Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Senate Impeachment Hearings

Politics

Senators reportedly laugh as Democrats play clip of former Trump official calling out Rudy Giuliani

Brendan Morrow
The WeekJanuary 23, 2020, 4:01 PM EST

69f4badc995a898b0cb2768cb4cc5c16

Democrats are continuing to make their impeachment argument by citing President Trump's allies and officials, this time getting in a dig at Rudy Giuliani in the process.

Sylvia Garcia (D-Texas), one of the impeachment managers who spoke Thursday in Democrats' second day of opening arguments in the Senate's trial, took apart the conspiracy theory pushed by Trump that it was Ukraine, not Russia, that interfered in the 2016 election by hacking the Democratic National Committee.

To make her point that this theory has no basis in reality, Garcia referred to the words of Trump's former Homeland Security adviser, Tom Bossert, who told ABC News last year this "conspiracy theory" has been "completely debunked." Bossert in the clip played in the Senate went on to voice frustrations with Giuliani, Trump's personal lawyer, for pushing this conspiracy theory, quoting a former senator's magazine article as saying that one of the "ways to impeach oneself" is "hiring Rudy Giuliani."

Previously, Garcia played a clip of FBI Director Christopher Wray stating in an interview, "We have no information that indicates that Ukraine interfered with the 2016 presidential election." This was another example during Democrats' impeachment arguments of using clips from Trump allies and officials to make their argument after House Judiciary Chair Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) made strategic use of 1990s-era quotes from Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and Alan Dershowitz, a member of Trump's impeachment defense team, to argue abuse of power is impeachable.

HuffPost's Ryan Reilly reports that when Bossert in the clip quipped that hiring Giuliani is a way to self-impeach, there were "a lot of laughs on both sides of the Senate chamber."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senators-reportedly-laugh-democrats-play-210152039.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One thing I did notice yesterday was they where sure giving a lot of Cover to the Biden's and dumping Shokin under the bus. Shokin was not the Corrupt one over there according to interviews done by Rudy and a OAN reporter....Video were posted here I believe some time back but the Left has to smear him to save Yovonavitch had a list of Untouchables and was very Anti Trump and Pro Hillarious.....Very Possibly the reason for her removal.

They made Shokin out to be living Well Above His Means in a Palace so to speak....When he actually lives in a small common house and drove himself to work everyday. he also was not allowed much leeway in his position where he wanted to go after the Corruption.

The guy that replaced him had Zero Experience for the job and I believe he was previously a Comedian there in the Ukraine....Been a while but I am sure the Lefties here will refute me.

Then later Schiff cast a wide net implying that Rudy is in on everything, Then he bought Barr into the Topic and a bunch of others that had nothing to do with anything other than to make it appear they were going after any and every one in the Trump Administration to indeed remove them all and reverse the Election of 2016. 

Today will be interesting and tomorrow Team Trump get their chance to blow the whole thing out of the Water.

No Links to anything.....Just my take on listening to a lot of Mis Information being tossed around all day by the left's so called Managers

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

34 minutes ago, Karsten said:

One thing I did notice yesterday was they where sure giving a lot of Cover to the Biden's and dumping Shokin under the bus. Shokin was not the Corrupt one over there according to interviews done by Rudy and a OAN reporter....Video were posted here I believe some time back but the Left has to smear him to save Yovonavitch had a list of Untouchables and was very Anti Trump and Pro Hillarious.....Very Possibly the reason for her removal.

They made Shokin out to be living Well Above His Means in a Palace so to speak....When he actually lives in a small common house and drove himself to work everyday. he also was not allowed much leeway in his position where he wanted to go after the Corruption.

The guy that replaced him had Zero Experience for the job and I believe he was previously a Comedian there in the Ukraine....Been a while but I am sure the Lefties here will refute me.

