Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: Trump Fires First Person After Being Acquitted By Senate

1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

From what I heard it was after he married Melania. So you can be the person with the Log in your eye and continue to be hateful towards the man that he is now or you can try to see the good in him and what he is trying to do for this country and pray for him.  If you do the latter you will most likely change your opinion of him.  It is hard to continue to hate someone you pray for. 

If you continue in your hate I feel sorry for you... it is a terrible way to live life.

Kind of how Nancy Pelosi prays for Donald and he throws it back in her and every evangelical Christians face?  We should all pray for Trump to understand and embrace his responsibility to ALL the citizens of the United States, whether they embrace him in return or not.

GO RV, then BV

12 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

CL you used to be so pleasant... Lately you've become angry. I've noticed many Trump supporters are becoming angry as of late. Could it be they are struggling with their conscience? Are they beginning to understand Trump goes against their fundamental beliefs? Are angry knowing they support system" rel="">support someone unfit, but feel they have no other choice?

Pete is not my boy. If you've paid attention over the last 3 years, you would know I don't support system" rel="">support either party. I vote independently and usually for a third party candidate. As for South Carolina, Pete just picked up an important black endorsement. As for the term "boy" that's pretty derogatory in it's own right.

You say you put me on ignore, feel free to do it again. My time here is much more enjoyable without the name calling and conspiracy theories. 

B/A

Nope.....the green light is on....I won't be going away......You have been the only making insinuations and name calling.....Homophobe.... etc just today...so who is your top 3rd party candidate that you support......CL 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Pete is not my boy. If you've paid attention over the last 3 years, you would know I don't support system" rel="">support either party. I vote independently and usually for a third party candidate. As for South Carolina, Pete just picked up an important black endorsement. As for the term "boy" that's pretty derogatory in it's own right.

"Boy" is a derogatory term?  You have no idea how that pisses me off!

About 10 years ago, I met the son of a co-worker.  The kid was very good-looking and I commented "what a handsome boy he is".  He was about 16 or 17 years old.  If you only knew the looks I got for saying what I thought to be a compliment.  I guess I was supposed to say this teenager was a handsome man, not boy.  Considering that I was in my 60's and he was a kid, I thought this to be ridiculous.  These days, you can't say anything, without somebody being offended.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Kind of how Nancy Pelosi prays for Donald and he throws it back in her and every evangelical Christians face?  We should all pray for Trump to understand and embrace his responsibility to ALL the citizens of the United States, whether they embrace him in return or not.

GO RV, then BV

Tell me, do you really believe that Nancy Pelosi is praying for Trump? 

If she was s like I said she wouldn't appear to hate him as much as she does.  For a long time Catholic upbringing it doesn't appear to that she has been.  Either that or she's using the confessional door in her office as a fan.

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 2

Just now, coorslite21 said:

Frankly I have no idea what you support system" rel="">support......only that you're a very negative individual.....especially when it comes to Trump and the righg.....do you have anything positive to add about the politics in the US?....Just wondering?  CL

No I'm not... I'm actually very positive, just ask anyone.  I just think Trump is a lying con man and an ego-maniac. I don't disagree with all his policies, I disagree with his lack of truth, his desire for total power and willingness to divide...

As for positives about politics, I think we have some good people, but they are dominated by party. I believe politics was much better before corporations were given the rights of an individual. I have personally been involved in creating political campaigns for people running for congress, and have been told directly by candidates.

"This guy is going to give me $30... General Electric is giving me $30,000, who should I listen to?"

That's when I became anti-party and anti-establishment.

B/A 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Nope.....the green light is on....I won't be going away......You have been the only making insinuations and name calling.....Homophobe.... etc just today...so who is your top 3rd party candidate that you support system" rel="">support......CL 

I have been the only one name calling and making insinuations??? Now you do sound like your fearful leader.... PLEASE!!!

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Tell me, do you really believe that Nancy Pelosi is praying for Trump? 

If she was s like I said she wouldn't appear to hate him as much as she does.  For a long time Catholic upbringing it doesn't appear to that she has been.  Either that or she's using the confessional door in her office as a fan.

