Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: Trump Fires First Person After Being Acquitted By Senate

nstoolman1, I feel your pain. My Mom passed away in Feb 2018 after 2 strokes (could not walk, hear or see out of her right side) and was in a nursing house (with 2 care givers for 16 hours/day). Horrible! Now we have my wife's 2 parents. FiL has prostate cancer and is 90. MiL has severe COPD (18% lung capacity) and severe short term memory problems (mind writes checks her body cannot cash). She is 89. So we moved them to an assisted living facility in a 2 BR apartment. He was independent living and she was assisted living. Last week we had to move her down to the actual assisted living wing because she will not allow any of the nurses to assist her. Wants her husband to do it and it is killing him. They have been together since 5th grade and married for 70 years, so this was a tough call. My wife is obsessed with this because of the time it is taking from her as she is helping babysit our 2 1/2 yo granddaughter in addition to caring for her parents. Hang in their Brother. Getting old is not for the faint of heart. I will pray for God to grant youth strength to get through this and I know he will. Things like this give you a whole different outlook on life, death and what is important. Peace.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Caddieman said this

I posted an article refuting what he said

He showed another article showing he was right.

I then apologized for accusing him wrongly.

This is the least of my worries right now. I am dealing with a M. i. L.  that has dementia, poor eye sight and age. My wife is on the edge of her own melt down

so spiritual strength is what we are running on now. We are being told she should start to feel better about her new home and it should be better for us. 

Oh well sorry for the downer and OT. 

Carry on. 

Very sorry to hear that nstoolman1. Hope all will be better soon. Just goes to show all our banter back and forth means nothing in the grand scheme of life. All my prayers!

Caddieman.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

This is the least of my worries right now. I am dealing with a M. i. L.  that has dementia, poor eye sight and age. My wife is on the edge of her own melt down

so spiritual strength is what we are running on now. We are being told she should start to feel better about her new home and it should be better for us. 

Carry on. 

End Quote

Very sorry to hear, nstoolman1.....

Wishing you all the best outcome for this ordeal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Caddieman said this

Carry on. 

Sorry to hear that nstoolman.... That is very difficult for any family. If you have never had to deal with dementia or Alzheimer in your family you are very lucky. This is one of the hardest things for a family to try and manage... Good luck nstoolman. Give your wife a hug, she needs it.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Caddieman said this

Carry on. 

WOW, that's a hard blow my friend. I won't pretend to understand what your going through as I have no parents. But I do want you to know that I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers daily.

Please be strong and your eyes on the Lord, in him we will overcome all. :praying:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2/8/2020 at 9:10 PM, nstoolman1 said:

Very sorry to hear of the trials and travails your wife is experiencing, nstoolman.  It's difficult to watch the people who loved and raised us be taken from us a little bit each day.  It touches all of us.  Prayers to your mother-in-law, your wife, yourself and all this sad situation touches.  

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's a joke, spinoff of NCIS series. But hey I get it liberals have no sense of humor. 

Hmmm.....don't recall nstoolman laughing at your "joke" either.  Maybe you should consider rewriting it, as it doesn't seem to have the punch line effect you were going for.......Next time, maybe.  ;)

GO RV, then BV  

• Haha 3

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Hmmm.....don't recall nstoolman laughing at your "joke" either.  Maybe you should consider rewriting it, as it doesn't seem to have the punch line effect you were going for.......Next time, maybe.  ;)

GO RV, then BV  

How about you refer to post directed at you rather than attempting to create fake issues between members. 

And please spare us your holier than thou liberal morality today. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

How about you refer to post directed at you rather than attempting to create fake issues between members. 

And please spare us your holier than thou liberal morality today. 

Or you could think it through before you type something that affects more than one person......He set you straight on your "joke" first, brother.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Or you could think it through before you type something that affects more than one person......He set you straight on your "joke" first, brother.

GO RV, then BV

Now your acting like a troll, but that's how you and your SIDEKICK silence people you don't wish to post. 

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Now your acting like a troll, but that's how you and your SIDEKICK silence people you don't wish to post. 

Denial, my friend.....you're swimming in it.  ;)  You should just accept your misstep or let it go completely and we move along swimmingly, no harm, no foul.  :)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I may be too late but before this gets waaaay out of hand.