Then later Schiff cast a wide net implying that Rudy is in on everything, Then he bought Barr into the Topic and a bunch of others that had nothing to do with anything other than to make it appear they were going after any and every one in the Trump Administration to indeed remove them all and reverse the Election of 2016. 

Today will be interesting and tomorrow Team Trump get their chance to blow the whole thing out of the Water.

No Links to anything.....Just my take on listening to a lot of Mis Information being tossed around all day by the left's so called Managers

Karsten

You are correct, Zelensky was a comedian.....And yes, he and Trump have the exact same amount of experience to be presidents of their respective countries.  Zero.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

51 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Crazy isn't it? Their president was a comedian and ours hosted a reality show.... So much for statesmanship.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

Karsten, It is unfortunate the "sensitive" "pettifoggers" ARE SO INCLINED TO "quibble" "over" "trifles" regarding Your exceptionally substantive articles in a very refreshing AND accordingly accurate manner WITH Your founded comments.

The "sensitive" "pettifoggers" CLING ON MORE LIKIE "dingle" "berries" THAT NEED TO BE WIPED OUT AND DISCARDED.

quibble

verb

quib·ble | \ ˈkwi-bəl  \

quibbled; quibbling\ ˈkwi-b(ə-)liŋ  \

Definition of quibble

(Entry 1 of 2)

intransitive verb

1: to evade the point of an argument by caviling about words

2a: CAVIL, CARP

b: BICKER

transitive verb

to subject to quibbles

quibble

noun

Definition of quibble (Entry 2 of 2)

1: an evasion of or shift from the point

2: a minor objection or criticism

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/quibble

cavil

verb

cav·il | \ ˈka-vəl  \

caviled or cavilled; caviling or cavilling\ ˈka-və-liŋ  , ˈkav-liŋ \

Definition of cavil

intransitive verb

: to raise trivial and frivolous objection

The author caviled about the design of the book's cover.

transitive verb

: to raise trivial objections to

He caviled the conditions of the agreement.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cavil

carp

verb

\ ˈkärp  \

carped; carping; carps

Definition of carp

(Entry 1 of 5)

intransitive verb

: to find fault or complain querulously

carp

noun (1)

Definition of carp (Entry 2 of 5)

: COMPLAINT

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/carp

bicker

noun

bick·er | \ ˈbi-kər  \

Definition of bicker

(Entry 1 of 2)

1: petulant quarreling : ALTERCATION

2: a sound of or as if of bickering

bicker

verb

bickered; bickering\ ˈbi-k(ə-)riŋ  \

Definition of bicker (Entry 2 of 2)

intransitive verb

1: to engage in a petulant or petty quarrel

bickering over money

2a: to move with a rapidly repeated noise

a bickering stream

b: QUIVER, FLICKER

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bicker

trifle

noun

tri·fle | \ ˈtrī-fəl  \

Definition of trifle

(Entry 1 of 2)

1: something of little value, substance, or importance

2: a dessert typically consisting of plain or sponge cake often soaked with wine or spirits (such as brandy or rum) and topped with layers of preserves, custard, and cream

a trifle

: to some small degree : SLIGHTLY

a trifle annoyed

trifle

verb

trifled; trifling\ ˈtrī-f(ə-)liŋ  \

Definition of trifle (Entry 2 of 2)

intransitive verb

1a: to treat someone or something as unimportant

b: to talk in a jesting or mocking manner or with intent to delude or mislead

2: to handle something idly

transitive verb

to spend or waste in trifling or on trifles

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trifle

AND THEE "sensitive" "pettifoggers" DEMONSTRATE SO WELL THEE "quibbling" "over" "trifles" IN A "petulant" "manner".

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

WOWZERS!!!

Was that REALLY YOU, diaper caddieman, WHO, prayed AND told, Gave Me A Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"???!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, diaper caddieman, For "voting" YOUR "intelligence" "differential" AND "declared" "association" WITH "sensitive" "pettifoggers"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

Was that REALLY YOU, diaper caddieman, WHO, prayed AND told, Gave Me A Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"???!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, diaper caddieman, For "voting" YOUR "intelligence" "differential" AND "declared" "association" WITH "sensitive" "pettifoggers"!!!

