Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama’s Illegal Spying On Americans Labeled “Operation Hammer” Will Soon Be Exposed

obama-frown.jpg

(Gateway Pundit) – One of the many illegal actions that President Obama partook during his eight years in office was the assimilation of personal data on all Americans.

His “Operation Hammer” will soon be uncovered and show his contempt for Americans and the rule of law.

deep-state-obama-600x288.jpg

Maxine Waters slipped up during a 2013 interview with journalist Roland Martin. In this interview Waters said –

…I think some people are missing something here. The President [Obama] has put in place an organization that contains a kind of database than no one has ever seen before in life. That’s going to be very, very powerful and whoever …and that database will have information about everything on every individual in ways that it’s never been done before.”

Maxine was right and Obama’s spying was soon uncovered –

Just five months after the Martin interview, Obama was exposed by NSA leaker Eric Snowden for operating a massive government surveillance program which targeted just about every American to ever use a cellular or communicate from the internet. The Washington Post described the program as a massive expansion of President George W. Bush’s warrantless wiretapping program.

Obama’s illegal initiative labeled “Operation Hammer” was in full force in March 2016, via American Report:

FBI Deputy Assistant Director of the Counterintelligence Division Peter Strzok and his supposed paramour, FBI lawyer Lisa Page, exchanged a cryptic, indeed coded, text message on Sunday, March 19, 2017, twenty-six minutes after retired U.S. Air Force Four Star General Thomas McInerney read our exclusive “Whistleblower Tapes” exposé over America’s airwaves, revealing “The Hammer.”

The Hammer is the Stasi-like secret surveillance system created by CIA/NSA/FBI contractor-turned-whistleblower Dennis L. Montgomery for Obama’s intelligence chiefs, CIA Director John Brennan and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

The Hammer, under the Obama administration, negated every American’s constitutional rights to privacy, turning the United States into a police state where the federal government was weaponized by the Obama administration against its political enemies.

According to the secretly-recorded audio tapes released by Federal Judge G. Murray Snow, Brennan’s and Clapper’s illicit super surveillance system “The Hammer” wiretapped Trump “a zillion times.”

Late that Sunday evening, just hours after General McInerney’s radio appearance, Strzok and Page exchanged a text message that explicitly referenced Dennis Montgomery and Montgomery’s attorney Larry E. Klayman.

Only a few hours earlier, General McInerney had referenced Montgomery and Klayman on “Operation Freedom,” exactly the same names about which Strzok and Page were now texting.

General McInerney appeared on Dr. Dave Janda’s “Operation Freedom” that broadcasts from terrestrial radio station WAAM 1600.

The next morning, the Russian Collusion investigation was born.

The day after the airing of General McInerney’s discussion related to Obama’s spying, FBI Directory James Comey went before a House committee, via American Report:

Early the following morning, Monday, March 20, 2017, FBI Director Jim Comey announced before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence that the FBI Counterintelligence Division, where Strzok served as Deputy Assistant Director, was investigating Trump’s connections to the Kremlin, and that the FBI had “no information” to support Trump’s tweet claiming that President Obama wiretapped Trump.

That morning, FBI Director Jim Comey lied to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and to the American people.

Comey was well aware that President Trump was under illegal surveillance because Montgomery had already turned over to Comey’s FBI mountains of evidence confirming the existence of Brennan’s and Clapper’s illegal surveillance system.

On August 19, 2015, Montgomery turned over to FBI Director Jim Comey’s office 47 hard drives that he alleges contain over 600 million pages of documentation from Brennan’s and Clapper’s secret surveillance system.

Comey lied [again].

According to the “Washington Examiner,” former FISA court counsel Joe diGenova stated during an April 24, 2019, Fox News panel discussion:

The problem for Brennan and Clapper and Comey and Baker and all of them now is, is that the FISA court has already communicated with the Justice Department about its findings. And their findings are that for more than four years before the election of Donald Trump, there was an illegal spying operation going on by FBI contractors, four of them, to steal personal information, electronic information about Americans, and to use it against the Republican Party.

There are going to be indictments. There’s going to be grand juries. John Brennan isn’t going to need one lawyer. He’s going to need five. . .

. . . The Obama administration, for more than four years before the 2016 election, allowed four contractors working for the FBI to illegally surveil American citizens, illegally. The FISA court has already found that.

Dan Bongino believes Obama’s spying will be a major part of his corrupt legacy –

Obama spied. Comey lied. Deep State tried. Now they have no where to hide!

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/obamas-illegal-spying-on-americans-labeled-operation-hammer-will-soon-be-exposed/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You and your SIDEKICK have me refusing to post much because of your constant badgering and now you, A NON PAYING USER OF THIS SITE, Are suggesting I can't display my total disagreement with your blinded and hateful post by giving you your well deserved rubies. 

