Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday N>ightGuru Opinions @ 8:18 PM CST - 1/22/2020

1-22-2020   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   When I bought Iraqi dinar for the first time, I will admit that I was not nearly as knowledgeable about it as I am today.  Over the years, I have continued to learn about it, educating myself and sharing that education, and I am more confident than ever that this will end with a good profit.  The year 2020 continues to shape up as a GREAT year for it, too! ...My friends, this situation is unfolding before our eyes... I have a strong feeling that the Dinar news is going to get much more exciting, very soon.  Taken from a site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts them. 

1-22-2020   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Article quote:  "Iraqi President Barham Salih tells President Donald Trump “These are challenging times, and United States has been a partner to #Iraq and in the war against ISIS” and stresses common interests in the region."  There is a bit of talk about the USofA interfering, influencing, or otherwise controlling Iraq. This holds some truth... My opinion is that Trump may not be directly responsible for Iraq's RV, but Iraq is being pushed to move away from Iran, and that is a good thing. Articles like these are pretty solid evidence that Iraq wishes to stay on our good side, and all that nonsense about Iraq "wanting US troops out immediately" was just that: nonsense.  Taken from a site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts them. 

Adam's full chat can be found on the Chat Logs Forum as: Adam Montana Weekly 22 January 2020 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Added at 11:00 PM CST:

1-22-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  ...I believe that the appointment/ announcement  of the Prime Minister now has a lot to do with when they will announce the new exchange rate.  Male-Female.  GOI-CBI.  Separate but getting together now.  It's time for them to go on their honeymoon and produce something...That would be nice. We shall see...

• Thanks 6