Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran desperately attempts to retain hold on Iraq

Adam Montana

5 hours ago, wealthhound said:

So, who is in charge of the VIP!" rel="">VIP party? 

Many of us will wait a little after the Big Kahuna (sp)!  That way we can Parrttyyy properly!!

I realize many thoughts have been posted before but I feel like bringing it up again!

Par-tay that's right. I know Las Vegas is in play. I'd like to know who's in charge so I can put my name on the list

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, nannab said:

July will be sixteen years for me. :eek:   I always thought as long as it  RV'd

before the 30+ years of working to get enough for a decent retirement I

would be happy. 

And a very Happy Birthday Chuck and to our other February Babies!!!

May all of your Birthday wishes come true :hug:

Hang in there my friend, this ride is about to be over.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Donziman said:

What they have to offer is graft money and unreported stealing through the auction.

These jokers in parliament don't care a hoot about the people in the street. Also 

they speak the same language and have the same religion. Somehow they have 

forgotten the time when Iraq and Iran were in a very bloody war. Money has strange

bedfellows.    lol

Iran also provides a large part of Iraq's food, pharmaceuticals (both primarily outdated), electricity, and trade. 

• Thanks 5

Happy belated Birthday, Chuck Finley!  I've always enjoyed reading your posts, as well as those of so many of our other patient brothers and sisters.  It will be 16 years for me in April since I bought my first Iraqi Dinar, and I'm looking forward to reaping the rewards of our patience.

• Thanks 1

http://iraqtoday.com/news/36945/إلعب-بيها-ياكاكا-لوحدك--أنباء-عن-هروب-عبد-المهدي-الى-باريس-وتوكيل-فؤاد-حسين-برئاسة-الوزراء-وقيادة-القوات-المسلحة-

Private sources revealed the resignation of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to escape to Paris on Friday.

The sources confirmed that Abdel-Mahdi issued an order to Fouad Hussein to carry out his duties as prime minister and commander-in-chief of the armed forces, even though Thamer Al-Ghadban - the fugitive is also - is the first vice president!

Whoever guarantees that Fouad Hussain will not take sensitive and serious decisions in the interest of the region at the expense of Iraq as a whole, is not Allawi mandated to prevent Prime Minister Al-Mahdi and the rest of the ministers from traveling, especially since Adel Abdul-Mahdi occupies the position of Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, and there are serious bloody events During the empty and previous period, events in which people were killed, blooded and accused, occurred, in which arrest, investigation, corruption and accountability warrants are involved, including Abdul-Mahdi and Al-Ghadban before other wanted ministers, and the Iraqi judiciary may issue travel ban orders for them and their colleagues?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, LeeC said:

Happy belated Birthday, Chuck Finley!  I've always enjoyed reading your posts, as well as those of so many of our other patient brothers and sisters.  It will be 16 years for me in April since I bought my first Iraqi Dinar, and I'm looking forward to reaping the rewards of our patience.

Thank You for taking the time to wish me a Happy Birthday. I see it has been a while for you as well. Hopefully we are at the end of this ride. 

• Like 1

Iran is now trying a different tactic - they are involving Russia. The US and Russia have at one point backed either Iraq or Iran at some point in history. Like Iran uses Hezbollah and the palestinkians to fight their proxy war with Isreal, so too do the US and Russia use Iraq and Iran to fight their proxy war.

• Upvote 1

On 2/6/2020 at 4:54 PM, ChuckFinley said:

This investment will beat you down. You must always remain positive or it will really get to you. 

So true!!  You’ve always remained steadfastly positive throughout this ride, and I want to send you a big **Thank You, Chuck** for that! Your posts are consistently grounded and positive, they have given me encouragement on more than one occasion when I’ve felt this whole investment might be a waste of time. I’m very glad I found this DV community, and I’m glad to have made your acquaintance!

:tiphat: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

51 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

So true!!  You’ve always remained steadfastly positive throughout this ride, and I want to send you a big **Thank You, Chuck** for that! Your posts are consistently grounded and positive, they have given me encouragement on more than one occasion when I’ve felt this whole investment might be a waste of time. I’m very glad I found this DV community, and I’m glad to have made your acquaintance!

:tiphat: 

It should be me thanking you and well as the members of this board. We have helped each other through this. Trust me that everyday is not my best but the alternative is not acceptable.  Everyday is one day closer.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Late to the birthday wishes, Chuck, but glad you had a good one.  Maybe this will be the last one pre-RV.  i agree with HCR that you have been a steadying and encouraging DV brother throughout this journey.  I know you have had major challenges along the way, but you have kept the faith.  Our best days are ahead!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Late to the birthday wishes, Chuck, but glad you had a good one.  Maybe this will be the last one pre-RV.  i agree with HCR that you have been a steadying and encouraging DV brother throughout this journey.  I know you have had major challenges along the way, but you have kept the faith.  Our best days are ahead!!

Thank you for your kind words and yes I did have a nice birthday. I try to remain positive and ground through out this journey but I feel our best times are very near. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Iraqis want both countries out

Despite extreme public antagonism between the two countries, the US and Iran have de facto collaborated in and over Iraq for decades. Iraqis are now protesting against both

by Gilbert Achcar

Truncated article ( one needs subscribe to read it all and I didn't, sorry)

• Thanks 1