Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Mistakely Congratulated 'The Great State Of Kansas' After The Kansas City Chiefs' Super Bowl Win

It’s not the easiest instrument to play.  Most people I know who play it started at a young age as its passed down from generation to generation. Hard to be sad while listening to a harmonica or an accordion.  Love all my Coon a** friends from the swamps of Louisiana.  Great fun loving people.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Pitcher said:

It’s not the easiest instrument to play.  Most people I know who play it started at a young age as its passed down from generation to generation. Hard to be sad while listening to a harmonica or an accordion.  Love all my Coon a** friends from the swamps of Louisiana.  Great fun loving people.  

Exactly right...My aunt used to teach kids how to play it infact......I never wanted to try and learn as I felt the difficulty of mastering such an instrument.....

I turned to drums and percussion  instead and I got a band together in my teens...We played in front of an audience a few times ( just doing covers)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Once again people show their stupidity on geography. Kansas City is on the border of two states - Missouri and Kansas. The city lies in both states. Thus, technically, Trump is half right as opposed to being totally wrong. And once again those opposed to Trump show the infamous map from the hurricane that was actually fake news but hey keep promulgating a lie put out by CNN and MSNBC it shows their credibility is lacking, and how stupidity, in this case in the form of TDS, is a disease that can never be cured.  

Hey, the Ohio River belongs to Ohio right?

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Theseus said:

Umbertino you disappoint everyone. You didn't answer the Ohio River question. Why? Because the answer isn't on a map!

I disappoint everyone, you say....Are you everyone on this Forum? Good to know

The airport I found is located in Ky if that was your question

So let's get to the foolishness in the original post.....

The New England Patriots represent a wide variety of States.....they are not the Boston Patriots.....or Rhode Islan Pats.....

Kansas City covers 2 states....and they are embraced by people in both states.......and the parade today is being attended by KC fans from both States.....oddly the Missouri kids only have a half day off.....where the Kansas kids had the whole day off......the state of Kansas calling it the Red Flu... 

So it seems the only point of the original post was to attempt to make Trump look stupid......go figure!

CL

• Thanks 3

On 2/5/2020 at 1:22 PM, coorslite21 said:

So let's get to the foolishness in the original post.....

The New England Patriots represent a wide variety of States.....they are not the Boston Patriots.....or Rhode Islan Pats.....

Kansas City covers 2 states....and they are embraced by people in both states.......and the parade today is being attended by KC fans from both States.....oddly the Missouri kids only have a half day off.....where the Kansas kids had the whole day off......the state of Kansas calling it the Red Flu... 

So it seems the only point of the original post was to attempt to make Trump look stupid......go figure!

CL

So stupid in fact....Trump decided to amend his "Kansas" tweet.....Hmmm, why would he change a tweet that was already PERFECT?

GO RV, then BV