Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possible RV At Or Near .01 to .10 cents. It's A Start.

Luigi1

Luigi found this interesting article of denarian interests.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

Just The Weeg's two cents worth.

1-19-2020:    Beny Wilson “Dinar .03 Cents RV is What There Thinking as Starter”: VIDEO LINK

1-19-2020   Global Currency Research:   IRAQ NEWS: Iraq has 14 hours! BIG Opportunity Ahead: VIDEO LINK

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Links | See Forum Rules
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Weegie...…...here's a 'link' you can sink your teeth into. Looks like the 'link police' has spanked your sausage.

How many years on here and you still can't figure out the rules?? 

Now choke down a couple and call me in the morning. :lol:

Image result for funny eating sausage gif

• Haha 9

5 hours ago, King Bean said:

Weegie...…...here's a 'link' you can sink your teeth into. Looks like the 'link police' has spanked your sausage.

How many years on here and you still can't figure out the rules?? 

Now choke down a couple and call me in the morning. :lol:

Image result for funny eating sausage gif

King, this makes me laugh and cry at the same time.  Why do we encourage stuff like this. The poor dude will be doing this one day to get attention.  

8872F81A-35BF-4A73-9B84-8E057063E072.gif

• Haha 10

34 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

King, this makes me laugh and cry at the same time.  Why do we encourage stuff like this. The poor dude will be doing this one day to get attention.  

That wasn’t nice!! I had to wash my eyes with Clorox! :lmao:

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

I have never been in such a frustrating investment before that continues to drain the very life source out of me every day leaving me tired and weary. Thank god for Scotch.

Could not have said it better!! I think this is the craziest thing I’ve ever done! I have thought several times of just getting out of it all together, the but is it’s money that is already gone and  I would really be upset if it ever does RV in my life time! I’m riding this horse till it dies or I die! Which ever comes 1st. ! PS never heard of Benny! I would be so gone .3 to a dime it would make your head spin! 🤠

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

18 hours ago, Pitcher said:

DAMN!  That's what I call supersexy...

What a way to start my day.....Sigh......

• Haha 1