Suck it up Buttercup :lol:

Is that the new marketing campaign.....long time members or any member for that matter, aren't welcome here if they don't pay up?  So what happens if I buy a VIP membership, my political leanings stay the same and you continue to attack me?  Would I get my money back with interest and an apology?  All that said, it's refreshing to know you're finally admitting to being triggered into giving rubies.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

58 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You and your SIDEKICK have me refusing to post much because of your constant badgering and now you, A NON PAYING USER OF THIS SITE, Are suggesting I can't display my total disagreement with your blinded and hateful post by giving you your well deserved rubies. 

Suck it up Buttercup :lol:

Do you come at other non-paying members like Indy, Karsten, LAIC, etc....or just me because of my political world view?  Just an honest question, as I'm wondering if a non-paying member who falls in line to majority rule is ridiculed for not paying.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

18 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Do you come at other non-paying members like Indy, Karsten, LAIC, etc....or just me because of my political world view?  Just an honest question, as I'm wondering if a non-paying member who falls in line to majority rule is ridiculed for not paying.

GO RV, then BV

I see your dragging others into your melt down....Maybe you should figure out that others here aren't quite so Abrasive and don't spread their Hatred of one Man (Who just Happens to be the POTUS....That means Your President as Well) on an Hourly Basis, day in and day out.

Just my Opinion.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

On 1/30/2020 at 10:54 AM, Shabibilicious said:

ou're finally admitting to being triggered into giving rubies

I've ALWAYS admitted to giving you rubies, so stop pretending it's new

On 1/30/2020 at 11:37 AM, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

On 1/30/2020 at 12:04 PM, Karsten said:

I see your dragging others into your melt down....Maybe you should figure out that others here aren't quite so Abrasive and don't spread their Hatred of one Man (Who just Happens to be the POTUS....That means Your President as Well) on an Hourly Basis, day in and day out.

Just my Opinion.

Karsten

Thank You 

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 2

18 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's a question of motives.

:salute: !!!LadyGrace'sDaddy!!! :salute:

:twothumbs: I VERY Much Agree!!!, LadyGrace'sDaddy, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

So WHY, pray tell, THEE "sensitive" "pettifoggers" AVERSION to ACTUAL FACTS AND PREMISES???!!!

Create Chaos.

Create Confusion.

Create Distraction.

Create Dissension.

Denounce The True The United States Of America Patriots GROUNDED ON The four (4) Textual Cornerstones.

Promise Peace AND Stability BASED ON ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY OF THEE "sensitive" "pettifoggers".

Destroy THIS Great Nation.

Destroy The True The United States Of America Patriots.

Enslave The Masses, Kill THEM, Do WHATEVER.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

So the Dr. Spock POSTER CHILDREN pettifoggers marginalize Decency, Reason, AND Common Sense TO PROMOTE LIES, DENIAL, DEFLECTION, AND BLAME ON OTHERS.

Rocket Science IS NOT NECESSARY TO SEE THOSE PRACTICES DEPLOYED WITH THE ULTIMATE INTENT ON Enslave The Masses, Kill THEM, Do WHATEVER.

As noted ELSEWHERE:

The True The United States Of America Patriot and Mature practice is to note and confront "sensitive" "pettifoggers" who, obviously, have been given over to Dr. Spock child hood development corruption and, in so doing, have been protected to practice a life of exceptionally self centered AND childish outlandish behaviors of which THEY cast on OTHERS as an UNDENIABLE right while ENTIRELY unacceptable.

True The United States Of America Patriots DO NOT DO OR ACCEPT THEE "sensitive" "pettifogger" "behaviors" AND "practices" SINCE "sensitive" "pettifoggers"SEEK TO CONTROL, SHAME, AND SILENCE True The United States Of America Patriots.

Ain't going to happen.

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

FORGET THE CONTROL, SHAME, AND SILENCE True The United States Of America Patriots. Pretty much like the "sensitive" "pettifogger" passing "self" "generating" AND "emitting" "biological" "waste" "gases" OF THEE MOST REPULSIVE KIND IN AN ATTEMPT TO CLEAR THE ROOM FOR THEMSELVES WHERE THEY ARE TO BE PRAISED AND ACKNOWLEDGED OF THEIR ACCORD.

So, BRING ON THE FIRE AND ROAST THEM WITH THEIR "own" "fuel".

Cuts THEE "crap" REAL QUICK!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

:backflip:      :backflip:      :backflip:

Brings ORDER, too. Much like bringing the CONSEQUENCES back to THEE Dr. Spock POSTER CHILDREN THEE IN THEIR "attempt" TO "cast" CONSEQUENCES ON OTHERS!!!

