Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 29 Jan 2020

Adam Montana

5 hours ago, Danomite said:

Thanks Adam!

Thanks so much Adam, I really appreciate you. I know, I sometimes get down in the dobber with this investment! Your attitude and knowledge makes me extremely happy that I hitched my wagon to you over 10 years ago now! Just me myself and I think that 2020 is our  year! I would also like to commend our fellow members for bringing the News! Especially The master Yoda and my favorite clown who’s given me some big ole belly laughs! Looking forward to meeting a bunch of people in LV for our big party! 🤠 JMHO 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

On 1/28/2020 at 6:26 AM, Laid Back said:

The elimination of Soleimani, Al’ Muhamdis, the economic sanctions, the military deterrence, the diplomatic isolation and the pressure of the Iraqi citizen on the streets will contribute to put and end to Iran’s hand in Iraq

Thanks for the update Sir, we are on the same page.

Go RV

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Laid Back

• Om sai Ram
  • Laid Back
  • Platinum VIP

On 1/28/2020 at 9:26 AM,  Laid Back said: 

The elimination of Soleimani, Al’ Muhamdis, the economic sanctions, the military deterrence, the diplomatic isolation and the pressure of the Iraqi citizen on the streets will contribute to put and end to Iran’s hand in Iraq

38 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks for the update Sir, we are on the same page.

Go RV

Wtf - Did Hammock Boy Just Quote Himself And Then Respond Back While Talking In His Sleep ? :blink:

:D  :D  :D  

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

56 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Laid Back

• Om sai Ram
  • Laid Back
  • Platinum VIP!" rel="">VIP

On 1/28/2020 at 9:26 AM,  Laid Back said: 

Wtf - Did Hammock Boy Just Quote Himself And Then Respond Back While Talking In His Sleep ? :blink:

:D  :D  :D  

I did. I’m a man of many talents 😂😂👍🏼🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

10 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Thank you for your Chat Adam...!  :twothumbs:  I echo your sentiments below:  

"But I do believe that towards the end of this week, we're going to have a reasonable amount of information to use in making such a prediction.  And I also think it's going to be extremely favorable.

Time will tell if I'm right... and there are some of you who are going to reap some amazing benefits. "

Blessings boss.....Ron :salute:

Why only some of us will reap some amazing benefits???

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Mammaw said:

Thanks Adam. A dear friend of mine passed away Saturday. He had been in this for 10 years and every time we spoke he asked me how the RV was looking. We bury him tomorrow. I told my son NOW it will RV. A joke in the family was that the RV will be Tuesday, every week. My friend had so many wonderful plans for cashing in.  I am sorry he will not be here to be apart of the RV, however, thankful he is no longer in pain from the ravage and damage the Agent Orange and Purple did to his body. Praying we all see the RV soon and will have an opportunity to take advantage of all the blessings it will bring.

So sorry for the loss of your friend! My husband is a US Navy Vietnam vet who also has several agent orange related health issues. He has lost so many friends and fellow service members to the effects of AO already. It’s been very frustrating to see the VA drag their feet about recognizing the Blue Water Navy vets claims to healthcare regarding exposure to Agent Orange! Very sad indeed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6