Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump’s Doral Resort Spikes Its Room Rates Ahead Of His RNC Visit

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

I don't think so.....never know though, the nut doesn't fall too far from the tree.  

GO RV, then BV

In my eyes it all goes back to the Russia collusion .., digging up or buying DIRT on the opposition ... all fair in love and politics 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Shelley said:

In my eyes it all goes back to the Russia collusion .., digging up or buying DIRT on the opposition ... all fair in love and politics 

Like Trump asking Russia to find the missing 30K emails.....and hours later, Poof!!! they magically appear, compliments of Russia, as verified by our intelligence community.

GO RV, then BV

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Like Trump asking Russia to find the missing 30K emails.....and hours later, Poof!!! they magically appear, compliments of Russia, as verified by our intelligence community.

GO RV, then BV

No worries about that she wiped them clean you know with a rag !!! 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Shelley said:

No worries about that she wiped them clean you know with a rag !!! 

Yep....remember that time she sat for 10 plus hours while congress and their bull dog, Trey Gowdy grilled her....half a dozen investigations and still, nothing.  I wonder if Trump would have the stones to sit through a grilling like that?

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yep....remember that time she sat for 10 plus hours while congress and their bull dog, Trey Gowdy grilled her....half a dozen investigations and still, nothing.  I wonder if Trump would have the stones to sit through a grilling like that?

GO RV, then BV

She had to sit there and cover up why four of our men died there with out any aid that they begged for .

and I’m pretty sure anything she could do 

DJT can too 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Shelley said:

She had to sit there and cover up why four of our men died there with out any aid that they begged for .

and I’m pretty sure anything she could do 

DJT can too 

I would love to see it.....he doesn't react well to having his authority questioned, what he feels is his authority, I should say.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would love to see it.....he doesn't react well to having his authority questioned, what he feels is his authority, I should say.

GO RV, then BV

I don’t put myself in other peoples shoes , that’s why I would love to see everyone testify ... I admit I don’t know what anyone of them are capable of saying or doing 

• Thanks 1