Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump gives victory speech: impeachment was a disgrace

Synopsis

14 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

The president is a disgrace..... if you guys think that his gonna do anything about the RV , I suggest you cash out now .... I’ve been on this investment since 2003 ....  and through the 8 years of the Bush and Obama administration.... and nothing. It will happen soon ... but don’t hype the president behavior .... because convenience... 👍👍👍

12 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump's victory speech in the Rumors Section.....seems like the appropriate spot.  B)

GO RV, then BV

Serious question for you and any critic of Trump who's invested in the dinar -- Do you think the RI would still be possible if Suleimani and al-Muhandis weren't killed?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Kenny_Logins said:

Serious question for you and any critic of Trump who's invested in the dinar -- Do you think the RI would still be possible if Suleimani and al-Muhandis weren't killed?

Couldn’t agree more... the reason we’ve been waiting here twiddling our thumbs so long is because Obama and (John McCain) allowed ISIS to take over the Middle East... I also believe that 1.8 Billion in cash was delivered on pallets to Solemani in Iran..... how do you think ISIS drove around in brand new Toyota Tundras with 50 cal. Loaded on the truck bed? 

If we are ever gonna get our RV it’s because Trump and the White Hats in our govt. The Patriots(Nationalism vs Globalism)

Check mate  (Good Guys) now in control. 

Now that impeachment is out of the way... I think we see declas and the lies and crimes of the left will begin to be exposed by Barr AG with the new reports and criminal indictments that are yet to be unsealed. 

Here’s to a quick conclusion to this ridiculously long rollercoaster @Kenny_Logins

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, Kenny_Logins said:

As an exercise, let's pretend the opposite were true. Let's pretend Trump were a Democrat who did everything opposite: He raised taxes, amnestied illegals, regulated the energy sector -- BUT, did one thing the same: He killed Suleimani and al-Muhandis. Would I and everyone who opposed Democrat Trump still give him credit for progressing the RI? Of course I would, because the results of that airstrike are undeniable, just like the decisions of Obama to empower ISIS were undeniable. The decisions of both these men produced objectively clear results that left nothing to interpretation.

Suleimani and al-Muhandis controlled the office of the prime minister and they vetted his government. Suleimani's militias delivered his orders directly to Mahdi. The militias controlled the military, the oil fields, and the Iraqi border. Suleimani and al-Muhandis were ready to install a new puppet to succeed Mahdi before they were smoked by a US drone.

Previous presidents -- Republican and Democrat -- had the opportunity and justification to take out Suleimani and al-Muhandis. They declined. That's how I know the decision to do so should be uniquely credited to Trump. If anyone has a reasoned argument against that, I'm interested in hearing it.

It’s not in the president or countries interest to RV the currency and make thousands of people rich overnight ... it has nothing to do with political parties...  we should have never been in Iraq to begin with. The countries that we should of invaded was Saudi Arabia and Iran after 911 .... but the administration at that time made it a personal problem instead of the people’s interest....  it’s up to Iraq to want to become independent and number one in that region... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

22 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

It’s not in the president or countries interest to RV the currency and make thousands of people rich overnight ... it has nothing to do with political parties...  we should have never been in Iraq to begin with. The countries that we should of invaded was Saudi Arabia and Iran after 911 .... but the administration at that time made it a personal problem instead of the people’s interest....  it’s up to Iraq to want to become independent and number one in that region... 

I'll restate the questions clearly:

Do you think the RI would still be possible if Suleimani and al-Muhandis weren't killed?

Does Trump get credit for killing Suleimani and al-Muhandis?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

It will RV or RI ... but it has nothing to with our President ....

9 hours ago, Kenny_Logins said:

So, to be clear:

Do you think the RI would still be possible if Suleimani and al-Muhandis weren't killed? -- You say no.

Feel free to correct me. Logic indicates your answer is no. But if your answer is yes, the next question would be how the RI could occur while Suleimani still controls the GOI. Knowing what we know now, it seems impossible.

It's ok to be a Trump critic and admit he did something right. Broken clock and so on. Honesty is more important than dislike for a politician.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 8

6 hours ago, Kenny_Logins said:

Feel free to correct me. Logic indicates your answer is no. But if your answer is yes, the next question would be how the RI could occur while Suleimani still controls the GOI. Knowing what we know now, it seems impossible.

