Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump gives victory speech: impeachment was a disgrace

Synopsis

11 minutes ago, Starrider said:

Starr

:twothumbs: Well Said!!!, Starr, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Sinking DNC Ship!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next UP:

Start Feeding ON EACH OTHER THEN.........................................................................

The DNC Ship IMPLODES..............................................................................................

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Dems Leave Chair Empty At State Of The Union To Honor Fallen Hero Soleimani

article-5528-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Washington has a long history of using empty chairs to make political statements, from "empty-chairing" politicians who don't show up to hearings to leaving chairs empty to protest gun violence.

The practice continued at tonight's State of the Union address, as Democrats left a lone chair empty in the audience to honor their fallen hero General Qasem Soleimani.

"We wanted to call attention to the violence Trump has wrought against innocent freedom fighters," Nancy Pelosi said. "This is just one way we continue to call out his callous oppression of America's enemies. Any enemy of America is an enemy of me, I always say, and Trump needs to understand that principle."

In a controversial part of the speech, Trump said, "Terrorism is bad," drawing boos from the Democrats' side. "Read the room!" shouted one congressman. "Too soon!"

"I mean, we're usually against terrorism," said Senator Chuck Schumer, "but if Trump is against it, it must be the best thing ever."

https://babylonbee.com/news/dems-leave-chair-empty-at-state-of-the-union-to-honor-fallen-hero-soleimani

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

7 hours ago, Kenny_Logins said:

Dems Leave Chair Empty At State Of The Union To Honor Fallen Hero Soleimani

article-5528-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Washington has a long history of using empty chairs to make political statements, from "empty-chairing" politicians who don't show up to hearings to leaving chairs empty to protest gun violence.

The practice continued at tonight's State of the Union address, as Democrats left a lone chair empty in the audience to honor their fallen hero General Qasem Soleimani.

"We wanted to call attention to the violence Trump has wrought against innocent freedom fighters," Nancy Pelosi said. "This is just one way we continue to call out his callous oppression of America's enemies. Any enemy of America is an enemy of me, I always say, and Trump needs to understand that principle."

In a controversial part of the speech, Trump said, "Terrorism is bad," drawing boos from the Democrats' side. "Read the room!" shouted one congressman. "Too soon!"

"I mean, we're usually against terrorism," said Senator Chuck Schumer, "but if Trump is against it, it must be the best thing ever."

https://babylonbee.com/news/dems-leave-chair-empty-at-state-of-the-union-to-honor-fallen-hero-soleimani

Uhhhh

serious

empty chair for him

politicians I can do with out

Many don’t care about their country or country man

they just want their pay 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

The president is a disgrace..... if you guys think that his gonna do anything about the RV , I suggest you cash out now .... I’ve been on this investment since 2003 ....  and through the 8 years of the Bush and Obama administration.... and nothing. It will happen soon ... but don’t hype the president behavior .... because convenience... 👍👍👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 19

9 minutes ago, davis411 said:

What you talkin about Willis 

I like trump

i like his attitude

i like how he is not controlled

but I really like he is a business man

not some blood sucking politician 

he is a business man

he is here to make a profit

look after your team and employees which is the USA 

you all make money

and to help you out I am canadian

and I wish he was here 

doing what he is doing

so please pull your head out and see

stop being a sheep

Do Canadian opinions in U.S. politics really matter....especially when paired with "so please pull your head out and see, stop being a sheep"?  ;) 

Image result for sheep dancing gif

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 12

2 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

The president is a disgrace..... if you guys think that his gonna do anything about the RV , I suggest you cash out now .... I’ve been on this investment since 2003 ....  and through the 8 years of the Bush and Obama administration.... and nothing. It will happen soon ... but don’t hype the president behavior .... because convenience... 👍👍👍

You're right. Trump should've pulled all the troops and let ISIS or Iran set our investment back another five years.

