Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 29 Jan 2020

Adam Montana

23 hours ago, DinarThug said:

This Just In - More US Leverage Against Iran ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Iran cannot access $5 billion of its energy money in Iraq: Official

Wednesday, 29 January 2020 11:39 AM  [ Last Update: Wednesday, 29 January 2020 1:54 PM ]

8abad5f9-b31f-40c6-9b01-96c9aaf9676c.jpg

Iraq relies on Iran for trade and natural gas that generates as much as 45% of its electricity.

Iran’s money from exports of gas and electricity has piled up to $5 billion in a bank account in Iraq, but Tehran cannot transfer it because of the US sanctions, an official says.

Iraq relies on Iran for trade and natural gas that generates as much as 45% of its electricity, but the United States is trying to pry Baghdad from Tehran’s orbit.

The sanctions are now giving Iran a run for $5 billion, “sedimenting” at the central bank of Iraq because Tehran cannot access it, spokesman for Iranian Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Products Exporters' Association (OPEX) Hamid Hosseini said Wednesday.

The US has been enlisting its companies and allies such as Saudi Arabia to replace Iran as Iraq’s source of energy, but no practical solution has been developed and deployed yet.

Instead, Washington has had to grant the Iraqi government repeated exemptions and allow the Arab country to keep trade with Tehran.

While the Iranian gas and electricity has continued to flow, the revenues have accumulated and continued to sit unused in bank accounts in Iraq.

The two countries have agreed that Iraq’s government deposit the money in the Iraqi dinar at an escrow account, but they have not found yet a mechanism for its transfer.

This is because Iran is cut off from the global payments network SWIFT which removed the Islamic Republic from the financial system in 2012 as a result of American pressure.

Hosseini said Iran’s private exporters have no problem for repatriation of their money, “but the conditions for transferring revenues from exports of electricity and gas are different”.

Official statistics in the 10 months up to January showed Iran exported $8 billion in goods to Iraq, he said, adding recent protests in Baghdad and other cities had slashed bilateral trade. 

However, the increase in exports to Iraq's semi-autonomous Kurdistan region which is undergoing a flurry of reconstruction and development activity has made up for the decline. 

The Iraqi Kurdistan is a major customer of Iranian oil products which are offered on the commodities exchange in Tehran. 

link

They have been transferring it -----daily auctions

Edited by 2fast4u2c

12 hours ago, Mxmann said:

Why only some of us will reap some amazing benefits???

I believe you added the word "only".

All will receive benefits. Some may just blow through the windfall (that's fine, their prerogative). Others have goals of paying off bills, mortgage [buying a home], retirement and vacations. Some have had different investment strategies and possibilities, and therefore have more limited options and expenses. Some have planned, investigated and invested time and treasure into possible outcomes, and believe they may have minimal costs, tax liabilities [if any] and are creating Generational and Philanthropic wealth.

They all have their merit. 

I am reminded of a popular website promoting the savings you receive when you utilize their services. Their commercial begins with a seemingly savvy  and knowledgeable customer checking in and semi-bragging about the great price they received (particularly with the amenities described as 'FREE'). The scene widens to include another guest checking in and saving 20%+/- (with the same amenities included).

Learn what you can, invest how you can (and will), be content with your choices and outcomes.

Most of us know people with different strategies than their own. People have different needs, comfort, and risk levels. (they often change over time).

One investor here believes the greater value is in investing in strategies, while another believe the better investment is investing the same funds into Dinars (for example). A bit like which religion (or none) to you feel comfortable with?

Looking forward to this ride taking a positive new turn. Good fortune to ALL of us! :twothumbs::twocents: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 8

On 1/29/2020 at 3:43 PM, olivesman said:

NOT IF. WHEN. And I AM ready.

THANKS ADAM

I don't know.  I've got so much going on right now in my life maybe it would be better if the RV is delayed another decade.........................

Bwaaa ha ha ha!!!

NOT!!!!

I did finally dream a date though. 

Drum roll please!

Saturday April 18th!

3 days after tax day! Well  Jesus rose on the third day. Why not the Dinar?

Have a Great Super Bowl weekend everyone! Go Dinar!!!

Thanks to all who participate on this wonderful dinar oasis of sound thinking, speculating, and fun. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:lol:I experience that feeling every day, like "Did they really just do that in front of an 80,000 lbs Big Rig:lol:

I see people everyday not respect the big rig. They give DL out like M&M s in Texas. The do not understand natural law what so ever I guess people think that a big rig can stop on a dime or swerve easily, not happening! People here do not respect a 1 ton pulling a gooseneck with a load of cows either. There is all kinds of problems that can happen hauling them. People in general just think or care it’s all about them!! JMHO 🤠

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I see people everyday not respect the big rig.

I guess people think that a big rig can stop on a dime

Hey, Hey - Don’t Be So Judgmental ! :o 

Maybe They're Only ‘Semi’-Stupid ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 12
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mxmann said:

Yes!! Do u mean some of us, as in people in general (who don’t hold dinar), or only some of us dinar holders?  As I read it, only some of us dinar holders.

The way I read it, all dinar holders will reap benefits but those that are prepared with the strateties to do so (see number 6 in Adams signature) will reap even MORE amazing rewards.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Mxmann said:

Yes!! Do u mean some of us, as in people in general (who don’t hold dinar), or only some of us dinar holders?  As I read it, only some of us dinar holders.

Just to help

i stated above

me me me me

umm still me me

no I am not greedy 

• Haha 4

RodandStaff -  I think you're taking this post wrong.   I think it was Mammaw that posted a dear friend of hers passed away on Saturday.  Not Mammaw herself.   Is that how you're reading this?    

Mammaw - speak up loud & clear so R&S won't be sad!   

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Thank you Adam!  My wife and I are big fans of this site and follow each of the weekly chats.  I stumbled upon an article and wanted to share.  It may be old news and may live on this site somewhere already, but looking at the history of this marries up to all of your predictions.  https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2013/07-2013/ny-times-article-from-1991-reporting-the-revaluation-of-the-kuwaiti-dinar/

We are looking forward to the overnight RV that is on the horizon!  Thank You for All that you do and the support of your team of Guru's!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

Good morning all. Yes Paperboy, you are correct. I am well... and alive. So they tell me. LOL.

My friend was actually my ex-husband who we had been friends for 50 years plus. We have 17 grand children and 23 great grandchildren. These past 7 months were the worst anyone could imagine. But I am thankful he no longer suffers. And the funeral was an amazing celebration of his life. Thank you all for your sweet posts. God bless and keep you all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2