In The Mean Time, ALL THEE PSBS (Petulant Spoiled Brat Syndrome AND Progressive Senseless :bs:).

ALL the while, THEE "sensitive" "pettifoggers" WHINE AND COMPLAIN HOW THEY ARE VIOLATED. One would think THEY would "self" "assess" AND COME TO A RIGHTFUL CONCLUSION NOT AT ALL ALIGNED WITH THEIR PERPETUAL BEHAVIORS.

THERE IS NO UNITY WITH "sensitive" "pettifoggers" SINCE THEE "sensitive" "pettifoggers" USE UNITY TO OBLIGATE ANOTHER TO THEE ADVANCEMENT OF THEE "sensitive" "pettifoggers" VIA THESE TACTICS:

• Trojan Horses.
  • False Angels Of Light.
  • Touareg Raiders.

THEE "sensitive" "pettifoggers" CAN NOT BE TRUSTED DUE TO AVERSION TO ACTUAL FACT WITH AVERSION TO ASSOCIATED PRINCIPLE AND CAN BY NO MEANS BE A TRUSTED PARTNER ON ANY ITEM OF SEEMINGLY COMMON INTEREST. THEIR ONLY INTENT IS TO ESTABLISH OTHER'S RESPONSIBILITIES, HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE, AND NOT FOLLOW THROUGH ON THE STATED PREMISE OF COMMON INTEREST.

THEE "displays" OF THEE "sensitive" "pettifoggers" ARE QUITE OLD SINCE I REMEMBER THEM FROM THE 1970's.

Dr. Spock POSTER CHILDREN.

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 1/29/2020 at 2:11 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Exactly right.....like the injustice of a trial without witnesses.

GO RV, then BV

But...But..But... there is "overwhelming" evidence, already...no need for additional witnesses since there is so much "overwhelming" evidence and the case is so "clear cut". Your b-buddy's words in the halls of congress.  If there so much "overwhelming evidence why even drag this on further unless the modus operandi is not to convict to but to extend the trial to prevent the Senate from doing their job of confirming new justices. Which by the way 1 and 3 judges in the Judicial Branch is now a Trump appointment! 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Theseus said:

So how did you find yours?

I found many pearls of wisdom by making mistakes... Here's good example.... I have ridden motorcycles since I was about 13. When I was 18 I ended up in a bar, playing pool with a few buddies and I kept winning. We were playing for shots. Needless to say I ended up very drunk. So I left the bar on my bike, riding down a country road I felt invincible. I was free-wheeling and pushing the limits... Well I missed a turn and went off a cliff. I woke p in a hospital 3 days later... I spent 3 months in traction and 9 months in a body cast... I learned to respect the machine. I still ride, but wisdom dictates I live by a simple rule... 2 wheels, 3 beers... It has worked for me for the last 40 years. 

B/A

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

18 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I've ALWAYS admitted to giving you rubies, so stop pretending it's new

It's a question of motives. Like do you even own dinar? And If you do how come you never EVER post anywhere on this site except for the political section. And you do that seemingly with only one goal, suppressing the conservative leaning majority thought. I've said it before and so have many others here, you don't debate, you belittle and badger. And frankly I'm sick and tired of having to skim through you and your SIDEKICKS never-ending stream of sick hatred.

There's a much better way to handle displaying how you feel. But that requires you to be honest with yourself. 

You have FOREVER insisted that I'm a Trump supporter, but what you've failed to read into my post is that I actually believe there's a real good chance he's the AntiChrist. Nevertheless, I'm honest enough with myself to acknowledge the good he does, and if need be to admit my current thoughts about Trump could be wrong. If that time comes. 

Do you see the difference here. I admit good everywhere I see it. Including in you. Trump has created the best economy I've ever seen and he's brought American loving people of every nationality together more than I've ever dreamed possible. 

THAT IS A GOOD THING. 

My only question is what is his real motives. 

Jesus said, "I came in my Father's name and you rejected me, but another will come in his own name and him you will receive". 

The AntiChrist will NEVER be able to take control of the world through violence. It can only be given to him because the people love him. 

You lie to yourself when you think that the people of the world don't LOVE TRUMP. 

Bumper64

• Administrator
  • Bumper64
  • Administrators
  • team_admin.png
  • 8,645 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  On 9/18/2014 at 8:15 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Will one of you gracious DV Administrators or Mods please Dinarify me, Lil' ole Shabs?  Thanks in advance.   :)

GO RV, and NO BV

You got it!!   :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

Verified by the one and only Bumper in 2014.  And I stuck to the golden rule....only purchase as much as you can afford to lose.  Are you a verified dinar holder LGD....or is virtual money your shtick, or both?  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, Karsten said:

Just my Opinion.

Karsten

You make some valid points.....I'm simply not adept to marching in lock step.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1