Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ice issues list of nine fugitive illegal Immigrants released by NYC sanctuary city policy

ICE issues list of nine 'fugitive' illegal immigrants released by NYC's sanctuary city policy and names of six more who could be freed despite being suspected of murder and child rape

• 'Dangerous criminals are being released every single day', a spokesman said  
  • Sanctuary cities like NYC limit cooperation with U.S. immigration authorities   
  • The murder of Maria Fuertes, 92, in Queens has escalated a debate on the issue
  • Guyanese illegal immigrant Reeaz Khan, 21, walked free without bail six weeks before he was arrested again and charged in the murder of Fuertes
  • Some of those on ICE's 'released' list were arrested for assault and robbery
  • The 'In Custody' list includes a man charged with assaulting a child under 13
  • Mayor Bill de Blasio has accused ICE of using 'scare tactics' and spreading lies

PUBLISHED: 16:45 EST, 20 January 2020 | UPDATED: 17:52 EST, 20 January 2020 

Immigration and Customs Enforcement has issued a list of nine 'fugitive' illegal immigrants they say have been 'released in New York communities' as part of the controversial city sanctuary policy. 

The federal authority also named six more who may also be freed, whose charges include murder and child rape, despite their deportation requests.

Henry Lucero, a senior U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement official said: 'Dangerous criminals are being released every single day in New York.' 

It comes after acting ICE director, Matthew Albence, told a news conference in Manhattan on Friday that city leaders had blood on their hands after the death of 92-year-old Queens woman Maria Fuertas. 

ICE officials said the city had released the woman's alleged attacker, Reeaz Khan, 21, on earlier assault charges rather than turn him over for deportation. Khan was charged with murder January 10 and remains in custody.  

'It is this city's sanctuary policies that are the sole reason this criminal was allowed to roam the streets freely and end an innocent woman's life,' Albence said, adding: 'It's unbelievable that I have to come here and plead with the city of New York to cooperate with us to help keep this city safe.' 

ICE issued a list of nine 'fugitive' illegal immigrants they say have been 'released in NYC'

ICE issued a list of nine 'fugitive' illegal immigrants they say have been 'released in NYC'

ICE named six more who may also be freed, whose charges include murder and child rape

ICE named six more who may also be freed, whose charges include murder and child rape

Sanctuary cities limit cooperation with U.S. immigration authorities. They do not honor deportation 'detainers' or provide any details about defendants going in and out of local custody.  

Albence said ICE filed 7,526 detainers in New York City for convictions including more than 200, murders, 500 robberies, over 1,000 sexual offenses. He said 10 were honored. 

He added: 'Those who politicize this issue want you to believe that you have to choose between being an immigrant-friendly city and one that cooperates with ICE.

'Again that is simply false. The only immigrants protected by such policies are those committing violence and dangerous offenses, often in the same communities these politicians are purporting to protect.'  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7909091/ICE-issues-list-nine-fugitive-illegal-immigrants-released-NYCs-city-sanctuary-policy.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Albence said ICE filed 7,526 detainers in New York City for convictions including more than 200, murders, 500 robberies, over 1,000 sexual offenses. He said 10 were honored. 

Unbelievable.  I would like to hear anyone from the left defend this idiotic Sanctuary Policy.  

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

That first guy top right first row is from Nigeria. He owes me $15,000,000. He said so in an E-mail. 😄

J/K

Hang em all. Not kidding. 

Good one, nstoolman......I'm sure we all are owed millions of dollars ...I was left hundreds of thousand as inheritance by some far away relatives in Uganda and Central African Republic...Only need to give them my checking account whereabouts and voila'...I'll be a rich simpleton  ( another one ...sigh).....

• Upvote 1