Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump’s Doral Resort Spikes Its Room Rates Ahead Of His RNC Visit


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

I don't think so.....never know though, the nut doesn't fall too far from the tree.  

 

GO RV, then BV

In my eyes it all goes back to the Russia collusion .., digging up or buying DIRT on the opposition ... all fair in love and politics 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Shelley said:

In my eyes it all goes back to the Russia collusion .., digging up or buying DIRT on the opposition ... all fair in love and politics 

 

Like Trump asking Russia to find the missing 30K emails.....and hours later, Poof!!! they magically appear, compliments of Russia, as verified by our intelligence community.

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

 

Like Trump asking Russia to find the missing 30K emails.....and hours later, Poof!!! they magically appear, compliments of Russia, as verified by our intelligence community.

 

GO RV, then BV

No worries about that she wiped them clean you know with a rag !!! 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Shelley said:

No worries about that she wiped them clean you know with a rag !!! 

 

Yep....remember that time she sat for 10 plus hours while congress and their bull dog, Trey Gowdy grilled her....half a dozen investigations and still, nothing.  I wonder if Trump would have the stones to sit through a grilling like that?

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Yep....remember that time she sat for 10 plus hours while congress and their bull dog, Trey Gowdy grilled her....half a dozen investigations and still, nothing.  I wonder if Trump would have the stones to sit through a grilling like that?

 

GO RV, then BV

She had to sit there and cover up why four of our men died there with out any aid that they begged for .

and I’m pretty sure anything she could do 

DJT can too 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Shelley said:

She had to sit there and cover up why four of our men died there with out any aid that they begged for .

and I’m pretty sure anything she could do 

DJT can too 

 

I would love to see it.....he doesn't react well to having his authority questioned, what he feels is his authority, I should say.

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

I would love to see it.....he doesn't react well to having his authority questioned, what he feels is his authority, I should say.

 

GO RV, then BV

I don’t put myself in other peoples shoes , that’s why I would love to see everyone testify ... I admit I don’t know what anyone of them are capable of saying or doing 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.