What the hell you talking about?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not bad....I'd add Chris Wallace to that list.  Now, if it's an obscure publication, can it really be considered MSM?

GO RV, then BV

That's probably fair......90% owned by just 6 corporations....but the big names usually start small....with some honesty and integrity....CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Crazy isn't it? Their president was a comedian and ours hosted a reality show.... So much for statesmanship.

B/A

Now thats funny ! Past experience with you says , but I think I know what you really ment . These Dem Managers are not stupid, they are liers, manipulators, spin smearers . They start fires at the door step of Trump and Repubs,  so the smoke blows a screen over the real truth about the Dems they do not want uncovered or investigated . The Dems knew when Donald inquired about the inherent corruption in Ukraine's government, ... as in is it still going on, i think you are surrounding yourself with the same people, why was that other investigation into LiL Bidens employer why was it stopped ? Those managers know that the trail would lead directly to V.P. Biden and the Obama WH , the influence peddlers. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, caddieman said:

Dude I never neged you that’s what you guys do

:twothumbs: Good Deal! :twothumbs:

I DID note:

18 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I noticed YOU were viewing the threat in the RECENTLY BROWSING bar near the very bottom of the page and I REALLY wanted to THANK the person for according me such an HONOR for being awarded A Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"

NOPE. I do NOT issue Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

Sure. I HAVE issued some in the past but then realized the demonstrated beliefs AND practices noted in the posts SHOULD BE LEFT FOR "self" "correction" SINCE REALITY IS THEE BEST THING AND TEACHER!!!

Well, OK, I likie REALITY AND ADVOCATE IT HERE AT DinarVets AND ELSEWHERE!!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 1/24/2020 at 3:53 PM, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

On 1/24/2020 at 3:39 PM, Synopsis said:

Karsten, It is unfortunate the "sensitive" "pettifoggers" ARE SO INCLINED TO "quibble" "over" "trifles" regarding Your exceptionally substantive articles in a very refreshing AND accordingly accurate manner WITH Your founded comments.

The "sensitive" "pettifoggers" CLING ON MORE LIKIE "dingle" "berries" THAT NEED TO BE WIPED OUT AND DISCARDED.

quibble

verb

quib·ble | \ ˈkwi-bəl  \

quibbled; quibbling\ ˈkwi-b(ə-)liŋ  \

Definition of quibble

(Entry 1 of 2)

intransitive verb

1: to evade the point of an argument by caviling about words

2a: CAVIL, CARP

b: BICKER

transitive verb

to subject to quibbles

quibble

noun

Definition of quibble (Entry 2 of 2)

1: an evasion of or shift from the point

2: a minor objection or criticism

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/quibble

cavil

verb

cav·il | \ ˈka-vəl  \

caviled or cavilled; caviling or cavilling\ ˈka-və-liŋ  , ˈkav-liŋ \

Definition of cavil

intransitive verb

: to raise trivial and frivolous objection

The author caviled about the design of the book's cover.

transitive verb

: to raise trivial objections to

He caviled the conditions of the agreement.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cavil

carp

verb

\ ˈkärp  \

carped; carping; carps

Definition of carp

(Entry 1 of 5)

intransitive verb

: to find fault or complain querulously

carp

noun (1)

Definition of carp (Entry 2 of 5)

: COMPLAINT

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/carp

bicker

noun

bick·er | \ ˈbi-kər  \

Definition of bicker

(Entry 1 of 2)

