Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Evening Guru Opinions @ 6:40 PM CST - 2/06/2020

2-6-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "IRAQ BUSINESS NEWS: SERIOUS QUESTIONS ON THE APPRECIATION OF IRAQI DINARQuote:  "...the “independence” of the CBI was compromised in negotiating and signing a ‘Stand-By Agreement’ with the IMF in late 2005."  This refers to the first stand-by-agreement in 2005. We need to tie this in what happened in 2011-2018 and then into 2019 and how the independence of the CBI was compromised. So please don’t anyone tell me the CBI can reinstate anytime it wants to. This is NOT true. The CBI needs the permission and full support of the GOI which included the prime ministers cabinet and parliament. Now we see they also need the permission of the IMF...

2-6-2020  Intel Guru BobTheTaxMan  Question "Is dinar attached to a social security number -Is there anything special that needs to be done to exchange it?"  No.  The only reason why they ask for social security number is because of the intensifying of the rules and regulations chasing down terrorists.  It just verifies you're a real person when you buy it.  And that's its whole purpose.  You'll see people selling dinar on eBay or Craig's List  there's no social security number associated with any of that stuff.  When they go to cash it in...they are not going to care where it came from.  So don't worry about that.  The only purpose in people asking for that social security number was for the dealerships so they could satisfy some of the IRS standards that are now in place.  That's it. [Consult with your financial professional at the appropriate time.]

:salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Added @ 8:40 PM CST:

2-6-2020   Newshound Guru Vital Brad  ...the prime minister Allawi he spoke to the demonstrators...I think it [the speech] does a really good job of portraying where his heart's at and the change that he wants to make for the people of Iraq...I think that is a wonderful speech...they're wonderful words but being in this so long there have been a lot of prime ministers that have said wonderful words.  Action is gonna be what really separates whether what he's saying is honorable and true or whether he's just giving lip service.  But I really was touched by this speech...:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Added @ 9:40 PM CST:

2-6-2020   Intel Guru MarkZ  [via PDK]   If you look at the Kuwaiti Dinar it floated up to a high of $9.88 US (TRUE) during its revaluation and if you look at it today its valued at about $3.75 US (ACTUALLY $3.29) if you were to look it up. Keep in mind years ago if you were to buy KuwaitI dinar you could have bought it for $800-$900 US per million (uncertain - I couldn't verify this).  So those screaming about “It’s never going to happen”  look at history. I know several people who participated in the Kuwaiti Dinar reset. Just know that things like the RV/reset really do happen.

Read this article in DV - Link:  3 REASONS THE KUWAITI DINAR SURGED AFTER THE IRAQI INVASION

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, screwball said:

love it how they put emphasis on "TRUE" as different for all the socalled intel and guru bs clearly NOT True!

The blue comments were mine.  I usually ignore what MarkZ has to say, but I felt led to post this one. Most know that I'll occasionally comment on a post with my remarks in blue - usually at the end of the post...Ron

• Thanks 1