Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Evening Guru Opinions @ 6:15 PM CST - 1/28/2020

1-28-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   We imo don't care about the 2020 budget, we/I care about the 2019 Financial Management Law Amendment that was passed and voted through under a residing and legal Prime Minister, just as was the 2020 Budget Law was two days prior to the PM ever resigning. All legal and legit. The 2020 budget has the ability to adjust over months at 1/12th the budget, while they get the new rate sorted out. That is why imo the law was done accordingly and hidden to a large degree...(post 1 of 2)... 

1-28-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   They haven't shown us the rate yet from the 2019 FMLA. The rate precedes the 2020 budget,just as the NSNs will need a rate and just as there is no need imo for the new PM. There will still be future elections to contend with and an on going concern, which are mostly unrelated directly daily goings of the CBI. They sorted their game plan already. Now we wait and see if the CBI reports accordingly 01/01/2020 - 01/31/2020 without a program rate attached to it...(post 2 of 2)...

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Frank26 sometimes has legit information, but I suspect his "Firefly Eddie" is a made up character. Their text conversations seem scripted and his English is close to a native speaker. "Eddie" also passed along a debunked story about 31 US servicemen dying in a helicopter crash in Iraq on Saturday, which he said was broadcast on Iraqi TV. There's no reason Iraqi TV would broadcast that story. It occurred in 2005, and only spread on social media last Saturday. Doubtful Iraqi media sources its news from Facebook.

So yeah, I'll still listen to Frank26, but I'm skeptical on any of his reports from his "Firefly."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Kenny_Logins said:

Frank26 sometimes has legit information, but I suspect his "Firefly Eddie" is a made up character. Their text conversations seem scripted and his English is close to a native speaker. "Eddie" also passed along a debunked story about 31 US servicemen dying in a helicopter crash in Iraq on Saturday, which he said was broadcast on Iraqi TV. There's no reason Iraqi TV would broadcast that story. It occurred in 2005, and only spread on social media last Saturday. Doubtful Iraqi media sources its news from Facebook.

So yeah, I'll still listen to Frank26, but I'm skeptical on any of his reports from his "Firefly."

I, and everyone else, should take anything Frank26 says with a grain of salt and should think that anything he posts is purely entertainment............. in other words, FAKE NEWS !!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, Heavyduty053 said:

Frank does have good info sometimes but he sure likes to add his silly expressions which sometimes makes him look like he has smoked one to many

Thanks HEAVY, I tend to agree with you. He's passionate about this - it's been his whole life for 15 years. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Heavyduty053 said:

Frank does have good info sometimes but he sure likes to add his silly expressions which sometimes makes him look like he has smoked one to many

I used to follow Frankie-Frankie years ago.....got tired of the crytic clues and "you should know this if you did your homework". I tune in here mainly because I can get up to date news and objective assessments.....appreciate all the news hounds.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2