1: petulant quarreling : ALTERCATION

2: a sound of or as if of bickering

bicker

verb

bickered; bickering\ ˈbi-k(ə-)riŋ  \

Definition of bicker (Entry 2 of 2)

intransitive verb

1: to engage in a petulant or petty quarrel

bickering over money

2a: to move with a rapidly repeated noise

a bickering stream

b: QUIVER, FLICKER

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bicker

trifle

noun

tri·fle | \ ˈtrī-fəl  \

Definition of trifle

(Entry 1 of 2)

1: something of little value, substance, or importance

2: a dessert typically consisting of plain or sponge cake often soaked with wine or spirits (such as brandy or rum) and topped with layers of preserves, custard, and cream

a trifle

: to some small degree : SLIGHTLY

a trifle annoyed

trifle

verb

trifled; trifling\ ˈtrī-f(ə-)liŋ  \

Definition of trifle (Entry 2 of 2)

intransitive verb

1a: to treat someone or something as unimportant

b: to talk in a jesting or mocking manner or with intent to delude or mislead

2: to handle something idly

transitive verb

to spend or waste in trifling or on trifles

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trifle

AND THEE "sensitive" "pettifoggers" DEMONSTRATE SO WELL THEE "quibbling" "over" "trifles" IN A "petulant" "manner".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Demonic controlled people are incapable of such things. 

:twothumbs: I VERY Much Agree, LadyGrace'sDaddy, AND ALL The Very Best To You!!! :tiphat:

14 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Oh and don't believe a liar, he negged everyone of these post. 

:o   :o   :o

WOWZERS!!!

Are You REALLY saying, LadyGrace'sDaddy, diaper caddieman REALLY DID "self" "identify" WITH THEE "sensitive" "pettifoggers" WHO, prayed AND told, ARE SO INCLINED TO "quibble" "over" "trifles" AND  CLING ON MORE LIKIE "dingle" "berries" THAT NEED TO BE WIPED OUT AND DISCARDED???!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Well, OK, time to WIPE OUT AND DISCARD THEE "dirty" "diaper" "likewise" CLING ON, TOO!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

The Honorable Supreme Court Of The United States Of America Chief Justice John Roberts noted and discouraged exhibiting pettifogging in the Senate Chamber regarding the Impeachment Trial of The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump.

Pettifogging and petulance should be banned from ALL The United States Of America elected officials' practices AND HERE AT DinarVets.

Rudy Giuliani opened his recent podcast noting Common Sense written by Thomas Paine.

What we see in various bastions of The United States Of America AND HERE at DinarVets, unfortunately, is individuals, groups, AND posters who are given over to petulance exhibited by pettifogging thereby demonstrating the exceptional lack of Common Sense as well as the Decency fostered by the four (4) Textual Cornerstones.

What then happens is irrational and emotional behaviors AND driven destructive outcomes apart from the Foundation Of THIS Great Nation based on the four (4) Textual Cornerstones is attempted to be advanced such as to usher in a form of Oppressive Government abridging Rule Of Law Based On The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.

We see THIS unfolding in the mockery of Rule Of Law Based On The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights in the Impeachment Proceedings regarding The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump.

What the petulant pettifoggers DO NOT realize (because THEIR "cognitions" ARE EMBEDDED SO FAR INTO THEIR "respective" "safe" "spaces") is IF the provisions of Rule Of Law Based On The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights fail to discharge without prejudice the entirely false allegations against The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump, then WE ALL AS The United States Of America Citizens LIKEWISE HAVE NO GUARD AGAINST ENTIRELY FALSE ALLEGATIONS AND WILL BE SUBJECTED TO ENSLAVING OUTCOMES INDIVIDUALLY APART FROM Rule Of Law Based On The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights.

If the least of us falls with their six unguarded standing for what is right, then, at some point, the greatest among us will no longer be able to stand for what is right since no one is left to guard their six with no one left to stand with and nothing left to stand for.

-Synopsis

Yeah, I'll stand and fight. I look at the The True The United States Of America Patriots who gave THEIR full measure of devotion to pay it forward AND I likewise take up the charge, come what may, to pay it forward for future generations.