It'd be a genuis move. In Iraq they call it "Pullin' an Obama." Because he was awesome.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

58 minutes ago, davis411 said:

What you talkin about Willis 

I like trump

i like his attitude

i like how he is not controlled

but I really like he is a business man

not some blood sucking politician 

he is a business man

he is here to make a profit

look after your team and employees which is the USA 

you all make money

and to help you out I am canadian

and I wish he was here 

doing what he is doing

so please pull your head out and see

stop being a sheep

Your blind my friend ... how you think we have blood sucking politicians ... it’s because of people like him and all rich that control the government ... and makes them ... they are the ones that bribe the politicians to pass laws and rules that benefit them, he talks about draining the swamp...😂😂😂 he cant drain the swamp because he is part of the swamp and the reason why there’s a swamp...👍👍 GO RV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 15

10 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

Your blind my friend ... how you think we have blood sucking politicians ... it’s because of people like him and all rich that control the government ... and makes them ... they are the ones that bribe the politicians to pass laws and rules that benefit them, he talks about draining the swamp...😂😂😂 he cant drain the swamp because he is part of the swamp and the reason why there’s a swamp...👍👍 GO RV

Sorry but you are a complete misinformed sheep!!! You idiot Demorats can’t even run a vote correctly in one simple state that you will LOSE Also! Thanks NEPatriots I am reposting this here it’s just too damn funny!

image.jpeg.b0cfc1eda72e12ad49992382a39e6da9.jpeg

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

ll rich that control the government

Now you got it

not blind

a business man makes a profit 

politicians aren’t suppose to

i am alright with honesty

damn boy

i would of voted Ross Perot in also

he didn’t bs

he is a business man

not A sucker

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Do Canadian opinions in U.S. politics really matter....especially when paired with "so please pull your head out and see, stop being a sheep"?  ;) 

Image result for sheep dancing gif

GO RV, then BV 

Ouch

really

thought we online friends

but ok

lets go

the world in general is screwed

sheep led to the slaughter. Yep

wAy I see most of the world

i like trump

why 

time for the world to wake up

what did he say??

please listen

open your eyes

all of us

davis loves 

cya

Edited by davis411
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Just now, davis411 said:

Ouch

really

thought we online friends

but ok

lets go

the world in general is screwed

sheep led to the slaughter. Yep

wAy I see most of the world

i like trump

why 

time for the world to wake up

what did she say??

We are friends, Davis........In fact, if you were a U.S. citizen I'd vote for you to be Prez over the Orange peel.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Dems must convince voters that a booming economy & abundant jobs are not good for the American people if they are to beat Trump. The other alternatives are...
1-to rig the elections or... 
2- give Obama full credit for the booming economy.
3-impeach Trump all over, again.

4-Pelosi does a pole dance followed by a strip tease on elections night.

MSNBC: VOX: Analysis: What the economy tells us about Trump's reelection odds...For Democrats, there should be one big fear heading into the 2020 election: A booming economy could save Donald Trump. The adage “It’s the economy, stupid” has condensed the conventional wisdom to four words: Voters (rightly or wrongly) hold the president accountable for America’s financial health, and their perceptions of how they and the country are doing economically will be the most important factor when they vote. Politico was already reporting last year, using economy-based predictors, that Trump actually seemed “on track for a landslide.”

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

We are friends, Davis........In fact, if you were a U.S. citizen I'd vote for you to be Prez over the Orange peel.  :D

GO RV, then BV

Ok

i am back in the running

wont lie

i get paid alot

but everyone goes to work

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Sorry but you are a complete misinformed sheep!!! You idiot Demorats can’t even run a vote correctly in one simple state that you will LOSE Also! Thanks NEPatriots I am reposting this here it’s just too damn funny!

image.jpeg.b0cfc1eda72e12ad49992382a39e6da9.jpeg

I am not democrat...... I don’t follow either party.... I am American before anything else...

• Downvote 8