Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cruise ship in NJ

Did they really let all 4000 passengers off this ship in NJ to scatter around the Country and world......they had pictures of people leaving the ship....

Thoughts...  CL

And if reports are correct....the other 3000 left the ship to scatter everywhere.😮

Coronavirus concern: Royal Caribbean cruise ship with 12 quarantined passengers arrives in New Jersey |

abc30.com
https://abc30.com/5910452

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

Last Friday the Cruise Ship ......The Anthem of the Seas, a Royal Caribbean cruise ship made port in NJ......It was reported there were 12 Chinese nationals on board who were illustrating symptoms of the coronavirus....these individuals were taken for testing.....they had been quarantined on board....and there was TV coverage of them being taken away........close to 4000 other travelers also left the ship....

The news and Government today tells us only 4 were in question......and that they were all cleared......only having the flu..........this would be the same media and government that told us there were no injuries in the Iranian missile attack on a US/Iraqi base a month ago........and we have since learned 100 were injured...

So back to the potential 4000 who might be carriers......I am not an alarmist......I do on occasion travel down the conspiracy lane......if it makes some common sense......so incubation is 14 days.......let's see where we are in 10 days....in the mean time.....it couldn't hurt to take some minimal precautionary preparations........JMO.....   CL

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bigwave said:

I would recommend colloidal silver @ 120 ppm and 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide as a start.

Colloidal silver isn't considered safe or effective for any of the health claims manufacturers make. Silver has no known purpose in the body. Nor is it an essential mineral, as some sellers of silver products claim.

Colloidal silver products are made of tiny silver particles suspended in a liquid — the same type of precious metal used in jewelry, dental fillings, silverware and other consumer goods.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/expert-answers/colloidal-silver/faq-20058061

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Colloidal silver isn't considered safe or effective for any of the health claims manufacturers make. Silver has no known purpose in the body. Nor is it an essential mineral, as some sellers of silver products claim.

Colloidal silver products are made of tiny silver particles suspended in a liquid — the same type of precious metal used in jewelry, dental fillings, silverware and other consumer goods.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/expert-answers/colloidal-silver/faq-20058061

Wonder why they carry a supply of it on Air Force  1.....and most every other US Govt. affiliated  mode of transportation with a health care aspect/facility on board?

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Wonder why they carry a supply of it on Air Force  1.....and most every other US Govt. affiliated  mode of transportation with a health care aspect/facility on board?

CL

That’s a good question CL I got no idea just saw that article so I thought I’d post it. Way past my pay grade on medical issues. Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1