Image result for winston churchill never give up

And yet we see the Domestic Enemies among US with THEIR petulant pettifogging.

Image result for foreign and domestic enemies   

So whether in The United States Of America Military Service, having served, or haven't served, the Patriot charge as A True The United States Of America Patriot remains the same to eliminate foreign AND domestic enemies "self" "identifying" AS "sensitive" AND "petulant" "pettifoggers".

Dr. Spock advanced the practice of NOT addressing "sensitive" AND "petulant" "pettifogger" "behaviors". What a derelict AND Domestic Enemy WITHOUT A DOUBT.

Well, we see what happens in The United States Of America TO INCLUDE the elected officials when "sensitive" AND "petulant" "pettifogger" "behaviors" gain traction through support.

I chose to Stand AND Fight As A True The United States Of America Patriot AGAINST ALL FORMS OF "sensitive" AND "petulant" "pettifogger" "behaviors" BY CALLING THEM OUT AND ADDRESSING THEM WHERE EVER THEY MAY "appear" SO THEY ARE WIPED OUT AND DISCARDED AS A Domestic Enemy.

I know there ARE people here with the same grounded believes AND who practice the same. I salute you.

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Wow, LGD I really don't  want to start a ruckus with you but to disagree with you exposing who does and who doesn't give negs around here.  Don't you think that if Adam had thought that was a good idea from the beginning that he/himself would have implemented this function?  I disagree with you bringing this to others attention.  It makes me think that you are either trying to show that you have inside rights that others are not privy to or you want to sway others to dislike the ones you dislike.  I have never seen the other Moderators here show such bias.  This makes several times now that you have brought this to everyone's attention.  In fact, indirectly you are calling the neggers liars by calling them out like this.  None of us probably would have ever known that Mods have the ability to see who rubies and who negs if you had not told us.  Why do you insist on pitting one side against another and causing friction promoting sides and causing anger.  I just don't  get it.  It's enough hostility here without your further interference.  Do you think that if everyone knows that if you can see rubies and negs that perhaps they will think twice about negging you?  Just asking.....I find your actions here a poor display of someone that has been put in charge of carrying out rules and regulations......UNBELIEVABLE, and actually not at all what one expects from a moderator.  The other moderators don't display such behavior, maybe that's why that most here respect them so much.  I just dont get it!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

This makes several times now that you have brought this to everyone's attention.

The noted poster said:

17 hours ago, caddieman said:

I do NOT want any liars around.

I FULLY support LadyGrace'sDaddy in exposing liars HERE at DinarVets.

I posted cordially:

21 hours ago, Synopsis said:

For which the noted poster replied:

18 hours ago, caddieman said:

What the hell you talking about?

AND

17 hours ago, caddieman said:

ALL the left has to offer is LIES, DENIAL, DEFLECT, AND BLAME ON OTHERS.

AND, of course, THEE "sensitive" "pettifoggers" ARE SO INCLINED TO "quibble" "over" "trifles" TO "avert" PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR Decency, Reason, AND Common Sense.

NONE of which I want HERE at DinarVets OR ELSEWHERE!!!

:salute: !!!LadyGrace'sDaddy!!! :salute:

Thank You, LadyGrace'sDaddy, for Your exemplary Moderator service HERE at DinarVets.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Your right LGD I should have not said never. I do neg people who are name calling in their post. And post I think are totally wacko. I should have said I didn’t neg all your posts

So since you want to call people out by abusing your power as A Mod on this form. Let’s get it all out. You my friend went on my profile and went back to posts I made 9 years ago and gave me 10 negs in less than a minute just to get my neg count up. You sir are a disgrace to the rest of the Moderators on this form. I have no respect for you the way you break form rules all the time and use semantics of the English language to hide your meaning. How about this you don’t reply to me and I won’t reply to you. Or you can just abuse your power and ban me.

Edited by caddieman
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1