Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Guru Opinions @ 10:45 PM CST - 2/07/2020

2-7-2020   Newshound Guru Mnt Goat   What does the CBI need? The CBI needs political stability and for the protestors to go home. Allawi is desperately trying to gain their confidence but we know he will have to eventually put out or shut up...he will have to produce something meaningful for the citizens. This is probably going to be the HCL stipends. This is my guess. What do we know about these stipends?  1) Over two months now an agreement has been made to actually begin the payout of these stipends...the referendum has already been written and passed through the parliament in 2018. Like other legislation it just sits on someone’s desk and never gets implemented. Now they agreed to implement it to help in this situation...(post 1 of 2)... 

2-7-2020   Newshound Guru Mnt Goat   2) Remember they must go at least 1:1 in rate if they pay out the stipends and this would mean the project to delete the zeros would be necessary. My take on all this is this is what will finally trigger the RV. This would also lead to the reinstatement. We know the banks have already exchanged three zero notes for the smaller category notes and have ample supplies to go ahead now. This happened over this past year. So they are ready for something. The CBI would not be doing all this is nothing was being planned.  So, this is all VERY GOOD news for us...I am told this is coming in “the coming days”. However days always seem to miraculously turn into months somehow…lol...(post 2 of 2])... 

2-7-2020   Intel Guru MarkZ   [Q? Do you think Iraq will move to a new fiscal year to match Kuwait?]  I do…I believe Kuwait's fiscal year starts on April 1st.  It makes sense for them to have the same fiscal year as everyone around them.

2-7-2020   Newshound Guru Vital Brad  ...[CBI] they have the rate of the Iraqi dinar still listed - 1190 for just 1 US dollar...I bring up rate because what we're looking for as Iraqi dinar holders is we want that number to get smaller.  Which means 1  US dollar can get LESS Iraqi dinar...So that means it's gonna take less of our Iraqi dinar to get 1 dollar.  So we keep watching that number.  I want it to continue to go down...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4