truthful and informative. One of the best

Thanks murd11....I appreciate that very much. Blessings, RON :salute:

19 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Thanks Ron!

My privilege coorslite21....thank you..!  RON :salute:

• Thanks 2