It's ok to be a Trump critic and admit he did something right. Broken clock and so on. Honesty is more important than dislike for a politician.

A BIG THANK YOU.

Starr

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, JoeB said:

Anyone who still thinks that trump has anything to do with the future of the IQD?

Is that you Joe Biden?  Could not resist that one, sorry about that. But that question opens a pandora box. It has been addressed several time within the forum. The US is very instrumental in where this currency, country, and geopolitical outcome falls. 

8 hours ago, Kenny_Logins said:

:twothumbs:

1 hour ago, Starrider said:

A BIG THANK YOU.

Starr

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Kenny_Logins said:

As an exercise, let's pretend the opposite were true. Let's pretend Trump were a Democrat who did everything opposite: He raised taxes, amnestied illegals, regulated the energy sector -- BUT, did one thing the same: He killed Suleimani and al-Muhandis. Would I and everyone who opposed Democrat Trump still give him credit for progressing the RI? Of course I would, because the results of that airstrike are undeniable, just like the decisions of Obama to empower ISIS were undeniable. The decisions of both these men produced objectively clear results that left nothing to interpretation.

Suleimani and al-Muhandis controlled the office of the prime minister and they vetted his government. Suleimani's militias delivered his orders directly to Mahdi. The militias controlled the military, the oil fields, and the Iraqi border. Suleimani and al-Muhandis were ready to install a new puppet to succeed Mahdi before they were smoked by a US drone.

Previous presidents -- Republican and Democrat -- had the opportunity and justification to take out Suleimani and al-Muhandis. They declined. That's how I know the decision to do so should be uniquely credited to Trump. If anyone has a reasoned argument against that, I'm interested in hearing it.

Awesome summary of the situation. Spot on in every aspect. I think we still have some time to go before we see any type of revaluation to weed out the Iranian influences. I’m not seeing anything to show we are as close as some are saying. I pray that I’m wrong! Definitely ready for this ride to be over!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

This about sums up our world today.... here you go for a little Sunday Morning Chuckle....

Hard to get anyone to agree or get things done.

Can’t wait to get off this ride and go buy an island for me and my family lol 😂 

Spot on. And everyone should remind themselves it wasn't the right that brought our culture to this point.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

On 2/8/2020 at 2:26 AM, Kenny_Logins said:

Been in this investment since 2010, not as long as many, but 10 years nonetheless.....and I can tell you throughout that decade, very little has changed with respect to the value of the dinar....people have come and gone, violence has ramped up and died down over and over again, and still our investment remains essentially static.  I honestly don't see the connection in your question....and No I don't see an RI as and RI means to reinstate a made up value as seen under Hussein....I'm hoping for an RV instead, any amount above what I paid would be a bonus.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

30 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Been in this investment since 2010, not as long as many, but 10 years nonetheless.....and I can tell you throughout that decade, very little has changed with respect to the value of the dinar....people have come and gone, violence has ramped up and died down over and over again, and still our investment remains essentially static.  I honestly don't see the connection in your question....and No I don't see an RI as and RI means to reinstate a made up value as seen under Hussein....I'm hoping for an RV instead, any amount above what I paid would be a bonus.  

GO RV, then BV 

DITTO Shabbs

Starr

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, md11fr8dawg said:

Damn Shabs, that's the second time in two weeks we have agreed. Be careful, next thing you know dogs and cats will be sleeping together!!

Hahahaha.....I've been telling you all for quite some time I'm an actual verified dinar investor.  B)  My political stylings are simply a time killing hobby until a tasty RV shows itself.  :eyebrows:

Image result for dog and cats living together mass hysteria gif

GO RV, then BV

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

I can understand that outlook from anyone with an investment tenure as long as yours. I see the situation differently because recent events have exposed the past and cleared an uncharted path forward for Iraq. Removing an influence like Suleimani instantly shifted the balance of power to Iraqi populists, whom we had all assumed (maybe) were in control of that country when we first invested. If you don't see it that way, I won't try to change your mind; you answered my question honestly and I understand why you're skeptical. Time will tell, and I believe soon. Though one of us is wrong, you and I are both hoping it's not me.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1