If I'm asked to believe everything that comes out of Trump's mouth with his well documented history of debauchery.....then why should I be asked to disbelieve a woman who has a long history of Catholic faith?........Seems completely backwards, flipped, turned and twisted to me. 

GO RV, then BV

6 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

No I'm not... I'm actually very positive, just ask anyone.  I just think Trump is a lying con man and an ego-maniac. I don't disagree with all his policies, I disagree with his lack of truth, his desire for total power and willingness to divide...

As for positives about politics, I think we have some good people, but they are dominated by party. I believe politics was much better before corporations were given the rights of an individual. I have personally been involved in creating political campaigns for people running for congress, and have been told directly by candidates.

"This guy is going to give me $30... General Electric is giving me $30,000, who should I listen to?"

That's when I became anti-party and anti-establishment.

B/A 

Nice dodge.....who do you support?.....and who are these phantoms you have worked for?........I have been very open about my political advocacy....even started a thread on it....yet you seem to label me as a Trump guy........until you post some specifics on your leanings....I call more dog faced pony soldier BS.........   CL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

If I'm asked to believe everything that comes out of Trump's mouth with his well documented history of debauchery.....then why should I be asked to disbelieve a woman who has a long history of Catholic faith?........Seems completely backwards, flipped, turned and twisted to me. 

GO RV, then BV

As a person that knows the effects of negative feedback and work performance, I can understand Trumps reactions to the media and others that criticize him.

I didn't ask you to believe every word that comes out of his mouth, but cut him some slack and realize what the left has been doing to him trying to keep him from draining the swamp.

Again, if you are a faithful person pray for him.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

As a person that knows the effects of negative feedback and work performance, I can understand Trumps reactions to the media and others that criticize him.

I didn't ask you to believe every word that comes out of his mouth, but cut him some slack and realize what the left has been doing to him trying to keep him from draining the swamp.

Again, if you are a faithful person pray for him.

Will do.  You didn't respond to my Pelosi comment though.  What are you thoughts?  What makes her less faithful or thruthful than Trump, other than your dislike of that (D) behind her name?

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Will do.  You didn't respond to my Pelosi comment though.  What are you thoughts?  What makes her less faithful or thruthful than Trump, other than your dislike of that (D) behind her name?

GO RV, then BV

What makes her faithful and truthful in your mind? Besides the D behind her name?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Karsten said:

Another threat totally gone off the rails thanks to the Never Trumpers....3 pages of information followed by 4 pages of Trump is Bad....bash him for everything in his past, present and the future.

Karsten

These are contentious times in our country's history.....it just seems reasonable that these type of threads would be somewhat fluid.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

2 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Another threat totally gone off the rails thanks to the Never Trumpers....3 pages of information followed by 4 pages of Trump is Bad....bash him for everything in his past, present and the future.

Karsten

Amazing. And most here think this behavior is my fault. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What makes her faithful and truthful in your mind? Besides the D behind her name?

There's simply no comparison between her and Trump with respect to who they've proven themselves to be over the years.  One says she prays the other says perhaps he'd pray for forgiveness, though he doesn't believe he's ever done anything to be forgiven for.  Paraphrasing of course, but real close to what Donald actually said.

GO RV, then BV

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

There's simply no comparison between her and Trump with respect to who they've proven themselves to be over the years.  One says she prays the other says perhaps he'd pray for forgiveness, though he doesn't believe he's ever done anything to be forgiven for.  Paraphrasing of course, but real close to what Donald actually said.

GO RV, then BV

Main issue with Pelosi is after so many years......and the high positions she's held.....how can her district be such a dump?

CL

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Main issue with Pelosi is after so many years......and the high positions she's held.....how can her district be such a dump?

CL

Why are any districts, Left or Right, dumps?.....local authorities/government come to mind.  There's some nasty neighborhoods in my town I'm sure my representative has never been to.

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious

15 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You didn't respond to my Pelosi comment though.  What are you thoughts?  What makes her less faithful or thruthful than Trump

35 By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” - John 13:35

As I said before Pelosi has been a Catholic all of her life, she should know better. Trump not so much as he's still learning rhe walk and is still drinking milk.

• Thanks 3