Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Koby Bryant, helicopter crash

learning all i can

Kobe Bryant: NBA legend dead in helicopter crash at age of 41

Tom Lutz in New York

Sun 26 Jan 2020 22.53 GMT

3500.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=fea2a8c9a12c5fbb2980e64ac6290fe6
Kobe Bryant with his daughter Gianna, who is also believed to have died in helicopter crash, at the WNBA All Star Game at Mandalay Bay Events Center
Photograph: Usa Today Uspw/USA Today Sports

So sorry to hear....I had seen him a few times on Italian TV giving interviews in perfect Italian as he had played here   years ago.....RIP
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Italy remembers Kobe Bryant, the NBA legend 'made in Italy'

As the world mourns the tragic death of basketball legend Kobe Bryant, The Local looks at his connections with Italy, the country where he spent much of his childhood and that he said was always in his heart

The Local
27 January 2020
09:55 CET+01:00

https://www.thelocal.it/20200127/italy-kobe-bryant-the-nba-star-made-in-italy

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I am waiting for the media to give as much coverage to the other eight members of the flight. 

Excellent comment nstoolman1, thank you! This is a tragedy no matter who was on the flight.

I think Kobe was a fantastic basketball player, one of the best, but he wasn't the only person on the flight.

In our celebified society, I think too many people have to have their "hero" figure, someone deemed larger than themselves, but this tends to diminish others who are not celebrities but are nonetheless of no less value as a human being. To me, the real 'hero's' are usually unknown and never try and attract attention to their life and actions. They live a life of decency and help wherever they are needed.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3