Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Ripped For Disrespectful National Anthem Antics At His Super Bowl Party

President Donald Trump was chastised Monday after video footage showed him goofing off as the national anthem played during a Super Bowl party at his West Palm Beach golf resort.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article239918518.html

As everyone else around Trump (including his wife and youngest son) stood solemnly with their hands over their hearts, Trump fidgeted, waved his hands, pointed at people and pretended to conduct the music.

The video of the president cutting up during the anthem, first reported by the Miami Herald, was part of an Instagram story posted by a real estate agent at the party, which was held for a select group of the president’s supporters. The event cost American taxpayers $3.4 million, according to an analysis by HuffPost.

Trump has said that athletes who take a knee at NFL games to protest racism and police brutality — a movement launched by former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick — should be fired because they’re disrespecting America and the military.

“You have to stand proudly for the national anthem or you shouldn’t be playing — you shouldn’t be there,” Trump told “Fox & Friends” in 2018, adding, “Maybe you shouldn’t be in the country.”

When a football player takes a knee, the team owner should “get that son of a ***** off the field,” Trump told a rally in 2017.

Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren slammed celebrities Beyoncé and Jay-Z on Sunday for sitting during the anthem. She hasn’t yet remarked on the president’s antics.

The Miami Herald mocked Trump in an editorial by sarcastically noting his “burst of patriotic fervor.”

It’s “amazing that so many ‘patriots’ who brandish the flag and wear the red cap actually don’t mind any of this,” the editorial noted.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/donald-trump-anthem-super-bowl-013642229.html

I'm sure Colin is very proud...

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Seems a little out of character to me......and he's smarter than that......I'll get back to you if/when a photo shop is proven......if not......just a shame.......

The media will do most anything to discredit Trump.....and the technology is advanced enough that they can place Trumps head.....on a J-Lo half time pole dancing routine......and you would swear it was him........probably billed as Trump promoting the transgender movement....

CL

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

Seems a little out of character to me......and he's smarter than that......I'll get back to you if/when a photo shop is proven......if not......just a shame.......

The media will do most anything to discredit Trump.....and the technology is advanced enough that they can place Trumps head.....on a J-Lo half time pole dancing routine......and you would swear it was him........probably billed as Trump promoting the transgender movement....

CL

Wow.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

CL

Come on CL... Simple video from a phone shot by an attendee... Truth is, he only cares about himself and the rest is a con job... Maybe he'll hire Colin as his next cabinet member...

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 5

Just now, bostonangler said:

Look at it..... Look at him...  He's your super hero... Be proud.

B/A

They should suspend you for 3 days every time you try to "bait" some one as you just did....no worries.....you will now be on my 10 day free from B/A list....

No need to see your dribble...

BTW.....when ever the anthem is played on TV....do you stand.....hand over heart?

CL

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

Just now, coorslite21 said:

They should suspend you for 3 days every time you try to "bait" some one as you just did....no worries.....you will now be on my 10 day free from B/A list....

No need to see your dribble...

BTW.....when ever the anthem is played on TV....do you stand.....hand over heart?

CL

Please defend this lack of respect.... 

As for me I'm not the president, but I don't dance and parade around while the Anthem is playing... Do you?

B/A

• Downvote 2

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a ***** off the field right now. Out! He’s fired. He’s fired!’” the president said at a rally for Republican senator Luther Strange, 

Undaunted, Trump wrote on Twitter: “If a player wants the privilege of making millions of dollars in the NFL or other leagues, he or she should not be allowed to disrespect our Great American Flag (or Country) and should stand for the National Anthem. If not, YOU’RE FIRED. Find something else to do!”

I couldn't agree more... Fire any son of a ***** who disrespects our flag.

B/A

• Downvote 2