First, thanks Shabbs and all who have commented. My wife is feeling a little less stressed about her/our decision. MiL seems a bit less anxious about it and seems to be adjusting to her new surroundings. 

Second, no hard feelings or harm from LGD's comment. 

Now you two shake hands and start to act like brothers whose mom is just around the corner, about to pull the tiny neck hairs to show you who is boss. (Trust me, you don't want that) :D

Edited by nstoolman1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I may be too late but before this gets waaaay out of hand.

First, thanks Shabbs and all who have commented. My wife is feeling a little less stressed about her/our decision. MiL seems a bit less anxious about it and seems to be adjusting to her new surroundings. 

Second, no hard feelings or harm from LGD's comment. 

Now you two shake hands and start to act like brothers whose mom is just around the corner, about to pull the tiny neck hairs to show you who is boss. (Trust me, you don't want that) :D

Him first.  :eyebrows:  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

On 2/7/2020 at 3:06 PM, learning all i can said:

I believe a court martial should also be implemented for breaking chain of command.  Short legged rat.

Ooorah ! Breaking chain of command , maintaining a sub par work ethic, failing to maintain minimal PT standards for a person of his rank. Serving at the pleasure of the President. He deserves to be reassigned. To Nome Alaska. He was not being paid for his opinions, he was being paid for his assessments. He was not in charge of Ukranian Foreign Policy, POTUS Trump is. If the President cannot trust a player(s) on his team they are removed removed their position. 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Ooorah ! Breaking chain of command , maintaining a sub par work ethic, failing to maintain minimal PT standards for a person of his rank. Serving at the pleasure of the President. He deserves to be reassigned. To Nome Alaska.

The C.I.C. should be required to meet the same physical and weight standards as his military subordinates.  Never ask somebody to do something you're not willing to do yourself.....a critical leadership quality.  As always, just this veteran's opinion.  Hooah.  :salute:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

But Kellyanne Conway says Trump didn't fire the Vindmans....they are simply being reassigned and Trump had nothing to do with it.  Who's lying?

Kellyanne Conway bewilderingly argues the Vindman brothers weren't fired

Tim O'Donnell  The WeekFebruary 10, 2020

2ef2a44445df906a5b1890def29d9092

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway would like to make a distinction.

Conway on Monday disputed the idea that Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and his brother, Yevgeney Vindman, were fired from their posts at the National Security Council in retaliation for the former's testimony during the House impeachment inquiry. In fact, Conway said President Trump didn't fire them at all. Instead, she said they were simply being reassigned to their original jobs because National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien has wanted to trim down a "bloated staff" since he took over.

"They weren't fired," says @KellyannePolls this morning of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman or his brother. She says they were detailed to the WH by the Army and are merely returning to their previous assignments. Disputes WH retaliating for Vindman's public criticism.

View image on Twitter

Not everyone is buying this, especially because some people believe it's quite clear Trump wanted Vindman's removal to be seen as revenge.

And it's clear @realDonaldTrump **wants it seen** as vindictive. That's what makes @KellyannePolls explanation so ridiculous and insulting. The day after the acquittal Trump just happens to get around to recalling Sondland and re-assigning both Vindman brothers? Foolishness! https://twitter.com/bdquinn/status/1226858577450741760 

But Conway wants to know why Trump would have waited so long to get rid of impeachment witnesses. "Victory is the ultimate statement," she said, referring to Trump's acquittal in the Senate. "If he wanted to clean house of the testifiers he could have done that quite a while ago."

https://news.yahoo.com/kellyanne-conway-bewilderingly-argues-vindman-142200073.html?.tsrc=jtc_news_index

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Looks like POTUS Trump is just getting started....I do believe this should has been one of the 1st things he did when he took office.

Bigger than Vindman: Trump scrubs 70 Obama holdovers from NSC

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/bigger-than-vindman-trump-scrubs-70-obama-holdovers-from-nsc?fbclid=IwAR0JhBbLeqXMTQoKooxgBip1FKcfBwcwCqAyT9Bb-WkN9a-JyYjTQYcebwQ

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2/9/2020 at 4:02 PM, nstoolman1 said:

Thanks Umbertino. And everyone who has responded. 

It is a new day in this road traveled. Wife appears to be better about her(our) decision. We will see what God has in store for us  today. :)

Hang on......I know it's extremely difficult....

Prayers up

• Upvote 1