Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Morning Guru Opinions @ 9:45 AM CST - 1/23/2020

1-23-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff    ...one particular guru...is saying that the timing at which they put in the prime minister has everything to do with the timing of the rate change...that basically once they put in a prime minister that roughly within a month that's when the rate is gonna change.  That's not the case...  Both the demonstrations along with Iran and along with the Prime Minister is just all coincidence.   Those scenarios have nothing to do with the timing of the rate change.  That's been scheduled since early last year...Who's in charge of the rate change Donald Trump...(Post 1 of 2).. . more to come.:confused2:

1-23-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  ...President Trump is more deeply involved in monetary reform of the dinar in Iraq...what if he told the Central Bank of Iraq it's time for you to stop using the American dollar.  Play fairly.  Does that sound familiar The way that you do that is stopping your auctions...IMO what Donald Trump did with the central bank of Iraq just recently was to give them a time-frame that specified a date with a "no later than " end date...:confused2:

I wonder where these guys come up with these outrageous opinions. If the American President had the power to cause any RI/RV obama would have done it and pat himself on the back...! JMHO ..... RON:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

I wonder where these guys come up with these outrageous opinions. If the American President had the power to cause any RI/RV obama would have done it and pat himself on the back...! JMHO ..... RON:salute:

image.png.d0db0ae862876b116e34c27e4c6f5e57.png

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=10Y

:twothumbs: Great Point, RonScarpa, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Obviously xe NOT directly related to THEE Bicraqi Iraqi CBI whereas I do find some sort of kwinkie dinkie for the start of 2016, a PRESIDENTIAL election year, THAT corrupt actors COULD HAVE filled THEIR "election" "coffers" WITH THEE "spoils" OF Iraq.

Didn't happen.

The 1,086 IQD = 1 USD occurred on around January 18, 2016. I find it odd, four (4) years later, THEE bogus "impeachment" "proceeding" started in the Senate.

Evil was defeated in early 2016 AND WILL BE DEFEATED IN EARLY 2020!!!

Good Things Ahead!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Great Point, RonScarpa, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Obviously xe NOT directly related to THEE Bicraqi Iraqi CBI whereas I do find some sort of kwinkie dinkie for the start of 2016, a PRESIDENTIAL election year, THAT corrupt actors COULD HAVE filled THEIR "election" "coffers" WITH THEE "spoils" OF Iraq.

Didn't happen.

The 1,086 IQD = 1 USD occurred on around January 18, 2016. I find it odd, four (4) years later, THEE bogus "impeachment" "proceeding" started in the Senate.

Evil was defeated in early 2016 AND WILL BE DEFEATED IN EARLY 2020!!!

Good Things Ahead!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Thanks Synopsis ... I liked your post ... have a great weekend brother - be blessed..! Ron

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Added at 0:58 AM CST:

1-23-2020   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   ...it's looking more and more like one of the Allawi's will be appointed PM.  My vote would be for the one that Maliki likes the least, but I don't get a vote in that.  Taken from a site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts them. 

Adam's full chat can be found on the Chat Logs Forum as: Adam Montana Weekly 22 January 2020 

1-23-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff    The US has poured trillions of dollars into Iraq and shed blood for Iraq.  It wasn't the World Bank or the IMF...I showed it to you through all of last year.  This is linked to accounting periods...because Iraq came out telling you that the 2020 budget has to be implemented at the start of their fiscal year.  They're telling you that this is linked to accounting periods...Iraq is probably transitioning back to their original fiscal year.  April/March which is identical to how Kuwait is currently structured.  That's why Kuwait changed their rate around the end of March to align their rate change with their fiscal year.  You see Iraq is following suite based on their movements and the facts they have shown us...(Post 2 of 2)...

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 5