Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEPatriotsFan1  -  I was inspired tonight and proud of our country! Maybe Trump was the man for the job after all.... now we just wait for a “Suddenly”! Booooooommm! Flip the switch and let’s keep America great! 
Four and a half more years of energy independence and prosperity! 

On 2/4/2020 at 9:08 PM, wildeman said:

👍 and hopefully a soon to be released RV.......go RV......go MAGA

Thanks NEPatriotsFan1 & wildeman - I agree...!

Ron:salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

IMPEACH PELOSI, SCHUMER, NADLER, SCHIFF, OMAR, CORTEZ, RASHID...................................................

Ah, let's just vote in THEIR challengers, put 'em in orange jump suits, cuff 'em, put 'em in the slammer, AND THROW THE KEY AWAY!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That'll MAGA/KAG!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I’ve known President Trump was the man for the job, ever since he announced at Trump tower! The really great thing this man done, was to get the leaders of this subversive movement out in the open, with this last phony impeachment farce! Now these criminals are out of the dark! They are like roaches, when the lights come on, they start scrambling back to their dark holes. These criminal scumbags led by that nasty Nancy are fixing to see their world from behind bars in a federal prison! It can’t come soon enough for me! We all got to see the fraud of a person Willard is! That was the reason Willard ran for Senator! That didn’t work out real well for that punk either! The DemoRats just put President Trump in office another 4 years! I love it when a plan comes together! Now for operation Round Up! I urge everyone to get on the phone to Congress person and demand they bring charges on nasty Nancy! Our Congress woman Kaye Granger has started the ball rolling get your rep standing with her! I can assure you we have cattle prod right on grangers a$&! Let’s take these DemoRats down now!! Do your duty! JMHO 🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Now for operation Round Up!

HEAR!!! HEAR!!!

:twothumbs: Great Idea, ArtiTech, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Hose 'em down REAL good with Round Up THEN........................................................

Tar AND Feather 'em ALL THEN....................................................................................

Put 'em in orange jump suits, cuff 'em, put 'em in the slammer, AND THROW THE KEY AWAY!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That'll MAGA/KAG!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Thanks @ronscarpa @Synopsis@wildeman @Artitech! I believe we’re all on the right track. I watched Trump at the National prayer breakfast this morning... He was on 🔥..... 

Looking forward to a prosperous future and getting back to the rule of law under our constitution.

(Nancy did not rip that up after his speech, contrary to some rumors out there) 😂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

What’s interesting is Trump didn’t shake Pence’s hand and when turning to Pelosi he gave her the speech from the hand he would have used to shake with. Pelosi had no reason to be POd. She was just mad because she didn’t get a handshake that the VP didn’t get either. That taring up of the speech was childish at best. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

53C91279-F436-4968-84D2-38CF71FC521C.jpeg

I think that communist Sanders is a double agent! I would shake down him and all those subversive agitators he has working for him, first! But I want to see him and that little boo foo buddy duke it out! My question is how do people like the little boo foo buddy  and Vindman get in the military and finish their tour of duty without getting an early administrative bad conduct discharge? You know their spouting off their subversive beliefs to other personnel! JMHO! 🤠

Edited by Artitech
Forgot word
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3